Is Z31 worst Z?

Is Z31 worst Z?

Nothing that looks that fantastic can be the worst of anything.

>280zx

I think every Z has it's place, yes even the 280ZX.

Y tho?

without a doubt

manages to be worse than the S130 while looking awful

>while looking awful
What's it like? To have shit taste? Must feel awful

>liking 80s shitboxes

thats the true mark of the tasteless human being

This is a car enthusiasts board... not a I don't like cars but I like to have the latest most expensive one board.

Even some really rich celebrity types have 80s cars that aren't worth much in their car collections.

The z31 performed better than the s130

S30 > z32 > z31 > s130 > z34 (370z) > 810/Maxima > rusted piece of shit 210 > z33 (350z).

>beautiful
>digi dash
>turbo manuals while a bit hard to find at times are mad cheap for the amount of fun you can have
>vg30t is a damn detuned race engine and can handle mad power with stock internals
best car ive ever had, and still have since its my dream car

liking an ugly 80s piece of shit doesnt make you an enthusiast
it just means you have bad taste

hey pal. im not the user that youre replying to, but if liking this car means that i have bad taste then i dont want to be a worthless trash nigger like you. :)

>if i dont like it that means you have bad taste
user stop

its ok

you can enjoy your bad taste and throw insults like a child

Ill just laugh at the fact you like that car :^)

That doesn't look like a z33

Probably the worst to work on, but this will always be my favorite Z. Pure '80s

hello again. as will never meet each other or affect each others lives in any way, i am having a hard time understanding how my opinions on the cars that i like could cause you to experience enough emotions to manifest themselves in you physically. can you explain this to me please? it is very interesting to me how this could happen.

Hahaha spot the poor person

because I find humor in people with horrible taste?

thats a pretty silly thing to find humor in. does this cause you to laugh at yourself?

maybe if I had bad taste

but I dont so nope

not silly at all either its the same as laughing at someone for being stupid

Worst ordered perhaps, Japanese Corvette of the 80's.

The Shiro models were pretty neat, hard to find though.

The best Z of all, let the scrubs keep on scrubbing, real men live their life knowing this truth

thats cool user. i hope you are able to find peace with yourself one day. :)

reminds me of 240sx

thanks already done

hope you can get some taste one day

No, that will always go to the 280zx. Horrid abortion omewhere between the vapor wave Z31 and the classic S30

the Z31 has always been considered the worst
the Z31 has always been considered ugly (until it was the cheapest Z you could get then poorfags delude themselves)
the Z31 is the worst to drive

its easily the worst Z

Best Z coming through. Eco-friendly emissions equipment. Speeding-ticket proof engine. Two extra seats for your double-amputee friends.

Why the fuck does the Z32 fanboys and the Z31 fanboys always try to destroy each other's anuses?

each car has its own pros and cons, Z31 is aesthetically original, Z32 its a modernized with a twin turbo.

The only Z which i genuinely think its a bad idea its the 280, its a modernized 240, yeah, but it shouldn't be there.

I just think that either the 240 should of have jumped into the 280 (because NOBODY cares about the 260) Or that the 240 should have stood and then replaced with the Z31

Haha spot the poor person projecting. The only car on that list that isn't cheap and worth buying is a 1970-72 240z. The rest are pretty cheap. I have absolutely no idea why anybody would buy a 370z besides not being able to afford a vette or Porsche

do you want a fucking steering column thrown through your chest when you inevitably crash? fucking cuck

>(350z)
were you that scared people wouldn't get the joke? what a fuckin saddo

Because a 350z/370 gets z06 track times, just because you can't afford a car over 2 grand out of your own pocket doesn't mean it's shit, it means you're poor as fuck

How is that a joke?

The joke just flew over your head. He said literally nothing good about the car.

thank you friends

Pros:
>greatest digital dash ever fitted
>the turbo engine and five speed are incredibly solid if you want to make it fast
>the list of things required for fast is fairly short and inexpensive
>you can put S13 suspension on it
>I personally think its the best looking
>popups

Cons:
>the NA one is a slow turd
>hard to work on, though not as bad as the Z32, which seems like the engine was inserted into the body like a ship into a bottle
>handles like an 80's GT car
>the engine's Achilles heel is the timing belt, so keep that shit in order
>you can only fit the S13 coils to the front

>Because a 350z/370 gets z06 track times
Wew lad.

>>hard to work on,
Compared to an s30 or s130 yes, but to other cars v engined cars I didn't find it too difficult. I have owned an s30, s130, z31 and z32.

so what was the reason for the headlights being the way they were?

like, they are pop ups, but they dont need to be up to work as headlights. whats the deal with that? always seemed weird to me.

Why does this thread have to happen after I was told that there were like ten phone calls this week about a super clean stock Z31 that I've been eyeing for a month while waiting for my own car to sell (last decent offer I got turned out to be a scam, fuck me).

>so what was the reason for the headlights being the way they were?
The US market had headlamp height requirement laws. The US was a big market to Nissan so instead of making the popup lights America only like some automakers (Like Lancia did when turning the European market Montecarlo into the American market Scorpion), Nissan used the same headlamp setup worldwide.

but then wouldnt it have been simpler to make them just pop ups? or was it some sort of compromise between their intended design, and the pop up design?