Choose one

Choose one

The FiST and the GT86, both brilliant. That shitty Korean automobile in the middle can fuck right off desu

fiesta hands down unless I lived on a mountain pass the brz

>That shitty Korean automobile in the middle can fuck right off desu
That's a Civic you retard

Toyobaru > Fiesta > Civic

>Fiesta
>Ford reliability

>Implying you've owned a Ford
>Implying you can look after a car properly

Kys summerfag

>Honda Civic
>Korean
wut. Nigga, you're retarded.

ooohh... I'd have to flip a coin between the Scion FR-S and the Honda Civic Si... Fuck the Ford, I want 2 doors.

I'd probably take the Civic to be honest but it's really close with the Scion.

Toyobaru>Civic>Ford

Miata or MS3

>Red interior
>Blue lit gauges

You had one job Ford

neither. golf tdi.

>Clio III RS200
>Abarth 595 Competizione
>EUDM Fiesta ST 3DR
>Clio IV RS200
>GT86
>USDM Fiesta ST 5DR
>Civic

Yup. Definitely taking the Honda over the Scion or Ford.

>ford in charge of interiors

That toyaburu interior is so fucking bad. Straight out of the 90s. And I mean literally a 90s interior without modern day creature comforts like steering wheel controls, backup camera, etc

Can I wait for the 2017 civic?

Holy shit the factory rice meme is real

>WAAAAHHHHHHHH
>THE TOYOBARU DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE SHITTY ELECTRONICS IN IT THAT DISCONNECT THE DRIVER'S CONNECTION TO THE CAR
>WWWWWAAAAHHHHHH

fucking millenials

The only thing this car was missing was a backup camera. Even a fucking Honda Fit has them standard, so there's no excuse.

The Subaru BRZ has one.

Why do we need backup cameras??

Because some Suzie Soccermom didn't pay attention to here own crotch spawn and reversed over her own kid in her huge fat CUV

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Why do we need power windows?

Why do we need keyless entry?

Why do we need internet browsers on our phone?

The civic si obviously. It's faster than the brz and the fiesta st

GT86>Si>Bus>fiesta

Ford interiors

>GT86
LOL
>Pic related

This. But only if the Civic is a sedan.

Ideally, because there's a blind spot behind your car and that matters if you pull in and back up to park. Some dumbass kid might have left his bike or himself in that spot.

Realistically, it's because your car has zero visibility because crash safety and you pull in to park because incompetent driver.

These guys are correct

>grasping at straws
Not the same argument, spoiled fucking millenials

>needing a backup camera when you have a hella low shitbox with that glorious unsafe design for maximum window space

enjoy hitting people in your rear pillar blind spot on the way out of your driveway, plebs. i can't even use my driveway without ripping out my diff.

I like my Fords but you're not wrong, I just don't really care about my interior because most of it gets ripped out.

Why does that civic have the instrument cluster split into two levels? And that canted center looks like shit, even if it does provide more convenience for the driver and keeps the passenger's filthy paws off the radio.

SI>Toyobaru>Ford