vpntips.com/hola-alternatives/
youtube.com/watch?v=0NPbCczP3wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GuCff8nCxBU
kat.cr
youtube.com/watch?v=0muUZTKCeBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's going to be really bad

Can't wait lads...

I hate that rat faced guy in the middle.

>"Hey guys look i'm a girl! my shirt shows that i'm a girl so you know i'm a girl i'm a girl!"

jesus christ.

is it weird that the most interesting thing about this iteration of the famous British car show is the American actor?

Honestly, we know Matt's actually a car guy, and he seems like he wants to have fun with something like Top Gear, but he seems like the ONLY one who would actually work in the lineup.

German chick is actually based and has been on top gear for a while anyway

But not with this bad a script. She was clearly struggling to do much of anything.
So sad, she can actually be fun, but this?

I like chris harris but hate everything I've been hearing about this show and feel the name has been tarnished. wat do

Harris ain't even on the main show. He's relegated to a BBC3 side show, airing directly after the main show..

>hola

You should know better.
vpntips.com/hola-alternatives/

Jesus Christ! That was an awful show.

I swear Chris Evans was paid for each word he spoke.
The 'Star in the car' track was a clusterfuck. Rallycross!?!? Who thought that would be a good idea?

Can't wait for the Amazon one to start.

Jesus wept, in the interview with that Ramsey comedian fellow. You could almost pin point the moment when he realises he's made the biggest mistake of his working career.

He's the only genuine petrolhead on the show ffs

Is this really the case? I was hoping he was co-hosting the after show whilst doing on-and-off features on the main show with the other hosts while the 2 "main guys" do most of it.

Such a fan of Chris Harris and so disappointed.

well that was pretty shit

Also, fuck me was there so much paid-for placement in that Mini "rally" car.

I think rallycross could have been ok if Chris knew what he was talking about. One of the best gimmicks IMO

Was it already on?
Was it the fucking disaster I was hoping it would be?

It was awful.

I need to redeem top gear...

youtube.com/watch?v=0NPbCczP3wQ

youtube.com/watch?v=GuCff8nCxBU

Watching now.

Chris Evans is over-enthuiastic fake. Matt LeBlanc seems half asleep. Their energy levels need to meet somewhere in the middle.

I haven't seen it yet but someone who collects ferraris of all things is probably a cunt. Not even an arab prince either.

The original top gear crew seemed truly passionate about what they did. It didn't seem fake because they brought the show up from nothing to being massive. Im not going to watch this cringe fest

got link?

KAT

sorry not understanding :/

kat.cr

Jesus christ guys, it wasnt that bad. I actually enjoyed the show, and i think matt leblanc was absolutely excellent. Of course its not like the trio, but honestly could anybody have been as good as them? You cant fake friendship, no matter how much money is involved.

>that whole show

Can't get the episode, tried everything.

too late, Clarkson's cult of personality is already invested in hating it because of SJWs or some nonsense

Sabine is actually the only tolerable character in the show.

It was ok, but the magic is gone and a lot of it felt really fake. I know they scripted a lot of old top gear but they had an easier time hiding it. The top gun thing was really cheesy.

Did you notice how much Diversity™ the crowd had? And how they're trying to make sure they hit all the bases? Shit I'd be shocked if they didn't make Stig trans or something.

project free tv

are you kidding me? leblanc did okay but you can tell he was given no opportunity to come up with his own lines, and he clearly had a boundary he wasn't allowed to cross with evans.

the writers took old episodes of top gear, and ran with the same sentence structures, styles, and filmography. The filmography was excellent, and that's a good thing, it should have been the same. but with a whole new cast you can't reuse the same lines. I mean, the bit with the ariel nomad:
>Cut to beauty roll of car's dash
>LeBlanc [off-camera]: And there's more cleverness
>LeBlanc [on-site]: This bodywork... if you can call it that, is made of the same material as traffic cones... so it bends instead of breaks, in case you hit, say, a small mountain.

This exact style, even with the word "cleverness" has been used before. It's just identical. They wanted the same damn show with different people with no chemistry whatsoever. They needed to just do Series 1 top gear and cool down and just review cars and develop relationships before going all stupid.

>a show with the same crew and same writers seems the same as the old one

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY?

so cringe worth an american would not speak tha`t way and his delivery is disgusting i thought he was a stand up before friends or some shit guess not

there's a big difference between reworking what you have and adapting it to new people and just trying to redo exactly what you had before changing your cast.

they tried so hard for it to be different in the wrong ways, like changing the Cee'd to a 'rally' Mini.

desu it wasn't THAT bad, only reallly terrible part is Evans. My only problem is that they try too hard to beat the old Trio at the old trio's game. They could have rebooted with fresh ideas, instead they did the exact same thing with a different crew but it just lacks the chemistry 'Clarkson and co' had

checked

also source

>all that for a one second head start ?

do you even motor ?

>desu

Is this a thing you add to a post to distinguish your shit opinion and that you're generally an idiot who doesn't pay attention?

It means you're a god damn newfag.

>>>/reddit/

From left to right.
>A nigger
>A feminist
>A man, probably
>A homosexual
>A muslim or gypsy
>A Jew

I bet this stig is a transexual.

Welp, about to go watch this, hopes are not high

What I am expecting is US Top Gear only worse, the cast will have no chemistry, but the writers/staff will try and force it anyway, and Evans will be a shit stick try hard attempting to be the same kind of personality that JC was, but failing at it

The only hope this show had was to go its own way, branch out in new directions, not FORCE anything, I expect they failed completely

He drinks alcohol so he definitely isn't of the "muslim race".

>A feminist
except she is a professional race driver

you should go back to your autism safeplace before you pollute all the board

ahahahahahas holy fuck spot the newfag.

Lurk moar you fucking newfag

She's both spaz.

It's stupid trick people use to convince us word filters are on Veeky Forums.

Give Matt LeBlanc the lead position 2bh

And bring in Eric Bana

WE GOT CUSTODY!
WE GOT CUSTODY!
WE GOT CUSTODY!

HELLO AND WELCOME TO TOP GEAR!
CAN YOU HEAR ME BACK THERE?!

baka desu senpai

leblanc looks like he wants to go home
can't blame him

anyone has the laptime for the acr and the z06

i need my benchracing fix

DUDE
Is that Carl in the audience?

>anyone has the laptime for the acr and the z06 around the top gear track

hurr durr

assmad gm fangirl spotted

>implying I am not going to compare them to the caparo t1 and other non street legal cars to trigger the burgers

you are talking with the guy that has made 90% of ur shitposting content, furfriend

Is he an old guy trying to look young? Or a young guy who looks like he had a hard life of booze and drugs?

How did you know I was Alphonse? I didn't even start shitposting yet.

reported for ban evasion

>slower than the BAC god machine
>as fast as the ariel atom

KEK!

yanks BTFO!

I rule this board

I know it like the palm of my hand

but why so angry user?

How to download shit from BBC?

I'm outside UK and want to save it... somehow.

>implying I feel emtoions at this point

I've been banned over 10,000 times in the last year. Do you honestly think I care?
No, I do.

This sure seems like the kind of people that would watch Top Gear.

>No, I do.
with my ebin maymays, because i taught you how

Just torrent it.

Reported for ban evasion

dem adsl2+ modems are space age technology uleh

I mean sick hacks bro (i won't tell anyone how often you get up and turn your modem off and on)

You're right, I might of been taught by you but I've far exceeded your funposting levels already.
t. assmad gm fangirls

I thought being an awkward aspielord was just a role for that dude.

nah mods are faggots who think this is ok but hot naked ladies on motorcycles are bad.

men>women

you are the perfect shitposter

a work of art

shitposting incarnate

>"You dissapoint me, Ramsay."

I learned from the best. ;^)

Happy Go Lucky New TopGear...

yo that brit is loud and annoying as fuck dude. the show is trying hard as fuck.

I doubt brits would allow a yank to take over the show.

bout tree fiddy each

nigger
German
some chap
faggot
ISIS
and Jews

Good !

the least they could do is tell the cock gobbler to pipe the fuck down

This is a work safe board, man. Put those away.

JM's unemployment tube > Neo Top Gear

youtube.com/watch?v=0muUZTKCeBg

>not knowing who sabine is
:|

Just finished it, its not horrible, but without the trio it looks like just another car show.

I can already see the ratings for this.
1st episode: high because of interest/curiosity
2nd episode: still relatively high
3rd episode: moderate decline
4th episode: sharper decline
5th episode: everyone that was curious and didn't like it has given up by now, besides autistics that will probably last until the 2nd season
6th episde: this is a safe benchmark for ratings

Not like it matters. The draw of the old show had long since worn off.

Wardrobe department probably picked it out for her.
She was very reluctant to join in the first place - if she gets another offer, she will leave.

>Honestly, we know Matt's actually a car guy, and he seems like he wants to have fun with something like Top Gear, but he seems like the ONLY one who would actually work in the lineup.
From the episode, no.
Everything he says is very canned and there's no banter.

She's a girl.