Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-BLUnHtrYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FomvPMvWVGY
youtube.com/watch?v=l-ThWtlzMwo
youtube.com/watch?v=iuIa5r6UV2k
blog.americanmuscle.com/2014/08/08/2016-mustang-gt350r-crashes-at-nurburgring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

n-no user, I c-can take him

t. faggot who just bought a mustang trying desperately to hide his buyer's remorse

>start to rev
>when he starts just stay where you are
>he proceeds to crash into the nearest tree
youtube.com/watch?v=h-BLUnHtrYQ

>4 in the morning
>guy in expensive, high HP, sporty car pulls up to me and starts revving his engine

I'm more afraid that he'll spin out, lose control, and crash into me than anything, he's probably drunk or something.

Nah. Cause im not a bitch whose scared of losing.
New scenario. Its raining. I laugh as I put all 320awhp to the ground and he struggles to get off the line at all.

Straight road or twisties?

Paved, dirt or gravel?

I've got a modified 80s turbo saab, if it's paved and straight I'm fucked.

Any twisties or offroad and I'd feel pretty confident.

Probably lose and have fun doing it.

nah, its probably a cop. i aint no dummy. ive beat enough mustangs at the strip to not feel like i have anything to prove to some bozo on the street.

race him until 10 over the limit, then slow down and watch him hit 140 and mustang turn into a tree, or get stopped by popo.

The mustang has independent rear suspension and 305 rear tires. It isn't going to spin you retards. Go back to Facebook.

>a cop
>in a GT350R

I drive a 2005 Grand Cherokee. If he's so insecure that he's trying to race me, then no, I wouldn't be scared of him.

1/10
youtube.com/watch?v=FomvPMvWVGY

First if all, cops in my town already have an few unmarked chargers and a modded fox body with exhaust and blacked out windows. I wouldn't put anything past them. Second, at 4am at a stop light I'm not going to know what super special edition mustang the moron is revving up next to me. If I was even able to make out the fact that it's a Mustang I'd probably just assume it's a GT with exhaust.

The car itself is fine

the kind of driver that would challenge other drivers to stoplight races at 4 in the morning is going to plow into a tree/stoplight

roll down my window to point and laugh at the faggot whos probably mentally 15

do it all the time then they get butthurt and peel out

>I have a 2011 Perfomance Package v6

I- im have to try!

>americans don't have reading comprehension
Nothing new here.
That's going to be incredibly difficult with 305's keeping the power down.

I'd laugh because I ride a superbike

No self respecting man would ever drive a turbo saab.

Whenever I see a turbo saab, I always joke with my girlfriend, "There goes another gayboy."

I always fuck with turbo saab drivers, I get right next to them, and rev the shit out of my straight piped 2016 GT350.

I'm scared i'll die laughing at his pathetic attempt.

Pic related

>Inb4 bread

So? Top fuel dragsters spin out all the time and their tires are 3x as wide with a lot stickier rubber.

>4am
>mustang driver revving at me
He's probably wasted because
a. It's 4 in the fucking morning
b. Why the fuck would some mustang driver rev at a nondescript beat up old car? he has no idea that it's actually a lot faster than it looks

I'm going to sit at the light when it turns green and watch him fly down the road and crash into a pole or something. Plus, I'm not going to race a car I know is going to beat me, there's no point.

what the fuck is this stupidity?

Yfw you still lose because your battery dies or a hacker turns off your car.

Top fuel dragsters also have over 10,000 HP, you idiot.
He could just roll race you and wreck your shitty Tesla.

Thats what my fully built Speed3 with 735 whp is for.

I used to think like this back when I drove V8 Chevys. It was us vs the imports. "I don't need no turbo like those gayboi 4 bangers" I'd always say. "take that turbo off and we'll see how fast you are" and other retarded shit. Then I stopped being a teenager and no longer felt like I had to prove myself and my sexuality to everyone. Now I drive a turbo 4 banger and enjoy immasculating every V8 tuffboi I see.

There have been a very large number of videos posted recently of bad drivers running out of skill in their mustangs recently

Nope. I can beat him in my turbo v8 Corolla ez pz

A bunch of modified SN95s being driven too hard for no reason by dumbasses

>americans are still illiterate
Go back and read my original post again.

>It isn't going to spin you retards
>post videos of mustangs spinning out
>YOU'RE ILLITERATE READ MY ORIGINAL POST

No self respecting man would ever drive a chevy.

Whenever I see a chevy, I always joke with my girlfriend, "There goes another gayboy."

I always fuck with miata drivers, I get right next to them, and rev the shit out of my straight piped 2016 GT350.

I'd wave at him and start a new file on my dashcam. Either we both launch and have fun, or we both launch and he crashes into a wall because mustang meme

>take that turbo off and we'll see how fast you are

Sure, I'll do that if you pull the spark plug wires from half your cylinders so you've got the same number of pistons firing as I do.

Your failed attempts at baiting is making me cringe. Plz stop making Veeky Forums lame and tryhard.
Thank you.

see
I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you have severe brain damage. All of those videos you posted are of Mustangs with a live rear axle. Not to mention they aren't even the GT350's with 305's at the rear.
So? Brain damage?

>tfw all stops around are next to curvy roads
RIP him in peace

I think I would be very close. It would be a drivers race for sure. Edge to the gt350 though.

My car has more tire and less HP and still spins on command

seriously though if they had identical hp/tq to start out with and the 4 cylinder engine that was built for FI took off its turbo, and the NA V8 disconnected the correct 4 cylinders, the V8 would probably destroy the 4 cylinder.

uhhh

at least six of the mustangs in

are 6th gen with IRS, and a bunch of them are GTs

you just don't watch the link and shitpost afterwards

I could hold him up to about 100

Oops, I forgot I'm on Veeky Forums. I forgot the mustang can't turn. That's why it's faster than a M2 in every conceivable way. ;^)
Right, sure.
>still not a GT350R

wait wait wait

>base model v6s with 300 hp and v8s with 435 hp spin out all the time on their stock 245s
>but the gt350r with 526 horsepower wont spin out
>because of an extra 6cm on the stock tires which are dogshit street tires anyway and not even racing slicks

top kek user, really

Tbh BMW is just for showing, they are slower than cheaper cars like the mustang or Camaro which is sad, it was the only good thing about the so called germany engineering.
Tbh only retards and old people buy BMWs series M.

Sorry dude, but that bike would probably run high 12s with a drag racer riding it and you probably aren't good enough to launch it anywhere near well enough to do that, you're going to get smoked by a car which runs low 12s bone stock, with cars being inherently easier to launch than motorcycles.

lol 305s really helped this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=iuIa5r6UV2k

I can spin my civic, whats your point?

But ferd can't actually turn tho. :^)

I point and would laugh at him like all other peopele do.

some good dodging there

Nobody said that. You sure are implying a lot here.
>americans are this illiterate
It clearly says "mustang 5.0", it comes with 295's stock.
That's why it's faster. Right? ;^)

>the mustang has independent rear suspension
oh look the americans arrived in the 1930s

What makes you think he had 305s on?

>picture is a GT350
>video is a 5.0
Can Veeky Forums into reading comprehension?

granted, but who says the guy driving it is any better? I figure that I'd have the jump on him and then lose through the gears.

smoke him in my 800cc monster of a car

what is your face like when you learn that merely increasing the width of a tire does not increase its contact patch with the ground?

>gorillion hp car is fester on a closed track user
>totally the same result on a road with curves and real road conditions
Sure :^)

>increased surface area of tire does not mean you get more contact with the assfault
Now this is shitposting

Fuck right off faggit

no, that's the logical conclusion from your shitposting

>the mustang gt350r wont spin out, because it has 305s

is your premise, so all your responses to all the videos are

>its not the latest mustang with IRS
>its not a gt350r lol

RWD cars start spinning out when the power sent to the rear wheels surpasses grip. So you're claiming that the gt350r is less prone to spinout than the GT despite having over 100 more hp to the rear wheels, because of its 305 stock rear tires

if anything, the gt350r would be more prone to spinout in the hands of a bad driver, because of the excess power, because the extra grip in the wheels isn't going to hold the car down with 500+ hp going to them and the driver mashing the throttle

that is literally an intentional logical fallacy, it is just shitposting

>this entire thread
Why do I, or for that matter anybody, still go on Veeky Forums

I would race them

obviously they would beat my 4 cyl camry, but it would still be fun to hear a gt350's exhaust as they pull away

it reminds me a lot of the good old days of /v/ with nigba and walter joseph kovacs and sugintou and the rest of the old school shitposter

The thing is a shitty driver in a powerful car will probably take an average rider on a fast bike from the launch because unless the driver of the car just floors it and dumps the clutch he's going to out-accelerate the average rider's softy launch. Your bike isn't even fast by modern car standards so you're going to have to wring every drop of performance out of it to get in front of something that runs low 12s.

I've drag raced regular folks on literbikes and 600cc sportbikes on my slower standard dozens times and I always take them from the launch because I have drag raced motorcycles before and know how to launch. My bike will run low 11s with a perfect launch, they run high to low 10s with a perfect launch. So much of drag racing is in the launch and people don't realize it.

when the psi of the tire and the vehicle weight is kept constant, all youre doing when stepping up to a wider tire is changing the shape of the contact patch, not the size. it will become wider, but also narrower.

ie:
you have a 5 inch wide tire with a 2 inch thick contact patch
5 x 2 = 10 square inches

upgrading to a 10 inch wide tire will give you a 1 inch thick contact patch
10 x 1 = 10 square inches

its simple physics. i can link you to some articles if itd help.

B8.
>what is magneride suspension
Not an argument.
You still haven't provided proof that the GT350R would spin. You're only posting mustang GT's. You're retarded.

No because these are turn that's less than 180 degrees 100 meters ahead

I have a twin turbo G37 putting 510 to the wheels. I'd give him a good run even if I didn't win.

>ignore reasoning
>I want proof in my hypothetical scenario
>PROVE IT

sorry user you'll just have to believe me :^)

Track toys like mustangs and corvettes aren't that great at the tooj

>believing in things without evidence
Spotted the christfag.

>magneride suspension will totally make ferd turn user, it will not get btfo out of the road cause pigfat
Mkay

>heavy RWD cars with high amounts of power are more likely to lose grip in the rear wheels
>LOL NO THEY ARENT PROVE IT
>NO PROOF
>WHERES YOUR PROOF
>LOL CHRISTFAG SPOTTED

is this the best Veeky Forums can do?

>implying 460 whp with 315's at the rear is going to spin
>still making claims without evidence
You still haven't posted a video of the GT350 spinning.

>inb4 muh base model gt

Why would a Mustang want to race an NA Miata?

Good luck :^)
blog.americanmuscle.com/2014/08/08/2016-mustang-gt350r-crashes-at-nurburgring/

It didn't crash though. It just spun. Unlike the camaro.

>You scared Veeky Forums?

Scared of my impending victory? Nah

>first it was 'lol it wont spin'
>now its 'lol it wont crash'

moving the goalposts much, user?

Because the ferd want to race the god machine. It will eventually get btfo on some corner but the ferd wants to try

According to this guy:
the GT350 doesn't spin though

>preproduction models
Irrelevant. Try again.
Ooop, I meant lost traction. ;^)

ITT: Facebookies get BTFO!!

>Cop in Fox body
Super believable bro, this isn't Brooklyn 99

>Pushing the car 10/10ths
>LOO-LOOK IT'LL SPIN OUT OF CONTROL JUST LIKE MY AUTISM

damn, the guy on the internet doesnt believe me. my whole day is ruined.

>ferd apologists this delusional
Just like GM cucks

assmad bmw fangirl spotted

>Actually buying a Tesla

You lost before the race started.

I am not scared of a dyel numale

No, just curious.

>recently
>links to a video with one or two clips even from the last year

>4 in the morning
LOL.

A little bit, dont want his car to swerve into my lane, american cars cant even handle straight lines any more