Hello user! We are very impressed with your work the last 7 years. I am retiring from my position as CEO...

Hello user! We are very impressed with your work the last 7 years. I am retiring from my position as CEO, and I would like you to take my position. I am giving you a signing bonus of $500K, and you can take my job as long as you get rid of that shitbox and buy yourself a nice, classy expensive car with your signing bonus!

NSX or I import a toyota century

What car would you choose? We need to verify that we want our CEO driving something like it.

> amg
> classy
Pick one

1957 DeSoto Adventurer

Trade in that amg for an AMC!

Rx7 FD3S Spirit R

Best wishes for your future, sir.

I suppose I can trade my Miata for an FD.

I'll buy some new status symbol to drive to work, sure, but fuck you, I like my truck.

Gladly.

Lexus LS and a driver.

I'd get an LAMBO or a RARRi

A nice 5 series or comparable audi sedan, optioned all the way out senpai

Then a decent house

Bruh, he said classy.

>toyota century
muh dick

I'd buy a fleet of E39 M5s, paint them all German Taxi Blue, and run an elite taxi service on the side.

This is the crappiest photoshop I've ever seen. That license plate is novelty sized, the thing doesn't even have a hood to open.

M2

Ok.

are you retarded?

watchu say cracka?

A white Countach with a big-ass wing
fuck being understated

Sure, try to get me one of these. Alternatively you could get me AR Montreal

Hammer time bitches

>photoshop
wat

"No probs, boss."

>500k
Mclaren.

anyone who buys anything else is a retard, literally the paragon of cars, if you can afford one.

Hey, I LIKE my car.

But fine, if you let me run the company, I'll buy a fancy car.
> $500k
That's, what, £300k? I'm sure I can find something not german for that.
And have enough left over for a house.

holy shit that's sexy

>rent an S class whatever to showoff for a couple of times
>Spend some fraction money into making my swift sport, twingo and vitara s as groovy as they can be for fun
>Live off the rest of the money and make a shitton of buisness on the side for extra cash and personal growth
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>break a verbal contract by not following the clause of buying a classy expensive car
>get found out
>get removed from the CEO position

Atleast I won't spend my good boy points

Pick up a slightly used Miata and give it to a coach build company from the Europe and ask em to make every part expensive.
>how to make your own expensive custom personal machine that everyone wants and envies but you don't give.

>W126 Coupe
>pic related treatment
>Huayra bi-turbo V12engine
>ZF 8HP automatic

>Hammer
>not a coupe
Almost.

>hood

Aston Marten or a Benz S-Class

Gotta shuttle those other CEOs to the deal making lobster lunches. 4 doors is a must.

Audi RS 5

best looking car ever built