Now that the dust has settled, this is the best Top Gear

Now that the dust has settled, this is the best Top Gear.
Why don't we all watch it together?

Didn't they get cancelled?

>sixth season currently airing
Man I have some catching up to do, I think the latest I've watched was season three.

So why don't Jay Leno and Tim Allen do this again? They should replace the two side guys. Tanner's alright.

This would make for a fuck ton better banter, but Jay's expensive as fuck

Christopher Titus
Tim Allen
Jay leno

Adam Celica
Patrick Dempsey
Christopher titus

DEMPSEY
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Adam Celica
Is that a parody of Adam Carolla?

Didn't he try and fail with his own car show? Maybe they should look into bringing him back, if he's not harassing shitty contractors anymore that is

Jay Leno
Brian Cooley
Tanner Frost

So..
You think

We watch the show because it's name TopGear not because Jezza, hamster and kupitun sloooow in the show.
Huh?

Newfag?

1.michael schumacher post ski crash
2.senna post crash
3. Matt farra

Regular car reviews
Matt farra
Jay leno

Nope. They're still making episodes. They skipped 2015. New season just finished airing on the history channel.

Kill yourself. Ruttledge and Adam are fine, but Tanner is a fucking tool who should be shot and killed. It ruins any suspense having him on the show, especially when the winner of their challenges gets to drive some exotic. Tanner always wins because they worry about insurance. I HATE seeing Tanner always win on technicalities because he's a race driver. He always picks the worst cars and barely scrapes buy because of his driving skills.

top kek

this would probably be pretty good. I feel like their personalities would clash. I also get the feeling that mr regular is difficult to be around as a person

kekked

Mr (2) Adam

anything cooley touches turns to gold

About halfway through the episode. All the segments have fallen flat.

AND WHY IS THIS KEK YELLING ALL THE FUCKING TIME

Finally forced myself through the rest of the episode. LeBlanc's video of the Ariel Nomad was the only good segment.

Decided to watch Extra Gear because a friend said it wasn't bad. So far it's alright. They should ditch evans and try out four hosts on the main show.

Watching the new reasonably prices car segment was painful.

When they showed how much they changed it the crowd was not having it. Plus it didn't help with that ginger yelling THE SPLASHES YAA!!!!!.

Why does everyone like Faust? He's a no personality boring prick.

>So why don't Jay Leno and Tim Allen do this again?

I am pretty sure Leno was approached and turned them down after he saw the production team/ideas/how they wanted him to function in the show

Top Gear is fucking trash for people who are "into cars"
Enjoy your car racing games as well.

Fuck off dogfucker.

>no true Scotsman

lol pls

nice pic I saved it

It's just a reality tv show, it's trash

If you like cars there's a good chance you enjoy a lighthearted tv show about cars?

Your one of those insufferable cars are serious business types aren't you?

>Your one of those insufferable cars are serious business types aren't you?
No, I drive stanced out shitboxes and don't give a fuck

its sort of sleepy thou
really more of a background show and not worth paying attention to the bants

So, you're a faggot and a furfag? Okay, cool.

Wat? Adam is a faggot. Barely a car guy. Shit presenter. Tanner is god. Rut is hilarious and a true gear head.

having a fucking race car driver as a presenter is stupid though, because it makes all the competitions looked even more scripted, because you know tanner would fuckign win all of them if they just let shit play out

Can't say it was all that much better. Yeah, Harris is the closest they have to actual Top Gear presenter, but the nigger is just too clean and bland, and that really defines the entire direction show is going, like that whole moment where he was trying to put up some impartiality towards new G-Wiz after very soft panning from Harris. There's really just no passion involved.

Yea. The opinion of a professional driver brings nothing to a car show. You're right I see the error of my ways. Maybe we should get another fag gweedo that doesn't know shit and no one's ever herd of.

His personality isn't strong enough to make up for the fact that they have to script all the challenges because one of the fucking presenters is a goddamn pro driver

Imagine how shitty all the cheap car challenges on Clarkson Top gear would have been if one of them was a pro driver? It's the same god damn thing with TG USA. None of the car challenges feel fun because you know Foust is a fucking pro just fucking around with the other two. The cast has absolutely no fuckign chemistry at all

Agreed. Always thought it was a horrible idea that they made one of the presenters an actual pro driver. Most of the fun in OG TG:UK came from Clarkson, Hammond, and May NOT being pro drivers and fucking failing miserably at shit. Made it even more meaningful when they actually brought the Stig on for things like running the GT-R up the pit mine on the Australian cattle herding episode.

And I agree, TG:USA was dead from the start because the cast was flat with with no chemistry, and every single fucking episode turned into a 3 car challenge of some sort

If they didn't make the prize drive the sports car then there's no reason he has to win. Don't know if you ever watched the original UK show but most of the challenges weren't just won by the best driver winner was almost always subjective points shit. Yea chemistry is weak on the show but Adam is clearly the weakest link. Maybe it's scripted that he's an idiot that knows literally nothing about cars idk but fuck him.

>last half truth.

Seriously it's like the American team only ever watched/liked the 3 car challenge episodes of the UK show.