>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map: Meet, fight, fuck
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Git gud:

>Webms with sound
>>/wsg/1046108

Why would you ride a motorcycle with just your socks on?

>gore on a blue board

Wtf r u doing mate.

that guy picked like, the worst place to crash into.

2 stroke for days.

>5 posts in, OP already deleted

well done, dipshit OP

wasn't even a bad pic

Just had a good 2 hour ride but came home to find that my car keys have fallen out of my jacket pocket somewhere.. so fucking mad.

>open pocket
>carrying keys you don't need with you
c'mon son

terrible op, only one thread link works. too dumb to copy and paste? try again please.

How do I make my bike sound like a TIE Fighter?

I throw my bike cover into the car when I go anywhere, the pocket is velcro'd, had 2 other sets of keys and a wallet but just those fucking keys are missing.

Maybe I dropped them outside the house or something but it's too dark to see now, or some cunt has taken them.

prev dbt
sit on your dildo some more

Bad wheel bearing

Beginner here.

Can someone explain to me how I am supposed to use the clutch when driving in the real world?

In the MSF courses I took, they told us to always have the clutch covered. I look online, and many riders think this is retarded or weird.

And part of the slowing down process they tell you to use a combination of downshift/front brake/rear brake and this all seems confusing as shit to put together in any kind of order.

Why can't I just pull in the clutch and use my brakes to come to a stop? And then downshift into first when I am stopped?

>Why can't I just pull in the clutch and use my brakes to come to a stop?
you can. but you wont engine brake, which is helpful, and its always good to be in gear when youre moving in case you need to gas it for some reason. if you hold in the clutch but odnt come to a full stop youre going to have to know what gear you need for your speed, and the rpm to re-engage it.
look into revmatching and engine braking and learn it, it'll make sense.

When coming to a stop quickly I often find myself going down all the gears very fast for the engine braking.

maybe pay attention next time and ask questions.

And that just makes it even more confusing for me.

>clutch
>downshift
>release clutch
>using two other brakes

literally five things going on at once. maybe the order is just messed up in my head. I am used to braking first, anything else would come second

engine braking is really good to learn because it helps you stop faster so if you ever get yourself in trouble its a good thing to know. Also if you rear brake don't do it too much

kek the mirror

I downshift and gently brake (rear) if I can kinda smoothly coast. then I add front if it's a full stop. the front brake on my bike is pure shit tho. front, rear, and engine brake if I need to stop faster

you forgot
>blip throttle
it becomes very natural. you will learn the exact amount of rpm to add for the lower gear you're shifting into, and it will be smooth eventually. it become muscle memory - i do it hundreds of times a day and dont think about it.

I guess that's it for now

You're learning, so it seems like alot. Once you git gud fgt. It will be a natural thing.

>dragging your foot along

Really depends on bike, but i do
>light pressure on rear brake
>close throttle
>downshift up to light
>apply fronte brake if needed, with right foot out to balance

If emergency
>rear brake right about to skid
>2 fingers on front because loldualrotor
If you're good you can hold the clutch at barely engaged and quickly scale down gears

See
He is right.

They were quality boring webms, thank you for your service.

tfw i have about 15 more

>Veeky Forums meet
>no cum brownies
>no rape
>no cringeworthy jokes
>no authorities called
/dbt/ really is the normiest

You know what must be done.

a few more?

here's 8

where did your gloves go?

>accidentally put it in neutral instead of 2nd right before entering a simple 50km/h corner
>feel impotent and cant seem to steer
why is this

ya got scared.

How's dbt tonight

i took off without them at the start then put them on after a stop

posting the rest to wsg. will link

i have nobike and my car is in the shop. ive done nothing except goin to the gym on my 4-day weekend...

Nothing wrong with sharing in shape yo.

Get swole nigga

Staying *

Stressed. Have to submit something to exam board before 9am. Been postponing it all day. If I do this now (takes an hour or so) I can ride around doing fuck all tomorrow and feel good about myself. If I don't I'll hate myself a little bit more.

Also, I can't really see if my front brakepads are worn out or not

yall niggaz gonn crash and end up walking funny for the rest of your life.
thats why i dont own a bike

yall gonn
>have a skiing accident
>fall down the stairs
>get hit by a car walking to the shops
>drown swimming because of cramps
thats why I don't leave my room

and here is the rest

11 12 fuck
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

dam gurl

>nobike
>no money to buy one/get my license
>I still haven't gotten a reply from the place I applied to

midget*

working out and running is what keeps me from getting cabin fever or overeating from boredom.

it sucks man when you can't get around. the only food i can get within walking distance is a gas station/mini-mart.

Tired and shitty

>Cuckold the post

ded thred

>apply /dbt/ sticker
>Spin out in the rain
Curse is real.

2/3

my stickers come soon

I'm fucking hype

3/3

No harm done, but the first time I've ever dropped it on the street.

Engine braking gives you controlled deceleration while still supplying power to the rear wheel for traction and emergencies. Downshifting while slowing down is like the best of both worlds; you're safer than just clutching+braking and you save a lot of wear on the brake pads. You're also constantly in an appropriate gear if someone does something retarded and you need to GTFO in a hurry, something you won't get from coasting in top gear and having to scramble to find the right one to not stall out and get buried by 6000lbs+ of texting-distracted runaway soccer mom SUV.

Braking: Two things, but really only one active process. You're gradually increasing pressure on the brake controls.

Downshifting: Four things, but again only one active process of "shifting." Clutch, blip throttle for predicted rev match, shift, ease off clutch. If you really feel like a complete crapout at it you can skip the throttle blip and go with downshifting lower in the revs of the higher gear and coming off the clutch very gently until you have the revs+speed association for your bike better memorized. It won't be the best way, but it will be functional until you're more confident with your overall controls and can wean yourself off the habit and into the proper method.

Except in heavy traffic I get the majority of my deceleration from gentle engine braking, basically just coasting in a high gear without adding any throttle, then downshifting when the revs get too low to be useful for either further decel or resuming accel.

more webm will solve that

>my face when every time I engine brake to a red I stop a mile earlier than I expected and have to use the gas to get up to the queue
I want to start slowing down early and gradually so I don't get steamrolled by a minivan that waits for me to hit the brakes but this is not working either.

>knobbies
>in the rain

Keep it in a higher gear and just gradually roll off the throttle as you press the brake pedal just enough to activate the brake light. Downshift as late as possible because lower revs means less engine braking.

go go go

usually I slow down to about 15-20 and then cruise to the light or to a crawl so I don't have to put my foot down.

Engaging maximum shitpost mode

>can't see if front pads are worn out or not
>take them out
>can now see if front pads are worn or not

>tfw I don't know these feels

your webms keep me entertained from being nocar and nobike

I did it guys. Will buy chicken tendies during my celebratory ride tomorrow morning. dbt proud of user?

I always win every race. Everybody knows it and everybody agrees with me.

You can just pick the chicken strips off your tires instead of buying them.

cool. I should mount the gopro to me car too so I can have boringer webms

>my face when every time I engine brake to a red I stop on the line after filtering past all the cagers

>chicken strips off your tires
h-how did you know? To be fair I mostly use it to commute to the chicken tendies store where I spend my autismbux

fucking spooky, more night webemz

>mfw lane splitting illegal
>tfw got shot for passing between cars

>buying chicken tendies at a store
>not spending your good boy points in mom's kitchen for them

prepare yourself

what the hell, you didnt stop for him did you?

why would I stop for some drugged up lunatic trying to hurt me?

as long as you can come home safe & sound so you can share your webms

Ur mum gibes meh good boi pointz evety tiem i fuckt her pussay, fagget!!

that is truly the most important thing

no u

I fuckt ur mum, fagget!

no u

This webm makes me wonder why your mirror is in that position

threadly reminder that honda a shit

>no u

Yeah i fuckt her, fagget!

It indicates to other males that you like getting cucked.

lolipop simulator.

I had it folded in there because the person behind me had his high beams on and I didn't want to be blinded, so I just folded my mirror in so it would be out of the way.

and here I had it folded in to keep it out of harm's way in case I drop the bike. I normally fold it in when off roading.

no.
u.

U know i fuckt her, fagget!!

Is that your srt-4?

ur mum is so old she got fuckt by dr martin luther george washington jr

>leaking radiator
don't really have time to fix it
does putting an egg in actually work or will it fuck it up?