Camaro or mustang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OaQhyXJMA
youtu.be/_2Z4PHH1Mzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely not.

Stang, specifically a Boss302.
>inb4 neither (insert car not asked here)
>inb4 y u no turn
>inb4 crash compilations
>inb4 benchracing

Mustang

>it's a store front episode

Again with this shit meme. The 5.0 has a Coyote engine. The GT350 and 350R have the Voodoo engine.
If the GT had a voodoo engine in it the SS would look like a Camary in comparison.

>excuses
kek

Both are good

I couldnt pick either way I end up with a shit car I guess

camaro. Unless you spend a small fortune buying a new Shelby GT350R, you're not going to get a Mustang that can actually corner.
Until the GT350R, the Camaro has ALWAYS outhandled the Mustang in every form.

The Voodoo V8 is amazing, btu it's not what powers 97% of Mustangs. At least 70 % of Mustangs and Camaros are I4 Turbos or V6 models.

>They compared a brand new Shelby with an out of production car.
>Only 1.16 seconds slower
Not much of a difference.

The New Z28 coming soon will eat the GT350.

>c-chevy will beat ford just you wait!!!!!
Yea, up until Ford beats them again with the upcoming GT500 with a 725+ HP TT V8 equipped with a 10 speed auto. That's not even including the GT. It won't be beaten by GM for YEARS.

>which retro concept reject do you want?

Honestly neither. It was nifty in 2005 when the first retro Mustangs came out and I was in high school, but they didn't age well at all. The new Camaro was never not ugly, it released looking like a bad concept that nobody at GM had the heart to turn down.

If I absolutely had to pick a retro plastic pigfat American car, I'd choose the Challenger because they look nicer and typically have larger engines installed.

>That's not even including the GT. It won't be beaten by GM for YEARS.
It's already been beaten.

>implying races where the gt was having electrical troubles matter
GM has been getting annihilated since Mazda Raceway laguna seca. They haven't won once since then. Try again, faggot.

also
>comparing race spec cars to production cars
The production GT will way less than 2800 lbs, the corvette weighs 3500 lbs.

all that power dont mean SHIT If. It. Cant. Turn. And the stang wont. Did you even read his post? Look at the previous models, whats the price gap between them compared to the speed differential?

e63

murkan cars are shit anyway.

oh and cya in a month, fags.

Most of the people posting now have no idea what that meme is.

Giga Pudding was SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO.
Christ.

damn yeah
I was trying to get myself banned from this place for a month or few
and it didn't work.

shit, guys, am I here forever

Yes because in the Midwest there are just so many touge's to worry about running into a a ss camaro at. Most SS camaro and 5.0 owners live in areas where corners are 4 way stop signs

>excuses

>They go all the way up to 6.4 liter HEMI

muh dick

Do you want to turn?

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OaQhyXJMA

The new SS is a preformance bargain.
Easily beating the GT in every preformance category.
Even gets better mpg.

I thought that was an S14 from the thumbnail

No. Because, and your not gonna believe this. Dude, american roads man. Im tellin ya. American roads. The roads. In america dude. Are not, seriously, are not like the roads bro. There not like, the roads that you know man. The roads dude, in america are not like the roads in, seriously, are not like the roads, seriously, not like the roads in yurop dude.

Le smug anime face

wat

you can hear the wheels skid when he tries to drift. his braking slows the car down to the point where it regains traction while he's turned his wheels all the way left. he's going so slowly then sharply turns while spinning out his back wheels again.

youtu.be/_2Z4PHH1Mzo

Mustang but only because Camaros are ass ugly. Or listen to the yuropoors and get some 1.2L 4banger lel

Pretty much

Camaro is ugly, Mustang's got no curves, Challenger a best

neither, they are both shit

>new z/28 will eat the gt350

after it finished eating the wall I assume?

>tskuba
lol

>asshurt
lol

Was a Jalopnik editor driving?

>even in Japan, the Camaro is faster than the Mustang around a track
Mustang confirmed for lolcantturn shitbox.

Follow your heart user.

Neither. Get a Bedford Rascal instead

Kek look at all that garbage hanging off, it's falling apart already