How can you kiss a girl on the lips knowing she's had another mans penis on them?

How can you kiss a girl on the lips knowing she's had another mans penis on them?

By sticking my dick in first before ever kissing

who the fuck kisses a girl and not a trap?

I like my penis a lot and it's the only one I've known, so I like 100% of the penises I've had contact with. Indirect contact with another like that shouldn't bother me that much.

fuck I thought I posted this on /r9k/ not Veeky Forums

thats why you have a daughter and raise her up right for yourself

If you lick your hand is it like sucking your own dick?

^

It's like licking your own dick by association.

my ex is fucking another guy, I'm fucking another girl and we both still hookup. is that nasty

It's degenerate. I sincerely hope all 4 of you exchange HIV.

i fucked my ex before anyone else And she's taken my dick at least 200 times during the time we dated.

Why the fuck is a neckbeard on Veeky Forums, go back to /r9k/ frogposter

>Not even Veeky Forums related.
But anyway by having the only dick that's been in her mouth. So you know, my dick taste better than someone elses.

oh please, just shut the fuck up. Half of Veeky Forums doesn't even have a drivers license.

>Why the fuck is a neckbeard on Veeky Forums

I think most of Veeky Forums are neckbeard

Fucking this, not even to mention half of those that have a license just shit post.
>Implying the only good threads aren't about technical aspects. Theres some smart motherfuckers here that knkw their shit, you just gotta find that thread.

>love is temporary but dick funk is forever
This is because r9k are fat pieces of shit who don't wash their dongs

Humans are little more than hairless monkeys with a superiority complex. Sexual degeneracy is expected behavior, I'm just impressed that we've evolved past the point of flinging poo at each other when we're angry.

>this thread

>Theres some smart motherfuckers here that knkw their shit, you just gotta find that thread.

That's like finding a needle in a haystack

>How can you kiss a girl on the lips knowing she's had another mans penis on them?
>How can you kiss a girl on the lips
>kiss a girl
wrong board bud

Veeky Forums BTFO