Anyone else follow random cars around for no reason?

Anyone else follow random cars around for no reason?

>be driving at night
>Pull up in right lane
>See girl in a Kia Rio in the left lane
>Light changes, pull back slowly and then move over into her lane
>Follow her for 10 minutes
>She makes right turn, I make right turn. She exits left, I exit left
>Eventually she starts to speed up and make frequent turns trying to lose me
>Stay on her
>This continues for another 10 minutes.
>Eventually comes up to a red light on two lane road
>Pull up into the right lane
>Look over, she is literally crying and on her phone
>She looks over eyes widen suddenly and runs the red light almost causing a near collision.
>mfw

Hilarious. Did something like this except I cut someone off who was being a douche to me and kept slowing down. He got back on the highway we just got off of.

wtf OP

AUTISM

I followed a Bernie supporter once and waited a little then stopped outside his house and honked while ripping a massive skid. Serves that commie supporter right

No. I'd prefer to not have a gun pulled on me. I keep one in the car because I live near Atlanta, and I just automatically assume everyone else in my area does as well

laughingsluts.jpg

I might try this shit, thank Christ I live in a state with no front licence plate.
>his house
I thought pinko commie fucks lived in communes and believed that Private property was rape or some shit.

Nice!

I need a souped up no-plates sports shitbox just for this.

>tfw you do this to but wait outside the highschool you graduated from and stalk the girls

>"it's an automatic"

Look up "4 bangers productions" on YouTube. It's a bunch of Mexicans in Hondas running from cops.

> it's a shitbox
That's the real laughing girls user and you know it

>things that never happened
>things that will not happen

>"i bought a civic"

Who the fuck is Launchpad McQuack laughing with?

Alfred Einstein

Wh..wat, why?

The faggot was probably a band wagoner. No commie lover would actually enjoy what that ideology brings to the table when it's applied to their world.

Hm? Oh, it's you reddit, I thought I smelled something foul

>r-eddit calling others r.eddit

>asking common knowlege questions
downvote one of your posts for me

I bet you know all about upboats, faggot

>I can't refute anything so I'll call him gay
embarassing

>feigning superiority
>on a Cantonese finger painting blog site

Pathetic

LOL once I did the same thing, but in stead of cutting some douche off, I bombed a gas station

>integra cuts me off to switch lanes and overtake someone
>tailgate them all the way home

you tailgate them all the way to their house? you'll probably end up getting shot at some point if you are a burger.

Followed a student driver for like 30 minutes.

I would go behind her and get like 2 inches from her back bumper then get in front of her and go half the speed limit.

Whoa there creep you can't just tail a female around like that, that's sexual harassment you're going to prison buddy.

here in jersey 90% of people are on welfare or unemployed, so they do this nonstop. I could be driving down some bumfuck rural booney road after work at 1-2A.M. and still have some weird faggot seemingly follow me for hours on end

>bonus for those mega fuckers who leave their highbeams on and tail you when you're trying to cruise

Have fun getting shot, frogposter.