Why does BMW always seem to attract assholes...

Why does BMW always seem to attract assholes? Most BMW drivers I've seen are the most intolerable sons of bitches I've ever seen. Mercedes-Benz and Audi drivers are fine. It's strange.

>Mercedes-Benz
Older demographic. Might be a factor.

i've noticed this with BMW's, lexus, and nissans

Nissan drivers are at least 50% black people.

That's true, I've noticed that.

I'm sorry your shitbox is too slow for the fast lane and you aren't gud enough to do your own maintenance. Move your miata over OP

yeah, also older hondas with the mexicans driving them

/r/ing the "when a black guy accelerates he thinks he can fly" pic from china in africa thing

>Nissan
>Chrysler
>Dodge
>Cadillac

BMW is asshole same reason miata (na/nb) is

People in Porsches are assholes around here. All 12 of them.

[Insert brand here] owners are so [insert negative character quality here]. Has anyone else noticed this?

- Veeky Forums

It's because Assholes like to think they're better than everyone else. These people are brand whores because of it.
BMW has advertised itself for decades now as the ultimate driving machine. What self-obsessed asshole isn't going to buy a BMW so they can shout "I am SO better than you! See! I drive a BMW! So what if your Mustang does all the same shit for half the cost. It's not an ultimate driving machine!".

It basically feeds their narcissism.

>comparing a Ford to a bmw
Kek

They don't attract assholes. They create them.
When I drove a shitty chevy malibu I drove like an old lady. My friends complained about how slow I was.
Then I bought a 330ci and I drive like a maniac and they tell me to slow down.

Meh. I know Hondafags who are brandwhores.

>not compaaring a Ford to a BMW

Reverse is true as well, when everyone shits on your brand it's not hard to want to become devoted to it and become snappy underdog

Audi driver here.

For what it's worth, I use my blinkers even if it's 3AM and there isn't another human being in a car in a 10 miles radius around me.

Thank you for your service.

why that is so stupid I only signal when people are around unless I'm driving like a madman

faggot

t. bmw driver

"I spent more money therefore I'm better than you"
they're the applefags of the car world

basically

I'm 100 percent sure it is how they market their cars. They seem to tailor their commercials to narcissistic assholes.

>Mercedes-Benz and Audi drivers are fine
Audi are fairly OK but Mercedes has a shitload of assholes, typically women with rich husbands that bought them the Mercedes.

I didn't buy it for the badge. If Ikea or Microsoft made it though, it would give me pause.

He's talking about the cars br/o/, he did say BMW drivers, not bikers

all the audi drivers i know are women.

i like them though, now that lexus has gone full edgelord i think they might be my pipedream luxury brand

conversely i don't know any cocklords rolling on a two wheel BMW, just some old folks who hang out at the sausage haus down the street on their "euro-bike night".

Poor people.

BMW and audi used to be seen as the expensive luxury brand your well off folks. Now anyone can have an expensive looking BMW for a couple grand so all the poor cunts flock to them.

You should also signal for the cars and pedestrians that you might not see. You sound like a bad driver.

Not him, the other fuckers claiming BMW buyers are badgewhores.

They're marketed as superior vehicles and it's egotistical entitled assholes that buy into that type of mentality. The people who buy them see them as show off luxury cars so they're arrogant, and they also see them as sports cars so they drive them like they're race cars on public roads. Mercedes are marketed more as quiet intelligent "responsible" luxury even though they're approaching BMW now with driving dynamics. I don't know why Audi drivers aren't as bad considering they're better at being BMW than BMW is at the moment.

In my area Prius, Dodge and Porsche drivers are the worst. Mexicans in Range Rovers and Civics come close too.

audi drivers are much worse in yurop

>merifat 2 door ricer with back seats designed exclusively for starving children in best korea

This pretty much sums up American engineering

Confirmation bias.

Biggest asshole drives on the road given my personal experience

Infiniti
Audi
toyota prius
mercedes cross overs

There's so many base model BMWs with M badges on around me aswell. You almost never see a fake RS or AMG but I see fake M cars every day

>narcissistic
not true
I'm a BMW fanboy but I hate myself

>t. bimmer operator