ITT: fun cars for tall people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Nxk55DXQs
youtube.com/watch?v=BOTH2ehTQXg
youtube.com/watch?v=BHuTZwrw7PM
youtube.com/watch?v=kuD6HLu3jys
youtube.com/watch?v=5coZKX9D7Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

991 911...you'd have to be 7 feet tall to be uncomfortable.

>I have the seat in its fully upright and forward position and it's still not funny enough. Better get on my tip toes
6'7" here and the only car I've ever been uncomfortable driving was a Miata.

599, F12 and California T with the factory racing seats are great for tall people, at 6' I can barely see over the dashboard

went to college with a guy who was 6'5" and DD'ed an NA Miata

>6'8
>vw golf gti or passat are roomy as fuck
>trucks and lincoln town cars roomy as fuck

everything else can fuck off

Any Mercedes after w123. I'm 6'6" and can drive my w124 with boots on.
The seat not only drops very low, but can move back until its almost touching the reas seat. w210, w211 etc are the same way.

Any convertible. You'll have practically unlimited head room.

How tall are you OP? If you aren't a complete lanklet most cars can be accommodating.

I had to ride shotgun in one of these a couple days ago, am only 6'2" and had my knees riding up the fucking dashboard. At least they made it all squishy.

you know, i'm 6'3" and have never once felt that i was too tall to fit comfortably in the driver's seat of any vehicle - to be fair i've never driven a miata, but my mom drives a fiat 500 and even that little toy car fits me just fine. what cars are NOT fun for tall people?

Volkswagen New Beetle Turbo.
plenty of headroom, and if you move the seat all the way back, even a 6'5 gorilla like Jeremy Clarkson can't reach the pedals.

>fun

6'6, mostly torso

ITT: giants

>tfw 5'4

get cucked, tallfags

are you cute?

What? My gf's friend drives one and with the seat all the way back it's super roomy. I'm 6 4". Do you not know how to move a seat?

How tall are we talking?

I'm 6'3" and drive a Porsche 993 - plenty of space. I had a Mazda MX5 a long time ago and I fit OK in that after I modified the door trim slightly.

My mate is 6'7" and just picked up a Toyota 86. Reckons it's alright.

>Needing to move the seat
Why don't they just make a car that fits instead.

So fucking roomy

MGB. Not even joking. They thing's got leg room for everyone under 6 foot 5.

can confirm this... 6'0" here and my W211 seat is only about half travel back... most other cars require me to roll them back to the limit to be comfy

in my maxima with the seat all the way down and back my knees still hit the wheel. 6'3"

Any car is roomy when it's sitting in a shop with the engine and transmission removed

Ford raptor
Ctsv

is 6'0 truly the master comfy race? some pants are too short and shirts can fit weird but overall everything is designed to accommodate my height while girls still say they love me because im really """""""""""Tall""""""""""

>tfw 6'4"
Thank god most of my height is in my legs

This except it's hard to fit in compact cars still.

Ever sat in a Rav-4? My knees were touching the dash with the seat all the way back, and that's even an SUV

YES

>tfw 6'1"
>almost all trousers are short
>almost all sleeves are short

i swear this world is made for 6'0 manlets, its that extra inch that really makes clothes unconfortable i need a tailor

They do, by having adjustable seating you fucking mong

anyone know how a 2010 Genesis would fit someone 6 foot 4 ?

My first car was a Corolla, because surprisingly, it was great at letting me space out my legs without hitting the dash like that. I was a poorfag and all other compact and sub-compact models I tried were way too tight, so I was in love almost immediately.

5'11 here. Everything is the perfect size as I am the "average" height. But I often feel short as fuck

Why most racing drivers are not that tall?

5'11 short? where the hell you live? 5'9 here and im pretty much average

if you got a brain and know how to adjust a seat then yes

5'7" here
only cars I've ever felt cramped in are an R31 and E type coupe

I'm 6'1" 210lbs and fit just fine in my miata, which is an assload of fun

>inb4 "miata is not a fun car"

fuck off

>even a 6'5 gorilla like Jeremy Clarkson can't reach the pedals.
go to bed Hammond, you're drunk

same problem with my 04 sentra but im 6'1. you just get used to cramped-ass driving eventually

I reckon E30s aren't good cars for tall people, even though I'm only 5'9 my head hits the ceiling when I wear my helmet at an autocross or track day. I have a 6'3" buddy who has one and he has to tilt his head with the helmet on or do a gangster lean with the seat.

He said it himself on topgear.

muh nigga

>being this defensive
Just stop shittin on FWD and we will stop shitting on your meme machine

Well, RIP my dreams of an E30 ever.

Most 2 door coupes that were derived from sedans are gonna be fine. Also G-Wagens (literally boxes on wheels), Flagship German luxury cars, and newish Porsche 911s are the only cars that I didn't have to have the seat all the way back for and I'm 6'5"

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Nxk55DXQs

>Tall people of the world, rejoice. Because. If I push this seat all the way back, I can't reach the pedals. And would you just look at the headroom?! I could wear a bearskin in here.

Does anyone else remember the huge splash these cars made when new? I was in third grade and I remember hearing about waiting lists through the first 3 years of production and people went nuts in public when they saw them!

youtube.com/watch?v=BOTH2ehTQXg
youtube.com/watch?v=BHuTZwrw7PM
youtube.com/watch?v=kuD6HLu3jys
youtube.com/watch?v=5coZKX9D7Bo

>tfw 5'5
>tfw cruising around in my corolla coupe/miata in perfect comfort

Haha who n-needs girls when you have cars right... fucking lanklets haha

>do find something comical about my appearance