Is it ironic that I bought a Civic Si but kept it completely bone stock? Not even a window tint

Is it ironic that I bought a Civic Si but kept it completely bone stock? Not even a window tint.

keep it stock m8

I plan on it. I love the car but I absolutely hate rice.

For all I know that'll probably keep the resale value even higher years later.

whats wrong with lowering it a bit and giving it a deep sounding cat back? thats not rice.

get flashpro. if you love your car now, you'll love it 100 times more with flashpro. Otherwise, probably leave it stock.

I, on the other hand, have completely riced mine out.

There's just something that makes a stock Honda performance car so much more pristine since most of them are tampered with. That's why stock Preludes are worth a lot more.

>prelude
>performance car

Well, not that weird. Usually the rice burners are 15 year old DX models and stuff like that that have been engine swapped, or a rusty shitbox Si

it performed fairly well in the touring car races it was in the 90s

no, keep it completely stock. people will respect you instead of thinking you're a filthy mexican with a car that's going to get repossessed.

>not saving stock parts
cmon dawg

Don't bubba your car pls

-/k/

45 inch rims?
camo pattern bumper (desert while living in woodland region)?
deer/elk window stickers

No. Pls

Hondafags everyone

They literally cannot leave anything stock despite already having factory rice

puristcuckold detected

It's really too bad hondata dealers have a stranglehold on ecu flashes, Osiris for Nissan's is way cheaper

sometimes Honda does weird design that are more to please the bean counters than make for fun. See prelude stock exhaust

>Not even a window tint.

For what purpose?

Same here.

>Pinstripe

Why

What? You can use Chrome, or however it's spelled, and Neptune as well on Honda's

>Lowering
If it's reasonable, why not?

>Catback
That's a little bit rice already

Depends on the muffler honestly, I had an EM1 with a Greddy exhaust and a Flowmaster 40 muffler and it did not have the bee in a coffee can effect at all

Exhaust and induction is already amplified thru factory. Not everyone wants a loud car, a good induction sound is sufficient.

And the same goes for the suspension, why tamper with it when it was already modified by the factory for better handling? Otherwise you'll lose some comfort.

My setup was only "loud" at WOT, anything else was toned down

As for the suspension, it wasn't the best setup from the factory, it just what they installed to hit what performance marks they could for the price they wanted to sell it at and make they're money back, good aftermarket suspension is always better than stock

Don't know... just seems to be something this dealership does to every damn thing on the lot. They docked the $79 for it though and that went a few minutes after taking this picture.

You should remove it. I used a hair dryer and peanut butter to remove mine, took about a half hour.

Unless you like it tho then whatever

Keep it that way. Remove any dealership stickers so you don't look like a unaware fag.

Also, nice car.

I don't have window tint as well. Aftermarket film window tint is different from the pigmented glass that comes from the factory, and unless it's applied very well, it will look terrible after 10 years and be a pain in the ass to remove.

Looking good, but 9/10 for sunroof visor and pinstripe.

Tint the windows it will look alot nicer, that is all.

Did you not read Aftermarket tints will look like shit later no matter how well done

>window tint is rice
Kill yourself my man

Never said it was rice, what is reading comprehension?

I'm doing the same, but mine is an FG2. It makes for a fun DD stock, I feel like mods would make it too loud or give it too harsh of a ride to do that well.

At least you've acknowledge and admitted to having a mental disease.

top kek, well done good sir. *tips fedora*

this is actually pretty accurate. I have a race header and 3 inch exhaust and a pretty stiff suspension set up and sometimes its way too much for a daily. Good thing I can afford to have two cars, otherwise people would think I have some sort of mental illness.

Although, I will say: flashpro is still a must. It makes driveability a thousand times better and is really the only mod you'll ever need/want.

Kpro is still the best

>Kpro is the best
That's why everyone recommends Hondata as a must.
Getting tint on friday

oh noes? in a decade your $300 tint will look bad? re apply it you fucking cheapskate.

I don't see how that's ironic at all. The 2014 and 2015 Si coupes are sexy as fuck.

Nobody gives a fuck about your economy car op.

Eh, I still like 8th gen the best in looks from all the "new" Civics (00-16). Props for the subtle swastikas in the rims in 10th gen tho.

don't listen to these fags, I got my tint installed at a place that does Lumar tints, and where ever the tint is sold they will restore peeling or bubbling tint for the entire life in your car.

I have an 03' civic ex coupe with 5% all the way around except the front 5% brow

Keep it stock, people will respect you more.

NEED ADVICE
Looking into buying a 2004 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe for $4,000.00
It's got 217,000 miles, but I test drove it and pushed it and it handles and performs as though it were at only 21,700. It still easily hits the marketed 5.8 second 0-60 and it has the turn radius of a freaking golf cart. The engine is completely silent from the inside, only lightly purring like a cat when you slam down the gas pedal. The accelerator is still RIDICULOUSLY sensitive, even after its 200,000 mile lifespan. The brakes work perfectly, too. It has no modifications; it's all stock excluding the darkest tint that is legal on the windows, but that's just because the seats are leather, so the tint is somewhat necessary to protect the leather. It smells like a wet dog in the rain, but that's likely because the previous owner had a pet; that isn't a major issue for me.
Is it a good buy?

If the only problem is the miles I'd say it's fine, I don't think those V6's go for much so even if it died you could probably drop another one in.

I'd try to talk him down to 3.5k or so though.

The problem isn't the engine, it's the transmission

Honda autos, especially when connected to their V6s, are prone to failure, if user buys this car he better have enough saved up to replace it after he dogs the fuck out of it like he did on the test drive

I've got the CTe supercharger setup on mine, Vits aftercooler, 1000cc injectors, PRL CAI, full race DP and catback, tubed by Vit Viper+ full suspension mods.
I'm gonna revert it back to stock in a couple years and sell it as "NEVER BEEN MODDED! RARE STOCK Si!!!"