Should I?

Should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

stickshiftlessons.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youre literally a fucking moron and should kill yourself if you cannot teach yourself manual with a youtube video or less.

The fact that you have survived this far is a testament to how much youve failed your ancestors.

I don't have a manual car tho.

Holy shit, no. Are you serious? I feel like I'm getting crank yanked. Millions of people learned to drive a stick by just getting in a car, why do you want to pay 150 for something everyone else just does? Even if you're going to buy a used car locally, you could just learn in 30 minutes driving around where you bought it. Watch a YouTube video and just fucking do it.

For 150 bucks they better be throwing in a handjob as well

i can teach you for less if you know what i am saying ;)

okay I get what you're saying, but What do?

That you can teach me for an amount not greater than $150?

Ask a fucking friend, ask a family member, buy a shitty manual for ~500 bucks you fucking nigger

fuck off bitch

No really buy a beater manual

Then I'd have to go insure it, register the car with title, etc

Too much of a hassle, I guess unless I buy a cheap as fuck pile of shit to drive for a few days and dump it somewhere

If I took a lesson tho they supply the car

Also what about car dealers? Should I go over to my local Honda dealer and ask someone to show me how to drive a civic manual that id be interested in?

Haha that's tough to say, it's possible that the salesmen barely knows himself. Normies are threatened by the idea of three pedals and 6 speeds operate yet have no problem riding a 12spd bike.

I went to go test drive a brz when they first came out, and the sales guy asked me to park it after because he didn't know how to use manual

literally do not do this, it is some of the worst possible advice you could receive

It's how every man learns how to drive ya faggot

I'd they have a car for you to use that's really not a bad deal and it might be fun. It'd be good to learn in a stress free environment instead of on the road in a car you just bought.

OP, please listen.

1. Overload on YouTube videos. "how to drive manual" Watch at least 10 of them, noting all the common mistakes.

2. Go to the place where you will buy the car. If it's from a Craigslist ad or similar, explain that this is your first manual car; they will let you try driving it (but be serious about buying it, don't look for joyrides). If it's a dealership, same thing. Try driving around the parking lot first (avoid parked cars) then go onto a street. Go shopping during a time where there are not many people on the road, like 10:00 AM Monday through Friday. In both cases, this is where the YouTube videos come in. Use what you learned so you don't completely fuck up and embarrass yourself. It's okay if you're not perfect.

3. Buy car, drive to large empty parking lot. Practice doing everything for a couple hours. Suburban neighborhoods with lots of big houses are dead during the hours when the rich people are working, and the streets are fairly wide--this is another good location to practice driving on the road and doing hill starts.

4. Pick up other skills as you drive on a daily basis.

Hope you have fun OP, report back with success.

Or you can just pay for some lessons if you aren't a poorfag and not go thru all that bullshit.

Veeky Forums is full of so many poorfags so this type of backlash directed towards OP isn't surprising.

Where do you live? I'll let you drive my car around

Buy a manual car from someone who selling one, get him to teach you.

2hrs won't teach you anything if you don't have your own car to practice on for the next month or two.

Lessons won't teach you muscle memory dumbass.

Here you go, OP. It's better than nothing.

>there are people teaching retards how to drive a stick
Hello Ameriga here I come

>Normies
Says the guy who listens to (really bad) music in mp3 format on his windows machine. I bet you listen to music by streaming YouTube videos on your phone through stick ear buds LMAO
The same kind pf fuccboi who wears clothing from H&M thinking he looks like anything other than a tryhard poser faggot

Dumbass thinks he's being super cool and driving a manual transmission vehicle is something people get impressed by

>"OMG user drives stick that'sso hot"
-said nobody ever
Fucking pathetic, just log out already Chad.

Not him but, what in the fuck are you talking about? Your post has no connection to his, I feel like you've replied to a wrong guy.

uh ohh, someone is triggered!

>Americans

I don't know why you're laughing, Americans and Canadians have had Automatics in the mainstream for a long time, and now Europoors are starting to phase out manuals, too.

they actually do idiot
>t.guy that had music lessons

Ahmed pls

I still don't get this joke, everyone has to learn sometime.
It's a bad idea.
Nobody drives manual, I am the only person for miles who is interested in manual

i paid somebody 50 bucks for 1 hour of training

still stalled a fuckton during the testdrive and drive home

you'd be surprised how many offers i got, i'd put up an add for 25-35 bucks per hour and see if you get any bites, 2 hours should be enough, but it depends on you

this, fucking kek

But they do? Any act you perform in repetition builds muscle memory. Guess what they do in music lessions?

Holy shit guys, hold my beer, this might be a profitable business idea.

stickshiftlessons.net/