@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

>EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)
@ Shattered Halls (Horde)
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj (embed) (embed)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot.tv/shot/McconnellRet/Uzqa6EkCa6FO47ZavOt467t9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xuen best celestial

W R E N C H

Niggers

no reddit please

>Voljin becomes the warchief
>Dies immediatly afterwards
Wow that was fucking nothing,can't believe blizzed fucked voljin over so hard.

>tfw officially maining windwalker monk
>tfw redoing all professions because obsessive compulsion requires I have 700 in everything
>tfw fishing takes forever to level up

on the brightside though, I am loving exploring Pandaria once again. i forgot how beautiful and relaxing it is there. Got my shado-pan hat too now so my Pandaren monk is nearly complete.

>all the specs I play are in a super mediocre state even with their relic weapons in beta at 110

Time to roll a demon hunter.

>Sylvanas becomes Warchief
>Ogrimmar redone with superior forsaken architecture/Lordaeron quarter when?

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?
DEATH TO THE LEGION, AND DEATH TO THE LIVING!

>bring up Trump in trade chat
>shitshow for an hour, guaranteed

From mistakes to miracles.

I think I preferred having simple rotations but having to manage threat and mana and maintaining/refreshing buffs to complex rotations without those things

>bring up Trump in trade chat
>everyone laughs at america
EU trade chat is gud

>lw
>bg
>a literal meme forced by bg katana klan

no this is reddit

>bring up trump in trade chat
>burgers sperg out
>everyone asks them what the fuck they're doing on OC servers

What is server side vs cross server now

Does it matter where I play? Most of my characters are on Stormrage due to having to move there to play with friends but they are all gone now so I'd like to go elsewhere and avoid the potential queue

>vol'jin dies to one fucking wound
>variann an hereos when a random soldier could've done it too
Remind me again why people still play this game
They just killed off to of the best charachters they had lorewise and didn't utilize vol'jin being on firstname terms with the loa of death and having loa's fighting the legion
Im honestly fucking confused at how shit blizzards lore is turning since MoP the last time the lore was stable was in fucking Cata

Don't worry, soon, your character will be the leader of the Horde or Alliance and all lore will be based around you

does anyone agree with me??

I got Rivendare's charger after 15 or so runs. Today has been a good day.

That's the way it's fucking turning at this point your charachter used to be a fucking adventurer and now they are
Supreme hero lord general dragonslayer lich king killer grand admiral of (insert faction here)

It really was terribly written with awful plotholes all over the damn place
Why didn't they bring in Velen? Why wasn't Jaina there to teleport people to safety?
Why was Vol'jin on the front lines? Why was THRALL on the front lines when he's clearly powerless as hell now? It's just so fucking bad

Will it be possible to get to 100 before the launch if I begin now and play like 5h a day?

yes, it only take a couple minutes to click the 100 boost and log in.

Don't forget the 4 hours for class, 4 for race and 6 hours for picking a name

>no dragonflight members
>vol'jin getting OHKO
>vol'jin being tooken away by a loa he is on good terms with
>Variann an heroing
>The fucking gigantic plothole of where and how illidan came into the whole fucking mess
Literally the worst fucking expansion ever it's gonna fucking kill the game they cannot fucking go past this into another expansion Sargearas is literally the fucking endboss of wow because the old Gods are subdued
also why the fuck did blizzard fuck around with AU shit literally the worst fucking decision they ever made
>no lich king aiding them to defeat the legion

Guy from last thread here who hasn't played since BC. Went ahead and reactivated, going to have my free level 100 be a rogue and try out a demon hunter as well. If I keep playing will mostly be doing 3s and little pve. Few questions

-what professions should I roll
-are there any changes to racials (was planning on undead for rogue)
-are server queues still a thing on high pop servers

Thrall Crawls is the best thing to happen in Legion so im ok with how it played out

Tirion was completely powerless against Gul'dan

There's always the void lords who brought the old gods into existence in the first place

>thrall crawls
Im sorry I don't play the game anymore care to explain what thrall crawl is
The only way they can fix this is if they pull an amazing emerald nightmare expansion out of their assholes

It's a play on 'Thrall's Balls', a meme that spawned from Cata.

The 'crawls' thing comes from the cinematic at the Broken Shore, where Thrall is seen being inept and crawling like a fucking bitch.

>killed off

are you fucking new to WoW? they bring back dead lore characters all the time. they'll fucking butcher all of the lore and destroy an expansion just to have a reason to pull gul'dan's ass back through time to summon the legion. varian and vol'jin will be back.

>decided to roll a rogue
>ask how the class is to my friend
>"joke class, don't olay"
>roll Hunter instead
>"joke class, don't play"
>do warrior
>"useless, don't play"

Is every class I want to play really made shit in the legion expansion? I know dks are good but I've mained that fucker since wotlk and I'm tired of playing one. I really want to play warrior or rogue but everyone I know keeps shitting on them.

Your friend doesn't know shit

Your friend is a total retard.

oddshot.tv/shot/McconnellRet/Uzqa6EkCa6FO47ZavOt467t9

Reported for hate speech.

Who else with me?

You choice of class will only be "unacceptable" if you're part of the top 1% of players. If you're part of that group of players, you'll already know if a class is considered good or bad at the highest level.

Your friend is stupid

Rogue and warrior are both very good in Legion.

PLAYABLE NAGA WHEN???

REEEEEEEEEE

hello friend hi

your friend is stupid as fuck and a wannabe elitist that amounts to nothing more than a baddie at the end of the day despite all their knowledge

Good, guess I'll play an ally rogue and horde warrior for the expansion.

hey

What is the most "Holy" looking Two handed weapon guys?

It has to be yellowish color.

I need it for my T6 Paladin mog

GOOD
MOO

why don't you just pull up your wardrobe and set to "not collected" and look through the weapons?

I want your opinion

Taran Icebreaker.

I'm Grand Master in Skinning right now. Once I cap this out, I plan to pick up Leatherworking. What is the fastest way to level leatherworking?

guardian blade

crafting draenor items

My m8 just bought Legion and used the boost on a Hunter, he's never played the game before but wants to play through this expac with me and try to get into it.

Are there any decent videos out there that'll show him the ropes/do's and don'ts etc? Thinking things like don't pull before the tank, how to kite properly in PvP instead of backpeddling and shit.

i liked hammer of grief and savage Gladiator Bonegrinder, i think bonegrinder looks better so i chose that

thanks

make sure you eat your veggies and drink a lot of water between raids!

So how am I supposed to stay alive against demons in invasions as a Demon Hunter?

Their AoE hurts pretty hard and I have no self heal that I can see

The bronze/silver/gold training grounds thing might help.

How much of /wowg/ is Horde, and how much is Alliance?

Will the vrykul mail set be added to the game when legion launches?

It's not in the wardrobe.

Alliance mainly here, but I play both.

is there any easy way to get to dun morogh as a level 40 horde

i get this error whenever i start up anything from the bnet client
i tried running it as administrator
i tried uninstalling and reinstalling
im running the repair tool on wow right now, but if it doesnt work, what do?
i had this issue before and last time uninstalling and reinstalling bnet worked.

going off guild populations alone probably more alliance than horde

Horde trade chat everyone. What have I done?

ask for a taxi ride, surely someone with a passenger mount will be heading there

thanks mom

I'm starting to panick here guys.

>yfw two weeks left before the shitshow that was WoD is finally over

>Vol'jin
>good character

>yfw next expansion is about scourge and the expansion after that is about a cataclysm

>two threads up

WoWtards???

I took a different approach with my demon hunter transmog, you guys probably think it's shit because i kinda do too, but hey, it's my shit.

>tfw WoD is almost over and I never have to return to it.

Yeah, it's shit.

For someone who skipped WoD, did they mention any shortcuts being added to acquiring flying in Draenor once its no longer relevant?

sure looks like shit

>tfw WoD will never be over until I achieve all the heirloom rings from the shitfest and Hexweave gets creeped with a better tailoring bag

>Legion weapon still hasn't dropped from chest
No, I don't want to PvP

>caring about bags when pretty much all of the inventory clutter was removed

just picked wow back up after a long time *end of cata*

what is some advice you can offer about WoW now? How different is it from cata?

decided to roll warlock to fit the theme of the next xpac

Do people not like free runs for powerleveling anymore, or is it just too easy now?

Report and stop posting in this thread, was made way too fucking early, other ones more active and having two threads means people don't know which one to fucking post in.

Could this planet in our nagrand be draenor? Could draenor actually be one of the planets in outlands skybox

No because the exact same planet is in Outland's skybox.

Outland isn't a planet anymore. It's a collection of shattered rocks floating in the Twisting Nether.

I'm getting depressed I can't pick a fucking main in this game and its really bumming me out. How do you guys choose your mains?

Whatever I enjoy playing the most.

just wondering if maybe the ogre homeland is still around somewhere

>doing illidari tabard quest
>"YOU THINK YOU CAN CHALLENGE ME? NOT EVEN ARTHAS COULD DEFEAT ME!"

O-okay? Maybe I should've sided with Altruis.

Thrall still had his powers he made those elemental bridges on the broken isles

Which class doesnt have a youtube celeb or some other popular kid ruining it for everyone?

I was going to play Rogue but there is some arena junkie getting the class nerfed into the ground every week by posting himself dumpstering retards on youtube.

And Druid seemed fun but that faggot Ariella or whatever contacts Blizzard and tells them every shitty change they make to the class is perfect and then shits up forum posts with replies like "post your logs :) Oh see you were .002 seconds late on using your mangle on that fight, theres your problem :)"

Mage seems like a good choice. I'm not sure but it seems like they're always in a great spot.

well technically the fact that Illidan escaped from Arthas alive is rather impressive

>Hexweave gets creeped with a better tailoring bag

Shit, I didn't think of this. I just spent 10k on a bunch of bags.

How about monk bruv