Oldschool Runescape General - /rs07g/ - OSRS

8pm!

time to buy your battlestaves and herb boxes and check your calquat!

>Latest news
- Master clues released
- Crack the Clue
- Dragon spears are kill
- Broken as fuck LMS released
- Elder Chaos Druid robes and some garbage update

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
Mumble: aaathats3as.com
>Discord

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>I haven't played in months, what did I miss?
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,goto,3

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
rsbuddy.com/exchange/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexEd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyofwPb0SCE
pirateproxy.red/torrent/15551460/No_Man_s_Sky_(GOG)
youtube.com/watch?v=MRETa7iddy0
twitter.com/JagexMatK/status/764627202948395008
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, as a new player is it worth it to get the graceful outfit or just grab the 3m+? I literally have just above 100k in my bank

nth for Hook is cute.

I learned what battlestaves were last thread, what are herb boxes and what is calquat?

buy graceful and use it for runecrafting to make money

Fino is great.

Alright, I should hoenstly probably ahve the rest of the marks by today or tomorrow...its almost funny how fast you get marks.

>people are voting to ruin Blast Furnace forever

isn't there a problem of clans not letting people use the blast furnace unless they pay the clan?

Although if that is the case this is a shit way to fix it...should ban people who try to do that so everyone can play the minigame as intended.

doings/listenings

>youtube.com/watch?v=FyofwPb0SCE

this dl worked if anyone wanted this game

pirateproxy.red/torrent/15551460/No_Man_s_Sky_(GOG)

btw no man's sky sucks if you were considering playing it, don't bother even if free

to reddit for you right?

It should have been an alpha. Now we have to wait 2 months till it's playable.

no man's sky literally has less invigorating gameplay than runescape lmao

>"multiplayer"

gets me every time desu

I've done my bars there for the past 15 levels and never seen that. Pretty sure you can report them for disruptive gameplay in that case, also.

I could deal with it if the proposal was not for the official world, but the update would kill the advantage of having crowds and good luck getting people together outside the official world.

how hard is it to solo kbd with 80 range 72 def 79 hp? planing on using broad bolts, rune xbow, black hide.

Reminder to join us on 8/17/16 for the next official /rs07g/ pk trip! 5pm est -4gmt

but that's not zulrah

do potions' bank placeholders act the same way as jewelry with charges, or does every dose have their own placeholder?

from what I understand, crashers are coming in a breaking the forge purposely so clans can't run the forge. seeing as clans seem to be the only way to get the forge running nowadays, this ruins it for everybody, which is why there's the suggestion to have NPCs run it

the clans can't stop you from using the forge if you don't pay, the only way to do that would be to shut it down for everybody, including those that paid

i'll be there but i'm welfaring. I don't trust any of you faggots.

I only have 160k in my bank :(

that is fine no 1 iteming though

FUCK

How hard is it to just grab a hammer and fix it?

Is it profitable to train runecrafting or does it only make money in the high levels like 91+?

every dose has its own spot

I put all the important 4 dose pots together with my equipment and the rest goes in my junk tab to collect.

it makes good money from 44 on if you do it the slow way (abyss single nats/balloon laws/abyss double cosmics into double astrals)

You can make money as soon as you can do nats, but most rcing makes a small profit

So battlestaves from varrock diary reset everyday at 8pm?

cool, thanks! I spent the first week of my sub doing slayer so I figured I'd try to skill and make some money for the second week.

what....did he mean by this?

Found the copypasta! Updated as well.

Community event notice!
Event name/description: Multi wilderness pking
>Time & date
8/17/16 5pm Est (-4GMT)
FAq P
>Where do we meet up?
In the official /rs07g/ mumble server aaathats3as.com (yes that is 3 as) Note you must be in the mumble to participate. We will be massing north of the grand exchange on world 327.
>I-is this a lure?
No one is after your moonclan set. The last trips have been extremely organized, and with no bsing/backstabbing outside of Gentlekisses who literally asked for it.
>I can install mumble but I do not have a microphone do I still need to be in a mumble?
Yes, and we do not require you to speak only listen.
>I have never pkd ever, and I'm a level 60 champ pure. Can I still come?
All are welcome! Remember you can lose your items in the wilderness and low levels are at a huge disadvantage.
>Can I invite my buddy who doesn't use the general?
Yes, but be aware there is no shortage of dank memes during the trip. Consider if your relationship can handle the bants/memes before inviting them.
>can I 1 item?
Risking very little is acceptable (moonclan etc) however 1 iteming is not tolerated. Anyone seen doing this will be kicked from the cc no questions asked.
>I demand you reschedule this event around me! I am an expert on wilderness activity, and have over 300 confirmed ags pks. Also college!!!
The dates are chosen around when our in game leaders are available. It may not always work out on a weekend. Even if we can pull more on a weekend masses are completely useless without guidance and organization.

you can just join a cc that finds a world where a clan is running a paid shift
Anyway, if you ever been to world 358 (Blast Furnace world) it's all bots and few actual players.If jagex implemented the poll update on BF, I think bars would drop from all the botting

Just fucking kill me.

should I make a wildy only account

do u think it would be fun?

this new game mode is really addicting
youtube.com/watch?v=MRETa7iddy0

We're rolling in it now.

i updated the osg exodia pic
t.WhatArmThing

>Last meme standing
reddit

Is this real?

Yes.

nice screenshot killerky99

you'll never know what the last 2 digits are though

>gay sex with hats on
Sneaky.
I like you.

>your average bot client user

only 100 possible combinations so w/e

the best part is that the stuff put here on purpose is less embarrassing than the rest of it

The fuck happened to the discord

haven't been keeping up with reddit lately, what you complaining about

Please wish me your best luck on my barrows runs

It's going to be shit no matter what I wish, so why not save the luck for something that can actually pan out?

Tbh I've been wondering if I should keep slaying and just hope for a d platelegs when I get a wyvern task or do barrows in hopes of platelegs, or karil's top for fire cape

>at abysall demons
>see a werid looking black scimitar on the ground
>look at it
>its a fucking abysall dagger

wWhAT TFu CK

I don't even think it was mine. I think I just stole it from this guy that war already here.

It's not stealing if you desired it more.

is everyone out drinking or something? feel like such a faggot nerd being here. so dead

No, this general is just shit and dead.

3rd try, thank god it's over

nigga get higher range elsewhere first if you're going to farm jad

i'm never going back there again

>want to sell my csgo skins for osrgp
>nothing but 12 year old scammers

kek

kids these days

Is lms available to F2ps? Pretty much the only reason I would consider playing this.

yeah its only casual though i believe

>OSRS starting to have more F2P content than RS3

I might have to switch side...

>OSRS starting to have more F2P content than RS3
kek no.

So I have a zerker I've been building for the last couple months. It's fully quested with 94 magic, 79 range, 77 are, and 60 attack. Has void and fcape. My slayer level is currently 55. I'm curious if it'd be more efficient to nmz to 85 STR before training more slayer. What do y'all think?

if youre planning on getting 99 slay then just start slaying now. otherwise just do nmz

Kk thanks for the reply.

twitter.com/JagexMatK/status/764627202948395008

what did he mean by this?

friendly reminder to NOT bully the trannies

>two randoms having a convo
>"don't bully trannys xd!!"

I don't get the idea behind 1 item'ing

do they also take no food at all?

nice nigger logic

Oh so she was just drawing shitty images that implied she wanted to commit suicide for attention

Trying to play after a year off but I'm disconnecting constantly from every server I've tried.

Is this the OSRS experience?

It's therapeutic you should try it sometime.

no, consider moving out of mcdonalds

Guess how much exp I'll get lads (currently 94 range)

too many faggots in that pic atm for me to guess soz

why are sayob and dorp in the normal cc?

their cc is dead so they go elsewhere to shitpost

there's no point to unholy book when training melee if you have access to warrior guild right?

I'm not sure if I should get law & darkness or unholy

>grey chins. youll probably get 600k tops

Holy fuck, the digsite pendant. I must have cleaned 100 samples by now. Where am I fucking up?

youre not. it takes forever

>tfw I handed it over so I had to actually craft one too

I got mine before I found all the museum finds iirc it has a 1/500 chance.

Give your most honest opinion on the following player - Bodybuilder

He's a manlet with a bad sense of humor, I guess it's because jokes go over his head B-)

I don't know who he is

Shit thread. Noone decent plays this game any more, you're all a bunch of whos.