diggernicks

>speed 4/5
lol

race me bro

Confirmed for never having driven a 328

Shitbox/10

I'm serious about the comfort

be proud user

Confirmed for never having driving a fast car.

>wrx owner confirmed

post needs a base car from which to compare.

I own a boosted e46 325 and a 335. Please go upstairs, your mom just pulled your grilled cheese off the stove

Gross

I know I rated high but I basically anwered on a scale from "shit" to "more than I expected"

>slow as shit shitbox BMWs

Try harder m8. You are embarrassing yourself

I wish they sold French cars here still. There pretty in line with what American cars are known for.

>typical Veeky Forums Veeky Forums poster thinking their shitbox is worth some merit
You own a handful of cheap shitboxes from a dead era as far as the auto industry is concerned. Stop it.

A 99' 328i isn't very fast. They're slower than fucking V6 Accords.

I'm not all that into french automobiles but I fell in love instantly with this one

Yeah, I guess that's why they're so sought after

Your the embarrassing yourself m8

Your car has completely average performance. Your the worst type of BMW owner

This fucking guy...

No one cares it doesn't have a m badge

ayy

It's a pretty good car what can I say

how is the handling the bad? I used to drive a civic, yeah there was a good amount of understeer, but I'd still rate it above average when it comes to handling.

Shit, the affordability is 5/5, somehow I fucked the image up.

its a drag civic.

cost me 1K has 384,000 miles on it.

Double trouble.

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

They're slow as fuck bro

Fairly much a lot of extremes and not a lot of in between bits

>50 year old ford pickup
>top marks for comfort

holy shit i love that car.

it's the twin turbo V6 right? how much did you pay? does it have 4 wheel steering, or is that just the VR4?

Yeah its the TT V6 AWD- just take all the fancy and complicated stuff in the VR4 and throw it away. They didn't make many in the MR spec, so there's not a lot around.
Its all pretty agricultural really- just crammed into insanely small spaces.

Think at the time it was 1.3-1.4mil JPY which is roughly 16.5k aussiedollaroos

shit is so cash

>no air conditioner
>5/5 comfort
yeah...

that's what smoker windows are for bruv.

what the fuck kind of vectra you driving? 1.6 ecotec is kinda quick for what it is.

Amazingly mediocre

>didn't install a stereo 8 radio

>3/5 fast
>yurop

Top speed of 200kmh isn't bad, and is more than some of 3/5 posted here

sold my picasso week ago and i already miss it

top car

>installing an 8 track radio without an aux port or bluetooth on a truck I drive and not garage queen
mang nah

ayy lmao

Not bad.

>not blasting Dolly Parton as you chug down the road

>fiat yuropbox
>more than 1 offroad
y tho

I don't like dolly parton
>implying I don't blast bruce and led zepplin and the doors and other dadrock
>implying I don't confuse old people with gangster rap and edm as well

becasue it is gud for german "offroad" and
>lol european streets
2 does not mean rock crawling, but it's stock height and small so sikk manuverability

this is what the average road here looks like

has this truck went through a shitty transmission swap?

>only 4 boxes on offroad

y tho

Both very capable of cruising well over the speed limit. We are talking a real speed limit btw, not the soul sapping 50mph max you are used to.

look at the fucking wheel base on this bitch

>"gemany is a developed country"
:^)

it was in the 90s :^)

why dont you ride your jap bike some more you degenerate?

because I have a large truck, as I am not a cuck :^)

kek. hows the ttr?

>ttr
it's a TT s ;^)
but it's gr8 fun m8
you should get a bike again
>inb5 you buy a hurrly

because its longer than a jumbo jet and turns like one, plus crap break over angle.

I doubt I will buy a harley tbqh familia. I might get a cheap cruiser, although I also want another sport standard
>inb4 I buy a TL1000S

Speed:Will go 200km/h. Will pass trucks with no problems.
Reliability: Have it too short of a time to say really but haven't had a major breakdown yet.
Acceleration: 12.4s 0-60. Pathetic.
Cornering: Great as expected.
Build quality: Decent. Better than Audis for sure.
Handling: Same as cornering.
Ease of maintenance: I can't really say anything, I don't do maintenance myself but since all mechanics demand more than usual I guess it's not really that good.
Power: 102hp. Enough to pass slower shitboxes and to drift on wet tarmac but nothing amazing.
Comfort: Amazing. At least for the driver. Passengers in the back complain though.
Design: Subjective I guess. I like it.
Safety: No idea.
Off-road: Fun to rip skidz on gravel or sand but probably won't go far in mud.
Interior: Everything where it should be. Surprisingly well maintained for a 19 year old shitbox.
Fuel economy: 10-11L/100KM or 23.5 - 21.4MPG. But it's fucking LPG. 1/3 the price of gasoline.
Affordability: Had to spend more money than I thought I would.

All in all good but slow.

youll never get the crab fighting videos like that!!!

if its slow dont give it 3/5 speed.
>316

>cheap cruiser
buy 1800M intruder pls

>current year
>buying a suzuki

>not wanting a TL1000 or SV1000

would be neat but 2expensive4me. might do a shadow 1100 or virago 1100 or suzuki 1500 tho

Speed: Not bad, will get into triple digits easily. I have no problems passing anyone.
Reliability: Once you get the headgaskets meme sorted out, it'll run forever on oil changes and timing belts.
Acceleration: 0-60 in 8. Not terrible, but not amazing either. The combo of a 3.54 first and 4.11 final will shove you in your seat, though.
Cornering: Great, doesn't understeer as bad as people make it out to. Helps that I have a fat rear swaybar and a front strut tower brace, and the limited slip rear diff will kick the tail out in the wet.
Build quality: 10/10 this thing is a tank. I visited the factory they built them at in Indiana, they've really got their shit together.
Handling: I love driving it, the steering feel is great, the shifter is just right, the throttle is responsive, I can't ask for more. I wouldn't change a thing.
Ease of maintenance: Eh could be worse. Everything besides spark plugs is easy. I don't have to jack it up to change the oil, which is nice.
Comfort: Max comfy in all seats, and in the back with the rear seat folded.
Design: Great, the only thing I'd change is the ugly amber turns in the rear that the US got, and get rid of the roof rack.
Safety: It's a subaru, it's ahead of the game on safety.
Off-road: It could probably hold its own with the AWD, but it's 2low for anything but a dirt or gravel road.
Interior: Great, the only thing that I don't like is the stupid fold-out cupholders that are above the radio. You can't even think about touching the steering wheel or gas/brake pedals if you've got a drink in it.
Fuel economy: Not terrible, but I also drive the shit out of it so it can be better.
Affordability: Great, I got it for $1800 because loltexas doesn't know what subarus are. Operating costs are basically just gas, tires, and oil.

8/10 would buy another.

I'm really quite satisfied with everything in its current state. I have built it pretty much exactly how I wanted it other than the fact that it's a 4 cylinder, not a 6.

Speed: Not sure what the top speed is but it's not terribly important. Has done 135mph and that's good enough. Would be gearing limited to ~160 if it has enough power to do it.
Reliability: Has had a few problems but never left me stranded.
Acceleration: I'm happy with this. Gets going quickly enough for now. Goal for the 4 cylinder is "as fast in the 1/4mi as an E90 M3" not quite there.
Cornering: Excellent. With the tires and coilovers I can throw it into a corner as fast as I dare and it will do it with no complaints. The car would need a better driver than me to reach its absolute limits.
Build quality: Good. Only a few minor complaints.
Handling: Excellent. All I need to be perfectly satisfied is a faster steering rack.
Ease of maintenance: Has been made harder by the turbo installation because it is cramped. Still not bad.
Power: Estimated 300hp or so. Have not had a chance to dyno it. Judging by acceleration it's a good amount of power for a 2,600lb car.
Comfort: I'm happy with it. Others have said the suspension is too stiff. Cold AC.
Design: I love the look of the E30.
Safety: Probably not very good aside from the ability to stop and turn fast.
Off-road: Has an LSD so not hopeless, not low, but I wouldn't off-road in it.
Interior: I really like the E30 interior, especially in black and grey. Has a couple of rips on the driver's seat vinyl.
Fuel economy: Pretty shit for a small 1.8L car. I get around 19mpg and it requires premium (93)
Affordability: Car was cheap, is fast considering the money spent.

What have you done to the engine to make twice the horsepower?

hes gonna be really dissapointet on the dyno

Turbocharged it. Stock internals, only a thicker MLS head gasket and ARP head studs were necessary. The engine is known to be able to do 300whp on stock internals. I haven't had it at the drag strip in perfect working order since I upgraded the turbo but judging by the cars I've raced since I'm at or around 9lb/hp.

>japcrap
>comfort
pick one

bet you think lexus makes luxury cars

How about you sit in it first, then make a judgement. It's subjective anyway, most "luxury cars" have leather and I can't stand leather, so something you find comfy might not to me or someone else.

Best car I've ever owned. Very few things I could fault with it.

I've been very happy with mine. Only major issue has been some tendency toward rust issues, but it hasn't been a major issue. No transmission problems yet.

First and only car so it's biased.

Good car if you can handle the maintenance