Post screenshots of scenery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRyUd_5v2lw
youtu.be/mkCqc3NApc4?t=56
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Can only fly babby tier fighter-class spaceships

It is shit.

>shooting nodes on planet surfaces with the same weapons does nothing
Actually you can mine shit on the surface with the ship but it's close to impossible. You need to be closer than with the multi tool. Since you can't float in place this means it's impossible to mine more than a few resources at a time.

>idiot devs will listen to minecraft babies and add pointless base building instead of massive motherships you can actually fucking take with you exploring

What is there to do in this game?
I went to three planets. Have the same gun/mining tool/ship/suit.

The monsters are all the same.
The aliens on each planet are the same.

The aliens all let me give them 20 carbon in exchange for 83 carbon, a new word, or money (This infinitely loops).

These are just the basic concerns. I have -many- more.

>Play 20 minutes
>Fps drops to like 15 for no reason
>Reload
>Everything is fine
>20 minutes later it happens again
Wew lad.

Could be overheating?

Maybe it was already mentioned but if you walk on the tiny spotlight inside the atlas base you learn new words
>rovers never ever

I actually didn't think of that, because it hasn't happened with any other game yet.

I tried to kill one of those big ass sentinels with the ship, got sparks and everything but when I landed it was still alive with 0 damage

land vehicles fucking when

ships able to land on water when

good game fucking when

Whenever I discover a new creature.

>start dupe glitch
>1 hour later 1.6bn gold
At this point the game turned into an idle clicker type thing where I
>get the highest valued stuff
>dupe
>sell
>dupe
>sell
>wait for better ship to dock so I can
>dupe
>sell
>dupe
>sell
More effectively. Still fun though I'm not anticipating much replay value. I figure I'll get about 60-80 hours out of the game, caught complain.

Getting a freighter is already planned.

how2dupe

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRyUd_5v2lw

Star ship that has decent controls and can mine resources when

Land mining vehicles when

youtu.be/mkCqc3NApc4?t=56

>gameplay is gets boring very quickly
>graphics are xbox360-tier
>cant even fly properly, hand holding everywhere
>PRESS M TO OPEN MAP
Fuck this shit, im back to elite. This game isnt even comfy.

What's the deal with vortex cubes? I found a planet with a fuckload of these thing but whenever I pick one up I get a mule sentinel on my ass

how the fuck do you navigate the universe map? there's no orientation

There is no point.
Uninstall this game right now if you don't enjoy exploring comfy planets and retarded RNG monsters.

Reposting

It's about the journey. Basically go to 10 atlas interfaces for 10 atlas stones, then use black holes to get to the center to crap out a new star system which basically starts a new game

do the different colour star systems mean anything? there's a star system with a green star on my map that I need a better hyperdrive to get to.

>get good items, fill your ship
This is important. Make sure your ship is stocked with the shit you're wanting to sell, so check out a space station and restock accordingly, to maximize your time. So,
>sit outside station with your valuable shit
>go inside station
This'll save the game, and "save" your items. Now,
>get in ship, leave station, shoot at station, die to sentinel ships
Game reloads you pretty quickly. From here,
>hit options, go to your save games, load PREVIOUS file
It'll look like this
>save game 20:03
>save game 20:02
You want 20:02. Load it, and from the freshly loaded file you should be in the station with a full inventory of valuable shit. Sell it, then get in your ship, collect your grave marker, then go back to the station to make your save, and do it from step one.

Yeah you can't murder ground NPCs with the ship. You can mine a couple of resources when strafing if you are lucky. No point though.

4 body types, 10 faces, 3 legs.
size slider.

I've been to 3 planets and have seen the same monsters on every one save a new one here or there.

Get in ship, takes 20 seconds to leave ground.

five shades of planet, all the same.

Barren wasteland, lava ish wasteland, jungle or snow.

idk what's the point? It's like minecraft all over again but with way less stuff to do at the getgo.

Are patches for GOG version out yet? If so, can someone upload them

>mfw retarded dupe kids don't know how to use cheat engine or just use a fucking trainer.

Jesus if you wanna cheat at least do it right.

alternatively
>get cheatengine
>get infinite sales script
>save yourself from hours of bullshit bug grinding

WOW THATS SO GAY. THIS WHOLE THING IS GAY.

So no bosses or main things at all?
Kill sentinel/random dumbass monster/maybe a fighter ship.

Daaaaamn this game 60? Glad I torrented.

Is this the biggest style of ship?
I keep getting those fucking double barrel pieces of fuck in every station

check your shit for dust right now, if you let that alone for too long something will melt and it won't be fixable anymore

>playing on pc
> when there are better games
Console I understand. But why

Christ. What kind of fucking teenage autist finds this funny let alone creates this image?

Embarrassing.

I did that a week ago, my man. Maybe the game's just a piece of shit.

>60$
friendly reminder that elite+season pass is 50$ and is a thousand times comfier that this shit.
Im feeling like im playing spore in first person.

how?

rate my new beautiful crashed ship

How do I acquire aqua spheres?

Just like multi player?

Its just really dumb. Its childish. Its v tier shit.

>Smoke the last of my weed on launch day

Fuck guys

These things with four wings are bigger

Q and E to choose muh path. Then swirl mouse around and wait with the marker on a line. Enjoy your poor console port!

So a few items, for example the suspension fluid is selling for 20k each from NPCs and it says -8% galactic average in the brackets, but when I'm trying to sell it I get lets say +2% galactic average, but only can sell for 2k each.
Do I misunderstand the percentage in the brackets, does it calcualte from different types of galactic averages or is this bugged?

Yeah, this is a lot like spore but you can't participate in it.
I befriended a few animal dogs and every single one just walks away.
I kill a lot of different species and they just drop 5 carbon. It doesn't matter what size they are, just 5 carbon.

Fuck spending money on this shit sandbox open ended (but forces you in one direction) shit game.

I wish every post on /v/ had the posters age next to it. That'd be entertaining

I made the cap and I'm 22
It really was a fun thread

>tfw found a 24 slot multi tool
MUH DICK

this is autistic even by console standards
how do I find another galaxy?
how do I find the center? what is my position relative to the "center"?

Im sure it would.
It would also be nice if they didn't come to Veeky Forums.
That shit belongs of /v/ and there alone.

I'm twenty five. Am I too young or too old to get this reference

Whose idea was it to make aliens genders non-binary? It's fucking retarded when you see a creature whose gender is 'renegade'. What the fuck does that even mean?

How do I know if I have the blueprint for a hyperdrive?

>random crash before saved
Fuck this shit

>reddit thinks he's above the parent board of Veeky Forums

>this is autistic even by console standards
The control methods are shit in general adapted for console
>how do I find another galaxy?
Black holes to travel hundred thousands to million lightyears I guess
>how do I find the center? what is my position relative to the "center"?
Follow the atlas path and ask for black hole shortcuts to the center.

post screenies

Are Vy'keens, Geks, and Atlas the only alien civilizations?

No there's also the Korvax.

Blame edgy indie SJW devs who are too stupid to comprehend that biological sex and personal gender are not the same thing. At the very least they could've made the gender thing make sense and/or affect the animals behavior.

>only 5 mil
How the fuck?

That means nothing. If I did go on reddit I would be on their nms threads but I'm not.
Your /v/ cancer isn't welcome here.

strip your starship modules before buying for reduced price

HAS ANYONE GOT SHADOWPLAY TO WORK WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Just use OBS like everyone else

Enable desktop recording you retard.

I thought these things were supposed to be rare.
This is the third planet I landed on.

I did that and thought it was a glitch or something. Proceeded to step on all the lights in that building. Only did it for that one.

It's been on the whole time. I can see the status indicator but not the FPS and I can't save video.

It's shit. How many slots does it have?

What does the Railshot adapter even do for the mining laser?
Also why the fuck don't homing grenades home in on sentinels?

>obs

I want quality recordings user not low res garbage.

Trying to get into the game, playing on PC. But the mouse movements feels jumpy and and skips kind of like if you have windows mouse movement settings set higher than 7 resulting in skipped pixels, has anyone encountered this?

Haven't even left the system and it's got water, green foliage, blue skies, abundant flora/fauna without predators & 0 tox/rad/temp issues.

Same, this shit made me appreciate elite dangerous. It might be repetitive, but at least there's a good variety of things to do, the game looks good, there's multiplayer, and the controls aren't babby-tier.

Play a real man's boring autistic space game. Play Elite Dangerous.

Is there seriously no free camera in the cock pit? I literally have to spin my ship around of I want to look left/right?

Also, anyone else ocd here and feel the need to catalog creatures? Holy shit it's like it's designed so the last creature NEVER SHOWS UP. The has got to be a better way. I know the little white blips in the scope mean life, but it dosnt differentiate what I already have.

Also does anyone Fucking know where exactly to get a new cutter/gun? Am I that Fucking unlucky that after this many hours I still haven't found someone who upgrades? Is it space stations only?

my long snek ship had 24, but I wanted this slim profile ship so I wouldn't have trouble landing all the time

Not sure if joking or serious, but you determine the quality of any recording you make with OBS. If you use OBS and you get shit recordings, it's because you're an idiot and you have no idea how to use recording/streaming software.

I hit a similar planet. No clue. I've just been selling them for profit.

Not to mention the skybox.

Seems so. And while you have VTOL you can't hover, and you can't fucking force the ship closer to the ground without landing 'so babby doesn't crash into anything, or do anything fun'.

The FPS counter won't work.

The video recording works fine, though.

Tall ships have trouble landing?

i got my first new multitool from a Vy'keen warrior on some shelter/outpost.

>obs can use the same shadowplay encoder Sure user. Shadowplay is better. If you are too retarded to setup OBS

long, but yeah

Alright, I'm losing interest. It just takes so godawfully long to scan down a crashed ship that's got all of 1-2 new spaces, and then you have to transfer inventory & repair the fucking thing, fucking hell.
Everything's a grind.

I haven't found any blueprint yet, but you can buy them on the market.

>land on planet
>get out of ship
>get boosted out into the upper atmosphere
This is kind of lol worthy but not fun ending up 50 minutes from the ship. I guess that bug is one of the reasons why you can call your ship at certain outposts.

wait until you find the 40+ slot shits son
no reason to waste time on +2 upgrades

God that makes so much more sense. Was wondering why a 30 slot I saw was >7mil

Repair pulse engine + launch thrusters. Dismantle everything else that can be dismantled. Find next ship.

Fuck doing it that way. Just find a planet that spawns rares and grind the shit out of them. You'll have millions in no time, and then you can just buy a good ship.

Question here. Ive been having trouble getting the Atlas Pass v1. I enter to the monument and im pretty sure it unlocked. I also unlocked the space traveling with atlas and traveled to two different stars over the last couple days. I have yet to see the Giant floating diamond that youre supposed to fly into. Ive seen videos of people doing there first hyper jump and its right there. Didnt happen for me yet. Cant open doors. Sucks.

Does that depend on where the planet is? I've heard going deeper improves tech..

Anyone have a link to the latest GOG patch?

HOW
WANT

Too old.