Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

pressroom.scion.com/releases/scion transition toyota.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people smiling having a good times with their friends
>OP being a bitter loser laughing for literally no reason other than "I don't really like the car because Veeky Forums told me FF is bad"
wow OP please stop posting any time

what's with the license plate? somebody forgot to take it off before painting the car?

no but seriously why do see these cars EVERYWHERE?

there is 3 of this faggot things just at my apartment complex

Do you live in California?

they're relatively cheap and they don't look that bad desu senpai

he probably does, I do and I have two friends who drive them they aren't even ricers or anything. One guy one girl both drive them manual

I see a fuckload of them on the road though like at least 5 every day I'm on the road

It's a promo plate you autist.

this is why i will never buy a scion, thank god the brand is kill

oregon

I have no issue with FF, but the scion is just a boring car with factory rice.

>no but seriously why do see these cars EVERYWHERE?

Because you can't buy a Corolla with two doors anymore.

then get a civic if you want 2 doors

>cramped backseat
>trunk, not liftback
>CVT

DELETE THIS

>scion

I hate ads like this just because its old fucks marketing to young fucks. I'm 19 and I don't know anyone who dresses as weirdly/badly as these adfags or who like to stand around their cars and talk.

im gonna be sick

this is why i quit my job that i worked my whole life for in print marketing and advertising when i was 25

it's a sea of fucking retards

Jesus fuck

pls tell me it's rwd

do you get out? losers in the burbs do nothing but hang out at the fucking sunoco and talk about their rice woks

I don't get it. They are obviously advertising to rich people (regular people of that age dont have the money and time to stand around their brand new rides and talk shit. They are busy working 2-3 jobs trying to get out of debt) and yet they are advertising a non luxury car..

I have a new tC and i make $17 an hour tho

They were marketed to millennials, or the younger generation. Its a riced up Camry sure, but thats just it. It looks nice, dead reliable, and believe it or not a fast shitbox.

Its probably comfy inside and comes with all the useful AUX input technology we lust for, I'm pretty sure the more current models come with the infortainment shit thats becoming standard everywhere.

Also the whole no haggling what you see is what you pay thing really helped with people who didn't want to deal with dealership bullshit

It was a test brand that I'm pretty sure toyota didn't expect to see go so far, and theyre gonna soon dissolve Scion, but I'm sure theyre gonna incorporate the cars into the Toyota name.

Also the fact that it wasn't named Toyota helped sell the cars

You couldn't be more wrong

Yes it is....

Toyota Scion KEK 1. Something whatever...
Stupid car i ever seen in this fucking year.

Like an Anime fan on prom night

>Also the fact that it wasn't named Toyota helped sell the cars

That the cars weren't named Toyota is what killed the brand. Scion has a differentiated brand from Toyota worked with Gen X buyers, but with Millennials, the fact that is wasn't 'badged' as a Toyota meant that millennial buyers perceived them to be of lower quality.

This little quote sums it up pretty well:

"Millennials aspire to well-established, highly respected global brands like Toyota and luxury brands like Audi and BMW, Autotrader's Millennial studies show, "and Toyota's sales numbers prove that with 28% of its sales to Millennials...

...The youth market has changed since 2003, though. When Scion started, it was intended to appeal to Generation X buyers who wanted to differentiate themselves from their elders...

...Millennial buyers, who are Scion's target age today, are less interested in standing out and would rather buy cars from known and trusted brands"

Because most Millennials were too car-tarded to realize that Scion was simply a rebadged Toyota, the perceived brand quality dropped, and Toyota was forced to kill the brand off so that millennials didn't have to spend 5 minutes on google researching the car they were going to buy

it was a FWD 1.3L competing with the Smart Fortwo.

I almost didn't want to hate it. Until I saw this.

I can't wait for my new sports car

>leaning on spoiler

holy shit get the FUCK off my car.

It's a pretty nice car desu. Basically a two door corolla with a camry engine.
>3080lbs
>180hp
For a modern car It's not bad

The tC also has a better rear suspension than the Corolla. The Corolla has a torsion beam rear axle. The tC has a double wishbone IRS.

I live in the burbs and no one does this

it takes refugees to germany?

>comes with all the useful AUX input technology
blutooth my nigga

>Its a riced up Camry sure
But it shares nothing with the Camry besides the engine.

I screencapped a thing.

Source:
pressroom.scion.com/releases/scion transition toyota.htm

>paki
>nigger
>gook
>hipster
>ok looking possibly white girl with ugly glasses

doesn't look like any place i want to be taken

I've seen maybe three BRZ/GT86 ever, thanks to insane taxes. Starting price 47,802.70€ = 53,404.27$.

Is that Sam Hyde?

but you can get the FRBZXT86

>XD
>Not even 800 sold this year

>stand around their cars and talk
so you've never hung out after work for a few min and talked to friends/coworkers while leaning on your car?
or happen to run into a friend in a parking lot and hung out for a min and bs'd by your car?

That's 2015. And it's expected with the iA's released stealing the xD's thunder since the iA directly replaced the xD

I like it

So you bought it on credit and are.going to overpay it? And you are willingly giving away your hard earned money to some fat banker who lends you the money ?

>those IQ and XD sales

more like I Quit XD

kinda expected when all the marketing went towards the tC and xB. The xD is a fantastic car.

POO

how multicultural

>xD
Fuck off

Damn nigga y so frustrated?

sshhhh fat banker here. i need these idiots, don't make them smart.

That's the name of the fucking car dumbass. Scion's model names are all a lowercase letter followed by an uppercase letter. The only exception is the FR-S

If Scions were sold as pictured, I wonder how different brand perception would have been.

99% of xB's on the road are rolling on stock hubcaps and look fucking awful, same for any other shitty hatch they've sold. Only the tC and FR-S looked halfway decent out of the factory.

even the subbaru is disgusted m8

It's like a Smart Car that doesn't try to lie to you about whether you'll die if you crash it

They're often shown with optional TRD accessories. Like in OP's pics. They're ALL on TRD wheels.It's an option at the dealer, but most people don't select the option cuz it's like a 2k option.
Pic related. Shows the optional TRD wheels and the TRD big brake kit. Like 5k together IIRC.

>never gets credit

>wonders why nobody will rent him an apartment
>can't move out of mom's basement
>will never get a bf because fat in mom's basement

modern leftists..

Then they need to sell them with decent looking alloys to begin with.

Whichever old baby boomer fuck who runs Scion that thought selling base models on hubcaps would make the brand cool is solely to blame for Scion's demise as a whole.

>Then they need to sell them with decent looking alloys to begin with.
That defeats the purpose of being cheap as dirt.

The Scion iA and iM are sold with good sized alloys and they're affordable.

The iA is built by Mazda and the iM is literally a 5 door tC with a smaller engine.

Manufacturers often use body-color plates like that for promotional photo shoots.

The whole Scion brand was built around the promise that the buyer would be customizing their car a zillion ways with dealer-installed accessories on every sale.

Because that's what the kids want, you see, on-demand customization. The marketing department says so. Get your rice right on the lot.

When it became clear that most new car buyers weren't going to shell out for TRD-priced accessories, Toyota couldn't back down from their "all addons are dealer addons" strategy without pissing off dealers.

top kek

>SOMEONE ON Veeky Forums ACTUALLY BOUGHT ONE OF THESE FUCKING THINGS

ahahahahahahaha

I secretly like these. I know it's slow but they always catch my eye on the road.

Is it wrong that I want a tC?

They're cheap, on the Celica chassis, use the Camry engine and easily tunable. I'd love to have a fun tuner DD that's still practical and comfortable.

Nothing wrong with the tC other than the dumbfuck ricer owners who were too poor to buy a Civic

It's more idiots buying it thinking it's a sports car then benchracing constantly while being the real life equivalent of shitposters. Civic owners do the same exact thing.

DESIGNATED DRIVING STREETS

Except the Civic Si is actually a good FWD performance car. The tC isn't. That's not to say it's bad, but it's just a 2 door Corolla that looks sporty,

The tC never said it was a performance car though, only that it's a good platform to modify. And it is.

>driving anything but eco-friendly compact shitboxes in Yurop

POO

tc looks kinda cool. too bad its a failed brand. i might have to check out the toyota rebadge.

The tC isn't getting a Toyota rebadge. It's getting killed off.
The iM is being rebadged the Toyota Corolla iM.
The FR-S is being rebadged the Toyota 86.
The iA is being rebadged as the Toyota Yaris iA

What a blatant poorly done hr job

>"Hey Jim,while you're going to the bin to throw away the rubbish,might as well come and pose on this car,try to sort of lean on that spoiler"

>"Hey Chingychongy,I know you're going to 90's themed party,but just for a second might as well lean on this car's spoiler"

>"Ay dere Tyrone,see dat broad there,go and catch that bitch,now easy nigga don't take your belt off I didn't say to fuck her here"

>"Why yes Bobby this does sure look like we'll woo the young people,like they'll think these corrolas are hip or somehting,we sure goddamn need these fucking sales Bobby"

I guess they forgot their own retarded naming scheme lel

>Celica had to die for the tC

Still mad

Why is it so expensive?

The tC still uses the Celica's chassis.

taxes.
>muh co2 emissions
fuck off Europe.

>The tC still uses the Celica's chassis.

tC = toyota Celica

pretty much.

You don't pay a special sales tax on vehicles in Germany you fuckwit.
The same 19% VAT that applies to almost all products applies to cars.
There is an annual tax based on emissions and displacement but its insignificant compared to the sales price.
By way of example:
>C180 annual tax: 102 EUR
>C63S annual tax: 280 EUR

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?