wattpad.com/63899475-league-of-legends-fanfiction-kiera-chapter-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for racemixing.

>tfw you bought every armor pen item there is

Breast waifu

Fuck you lissandrafag and your disgusting pizza taste

Or vladfag

Its not even stuff crust

I want to choke on illaoi's massive cock.

xth for Meat Lover's pizza and cuddling with Jinx. Pineapples are for degnerates.

Vlad is best waifu! \(^u^)/

Proof race mixing is degeneracy.

More like speciesmixing
>implying you faggots don't want to be forcefully breeded with that deep one octopus god

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

YOU DIDNT POST THE FUCKING LINKS YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHER ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE KILLING LOLG

FUCK YOU, YOUR SHORT SIGHTEDNESS, AND YOUR PIZZA TASTE

Current Patch Notes:
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-616-notes

Useful sites:
eyosongive.us
champion.gg
lolskill.net
op.gg
counterplay.xyz

>playing Swain through Silver
>actually bought Tyrant Swain
How gay am I?

>playing with an ADC that auto attacks minions and doesn't try to last hit

Is this what it's like in bronze? Jesus fucking christ.

Ahri will fug all your waifus

Futa is gay.

I'd tell you to go back to /pol/, but like half of my ebony collection came from there so I don't think it would do you much good.

I can't be the only one who finds hawaiian pizza to be ok right? It's not the best but it's not that bad either

Like 75% gay cause u want the crow cock for elo

If she can manage to escape the LoL universe.

Hello i have never played a Moba and i was wondering which one i should pick.

I head that in Dota all of the heroes are free but that the game is very hard(i dont really mind difficulty) and less beginner friendly(but i heard it has a great tutorial)

What does LoL offer that dota doesnt?

And how does Smite compare to these two games?

but illaoi doesn't have a cock user

I love Lissandra!
>He doesn't put Pineapple on his pizza
>he puts garbage like onions and pepperoni on his piza

nah bro ur cool, you should join the swain mains club

>The name of the raven is Beatrice
>obviously a girls name

League is a simpler game than Dota2, but arguably missing in a bit of depth. The simplest moba is Heroes of the Storm, but it's kind of dead in comparison. Also don't bother with smite, it's not very well regarded.

Simpler and more user friendly, though the new player experience is complete shit. Nobody plays smite. Don't play mobas

How about you go shoot yourself in the fucking head. yeah? Maybe whatever disgusting part of Hell you end up in you'll have all the pineapples you can eat.

Oh wow, it's another episode of Pot&Kettle!

Holy shit is sion garbage. Everyone dogding my shit and if it hits it doesn't even matter. Everyone is jumping around me like I'm a touhou boss

interest *FL Connecticut. with about s E. Is SKPAF welfares ST*E le about are

hahhaha LOLZORSZ i made a super funny meme psot about pineapples being gross on pizaa L!L!!O!!LLLLLLLLOLLLLL check i t out i shared a meme picture on facebookof it too so everyone knows im hip o loo kout here coems dat boi ROFLMAO

>tfw almost definitely not strong enough or large enough to satisfy illaoi

how big do you guys think gangplanks cock is

league has constant updates and constant new characters

it's also pretty fun

you need to go back

wattpad.com/63899475-league-of-legends-fanfiction-kiera-chapter-1

Threshfag here
Im probably done brewposting here and probably posting here as the threshfag so another may take my place so im leaving you with the gigantic hunk of autism that is that fanfiction above
Goodbye /lolg/
see you in space cowboy or whatever the fuck the line was
>not putting icecream on it
>when will this episode of waifuwars end
More like waifuwars desu senpai

It's not about the size of the roger, it's how jolly it is

Is Saturday night just a terrible night to play in general?

I keep getting these faggy premades

How does a talon lose to Teemo mid?

>He doesn't like a challenge
If I die at least I'll die doing what I love.

Same.

Can I be the pot? I like wearing them on my head.

Okay then. And yet I'm the retarded one.

>when will this episode of waifuwars end
When Lissfag's head is mounted over my fire place.

>Play with friends who jokingly always lorded over you that they were better in the past
>They're the shitters now

i don't want to sleep alone anymore

Have you tried gitting gud?

no one cares

See you later aligator

Moments when you know you've lost
>we don't have a tank

>have roommate who is bronze 3
>says he's better because he has played longer
>also he only plays women

This entire season is the biggest disaster I've ever seen. Riot systematically torpedoing everything that was good or at least competent in the game to advance shit that isn't needed or wanted.

>Hit Tab
>Rumble has a ROA

Gold is a magical place.

im in the middle of a game rn where i have a TK trolling from level 1 eating our team and throwing them into the enemy

>they couldn't get out of silver
>you could

>that one cheeky cunt who thought he was really gold
>dynamic queue badge

hahahaha

>stop using laugh

im plat and all my friends are bronze

Probably going to play a couple normals, all levels/rank welcome.

Add me IGN: Spiderbro lolg

I haven't played League of Legends since they released Aurelion Sol. Is the game better now, or is it just the same shit with a different asshole? I heard a couple people got fired/quit.

I think you're on to something

What server?

Actually most b2-3 players are mechanically best in this game, they just get unlucky with bad teammates, dc's and other often intentionally sabotaged by Riot. Platinum 5 players are really close to them in skill level. Anything plat1+ is either extremely lucky or just paid enough to Riot to get there.

>try to prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

>What does LoL offer that dota doesnt?
nothing

>skt skins under rule of ironcuck:
full body suits with no cleavage
>skt skins remodeled after he left:
Midriff and tiddies

u tell me

NA

>check out TI6
>void literally RNG stunlocks people to death with bash
>goes 20/0/6
>dotards still think their game is good

Claiming.

aren't you a tripfag?
why is it off?

ok what can i do better i didnt gank cause lanes were doing ok

Sometimes I post anonymously but this is because more people with filters and shit will see. Granted I realize the people that have me filtered probably dont want to play with me but you never know.

>lanes were doing ok
>those scores
clearly not
also don't go tryndamere jungle, that's a good start

put your trip back on, fag.
I don't want to read your stupid autism shitposting

>lanes were doing ok
>akali is 6/2
>yasuo is 3/0
>veigar is 2/6
>brand is 0/3
you should rethink your definition of "ok"

I'm probably getting to diamond this year so that I can quit playing ranked and possibly league entirely, content that I could get diamond three years in a row. I'm feeling sluggish compared to what I was two years ago, and I don't want to play league seriously anymore if I'm just going to keep degrading; last year I ended with a slightly negative w/l and was negative w/l most of that year, and this year is no different though I have a much smaller sample size. The games don't feel fair most the time anymore (dunning-kruger or whatever I don't know anymore), and I feel deprived of what allowed me to climb in the first place since the enemy doesn't have sub-par people filling as support against me vast majority of the time now. In low plat. Something I'm very not used to. That, and I can't fill based on picks/bans anymore apparently due to role locking outside momentary trades. I can't premade with someone, I'm socially stunted and the people that could communicate with me quit years ago. I don't think I could live with myself if I had any badge bu the solo preference though, since I mostly just filled as support in the past. I feel sick, I'm losing weight without doing anything different which is confusing, I nearly blacked out in the shower earlier, maybe I'm just dying. I don't even enjoy blind pick games anymore they feel like what normal games became years ago when ranked was disabled and all the horribly tilted people leaked out of their containment queue

Yeah I know, god forbid someone who actually plays the game post on here about playing the game.

i got um first tower thats something r-right

Nice blog, upvoted ;)

like this is a blind pick champ select chat
right now

what the heck happened to blind pick?

>League
>Major objective is based on RNG

wut

anyone who isn't 100% retarded plays draft to ban the cancer

dota is fucking ugly and all the queeros have stupid names. also dota is for russians

zac is pretty fun

?

>cant remember email or password for one of my accounts

am i fucked

League is easy but the developers are fuck retarded and there's a massive lack of features or balance. The engine is still outdated and everything is blurry as fuck.

Dota is balls hard but the developers know what they are doing and balance is relatively good. Plus there's custom games so you can play any kind of "mod" that you want.

Smite is meh

i did it

Baron and Towers aren't RNG.
What do you mean??????????

Dragons being RNG doesn't mean much. They all have similar win rates when being taken.
A team that is ahead will have more dragons.

Obviously he mean't the new feature in 6.16 that makes nexuses spawn into random locations on the map.

Yeah the random river rune spawns are a real issue-- oh wait

>dotard thinks league's RNG is anywhere near as game changing
yeah I'm sure getting the wrong dragon would literally stunlock a guy to death right?

Oh shit, yea I forgot.

Lissfag on the right
Threshfag in the middle trying to stop the fight
Jinxfag on the left
Now the middle is gone
I better see some fucking shit fly
now that the neutral factor is gone

>ywn be running as fast as you can on a rainy night because Leona thinks you are a heretic and now wants to purge you. She is quicker than you imagined, you look back and see her glistening armor, and her wicked sharp zenith blade right behind you. Leona uses her Zenith blade to stun you, dash to you, and she is now face to face with you. Before you can try to run away again, she jabs you in the stomach, then bashes you with her shield. You fall to the ground in pain, then look up at her. She looks at you with disgust and rage. You quickly get back up, still in excruciating pain, and being to flee again. You do not get far however, Leona uses her Solari powers to summon a solar flare to stop you. You let out a cry of agonizing pain from the burns the flare gives you, and fall to the ground quivering in fear as Leona approaches you. She has no words to say to you. Leona picks you up, then decides you will be her human punching bag. You take blow after blow to your head, chest and other parts of your body. When she finally finishes beating you up, she throws you on the ground.You are covered in bruises and have multiple broken bones. You suddenly burst into tears and beg for your life in front of her. After a brief pause, Leona then kicks you on your stomach and pulls out her blade one last time. Being fueled by bloodlust and rage, Leona jabs her blade into your throat. You begin to gasp for air, and cough up blood, you look up at Leona for one last time, and you see Leona laughing hysterically at you, as the death of the "heretic" fills her with glee, all while your life fades away in front of her.

WHY LIVE?

Meanwhile all the other waifufags are like

>tyler1 gets donated $680 in under 10 minutes from spectating draven games
>meanwhile meteos

do you have any more murderfu pastas?

I'm still waiting for Lissfag to pull a shitty retort out of his ass.

Fuck i should've posted that pic
someone crop liss and jinx's heads on em

>keep getting last pick jungle, and my entire team picks squishy motherfuckers

What's a good way to go. Keep on with a damage heavy or try some kind of tank?

Here it is

Zac or Sejuani?

Tank is definitely the safe option, but don't feel like you HAVE to pick Tank. You can play all-squish teamcomps if you know how to end the game before Tanks start becoming relevant.

play dota

its not even that difficult to learn, it's just hard for lol players to cross over sometimes. like once you memorize what all the items do and get rid of your league habits it's not complicated at all.