Your opinion on this car

Your opinion on this car.

It makes sense in dense european cities, but not in murka. It's hardly smart either, it doesn't cost much less than a Versa Note but has no cargo space, no options except a radio and a/c, and has a shitty 3 cylinder and automated manual.

qt
I wanted one when I was 10-11
I still find them qt but I've graduated to a miats

If I lived in London and could afford to run a car, it could be an attractive option, but I would probably go with a G-Wiz instead to avoid the congestion charge.

it's a smart car
fortwo

First gen is shit and uses special tyres and only 0.6L of displacement
AVOID
Second Gen is good 1.0L of displacement plus a TARBO
Gearbox is automated and SLOW as balls, get the version with the pedal shifters on the wheel so you can learn the timing of the gearbox OR flash the gearbox ECU to make it shift like a normal car, either way DO NOT drive it in auto, always on manual mode

Third gen looks like shit, get the new Twingo instead, same parts, same everything, looks better
Third Gen does have an actual manual option if you want though

Cabrio versions are shit and wobble like fuck when you have the top down, avoid them

Pretty good car for A to B, and avoiding rain, snow exc.

Saw one with a sticker on the back that said "wide turns" had a nice kek

g-wiz are the cancer, the smart is like 5 million times better than the g wiz

He's a small car

Why buy a smart car when you can buy a Bedford Rascal, same amount of seats, same size and bigger boot

This. The fucking automated manual killed it.

I get why, but I dont get is why they didnt release a normal manual. People would have bought it.

How is that fucking car's weight range from 1,600-1,800+ pounds?

Like how? Did they purposefully made it heavier to improve its crash rating or what?

but that would also draw the shame of owning a Bedford Rascal

I think it's fucking stupid. Just save another couple grand and get a car that is actually a decent size. You're also not gonna get anywhere with a car that's 89 HP.

If I was going for a low-cargo, 2-seat, easy-to-park inner-city vehicle, I would save a few thousand dollars by just getting a scooter or small motorcycle.

they looked neat before I knew that the Geo Metro existed

I also think that if you're going to buy a NEW car and you're concerned with fuel economy you're also better off with something else that's safer and has more options like the Chevy Sonic or Cruze, Ford Focus or Fiesta, Mazda 6 or 3 and I'm sure that there are more I'm missing but the idea is there

It's good if you live in a big city, otherwise it's pointless.

Someone aware me on this wonderful meme.

>only low 30s mpg
>premium fuel only
>unsafe in crashes at highway speed
>shitty transmission on the first gen

looks like the penis that must be lodged up your ass

>Implying
Owned a second gen Smart with the Bosch ECU
91HP and I could smoke anything smaller than a 1.6L NA
If you learn how to time your shifts they can be pretty fun
Top speed is limited to 160km/h flash the ECU and you can get 197km/h with a stock tune
over 200 with the brabus tune and no speed limiter
An actual manual second gen smart would have been fucking awesome to play around

They are also pretty good on the twisties due to the overly stiff suspension and low body roll for something so top heavy

Why the fuck does it get even shittier gas mileage than a 20 year old Geo Metro?

drove one on the freeway once and it was fucking terrifying. would not recommend going over 35mph in one of those.