>yuppie with well paying job
>no debt
>no kids
>50 mile commute in traffic every day
>$50k cash to spend
>only want new luxury sedan

What car do you buy and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a28096/report-alfa-romeo-giulia-delay-due-to-failed-crash-tests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chrysler 300

>What car do you buy and why?
Fuck you I'm buying a Plymouth Satellite and spend the rest on Spare parts you fucking faggot.

2016 Miata

This is basically me. I ended up getting an IS350 F-Sport because for the price, the features, sportiness, luxury, looks, and interior were better than the German competitors.

The 335i/340i, S4, and C450 are all about $10k more before taxes in Canada. The 335i/340i steering is so numb that it completely turned me off of the car, despite that it actually handled decently. The C-class was good, but wasn't really that sporty. And the S4 was fun, but wasn't worth the extra price difference.

All in all, the IS350 is better than those cars except for straight line speed. But for the price, it's worth it because you get everything else + unique looks and really good reliability.

50k is possibly the most asshole budget because the premium manufacturers will only give you compacts for that kinda money, and over at the budget luxury manfacturers the highest models juuuuust start at 50k, meaning you can juuuuust not afford one and have to settle for the second highest model.

Which isn't the worst deal in the world though, the Genesis starts at 39k and looks fantastic, meaning you can go wild on the options and only have to debadge it when it arrives.

>50k ?
>single?

buy LML Star/Stella 125 CVT automatic
drop in Vespa GTS 300 engine and trans
add Watsonian Squire sidecar

>100 mpg's
still have >40K to spend on whores,cocaine and alcohol.

You can't get an E-klasse AMG for $50k.

I'm pretty sure you can get a nice gs350 for under 50

This is the correct answer
I mean, all you have to do is take off the one Hyundai badge on the back and replace it with a $25 Genesis badge

Is the IS-F still a thing, or do I have to go for the GS-F?

Alfa Romeo Giulia
Italian beauty and the benefit of being slightly unusual

>50 mile commute in traffic

So 2-3 hours in traffic?

Move closer to work.

Yeah but you'll want to carve your eyes out whenever you look at it. Meanwhile the Genesis, while a bit bland, at least looks like something you can drive without melting into your seat in shame.

>AUDI
douchebags and faggots
>BMW
maintnence naighmare and rich chavs
>MB
"Why Mercedes-Benz?"
"Because it's the only way for people to look classy"

5L V8 Jaguar XJ Long Wheelbase

>buying into the german car meme

>from $74,400

>Yuppie
>buying car cash
>implying they don't usually finance or lease their cars

Come on, if you're doing the yuppie shit play the yuppie role properly

>not buying everything cash

>yuppies
>buying cash

Again, Op asked what a yuppie would do with 50k

define "luxury"

apparently it means "german" according to OP so a Volkswagen Phaeton would do well too

Charge it at work for free.

G U I L A
U
I
L
A

a new 5 series or one thats a 1 or 2 model years older is well within your budgetas well as a used 7 series. they drive absolutely fantastic, just avoid the v8 they break a lot.

get a Lexus gs

>2 year wait
good one

A BEDFORD RASCAL

190e cosworth

>no kids
>young
>wants a sedan
But why?
If I had to, I would do a Jaguar XE R-sport with the supercharged engine.

>interior
>better

lol

I'd probably get something from Lexus, not sure what exactly.

>luxury sedan

None of the shit you have listed. Who you trying to impress?

Pic related

Pic related, because fuck luxury when I can hoon.

>All the cars in OPs pic start at tales 70k
wew lad

2016 Volvo S60 because I like Volvos, I think german cars are overrated, and i'm not a tryhard showoff faggot.

When I'm 40, I will buy an E Class and will only ever sit in the back.

>you only want a new luxury sedan
No I don't. I'd take that 50k and buy an NSX or a BMW M-coupe S54. They'll never be worth less than they are right now.

>50k to spend
>Buying any of those

>not a gt350
pleb. Enjoy your visible 3m tape holding on the hood vents.

the one that shows mecca

hellcat because fuck the police

I like you
>58 Super 88, rest on spare parts

>yuppie
>$50.000

Pick one

A Tipo.

I would probably get one of the infinitis. I would trust the powertrain more then the rest of the luxobarge competition.

Ford taurus sho. Preformance pack and all the good options come in at $40,000 which gives you money to get it to 500 horses with henneseys package.

Have you test driven anything yet? What did you think if so?

Get an M3.

Enough power to blow the doors off 99% of cars on the road and girls will think you're rich and sophisticated.

It is. The only German interior that was better when I bought my IS last year was the new C-class. The 3 series interior is absolute garbage (still is in the 340i). The S4 interior was garbage, but the 2017 one is nice.

Lmao @ morans suggesting Giulia when it's a deathtrap

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a28096/report-alfa-romeo-giulia-delay-due-to-failed-crash-tests/

>buying everything cash
This is only the way to go if you also refuse to invest your money and only ever have cash, or if your credit is atrocious.

I don't have a credit score.

Do you ever intend to buy a house or start a business?

who are you get the fuck out of here

I prefer the g90. Luxury car with and distinctive. Also because almost everyone one around here ( brampton ontario) drives bmw, audi and mercs.

An adequate one and maybe if the opportunity crosses my way.

yep. or 5 series if i have to buy german

whoops, meant to say its a luxury car with a distinctive look.

I would buy a fucking place thats not 50 fucking miles away holy shit jesus christ

3 series wagon....... or sedan, whatever suits ur fancy

can u even find a dealer in the US?

>current Equus is $62k starting
>next Equus is meant to compete with S-Class
You'd be a fool to expect it to cost less than 70 grand.

Get a loan for another 25k and get a Tesla.

So you're going to clean out your life savings, which could be put to work earning passive income, and use that to buy a shitty house.

This. Wtf are you doing OP, you are wasting hours of your life on sitting in traffic. Doing so in a slightly more comfy chair isn't going to make it not suck donkey dicks.

Leaving out the fact that OP is a retard for commuting that much to a "well paid job", Merc and Audi are shitboxes of the highest order which still suffer from catastrophic electric problems unlike BMW who finally got their shit together and started making cars that won't just fall apart after 80000 miles.

Seeing as you're apparently too poor for the 440i though you have to get the beaner version aka 3 series.

Have you considered a Volvo S60?

>mfw this thread is a figment of some Europoor's wet dream

Also, I'd buy pic related if I had 50k cash to spend. Fuck sedans that can be easily financed, I want a truck I can mod to my heart's content with the money left over from the initial purchase price

It'll probably be tough, but they should start cropping up once the Guila comes out. The 4c has already been sold in the US for a few years, and Alfa is owned by FCA, so it's not a very obscure brand. There are already 2 dealerships in my city.

>AWD
>hoon
also
>upwards of $50k after dealer markups for a fucking Focus

I think you mean FWD

Yeah, or if you don't have a small dick you could get pic related and some cheap economy car

> considering a rebadged VW to be on the same level as a bmw or a mercedes

That show how stupid you are right there.

>New luxury sedan
Why would I do this to myself? I'll be fucked in the ass by depreciation.
I'll get a used IS-F for only part of the budget and spend the rest on a fun vacation or something.

Is that a Roush?

440i and 340i are really similar in most ways except the 4 series has 2 doors and the 3 series has 4. Also the 4 series gran coupe looks like ass.

Acura RLX

Get a taurus sho. Top of the line car is below 50k and they're fucking nice cars. Awd, at least 365 hp, and twin fucking turbo. Also paddle shifters.

Audi 80 in mint condition

>Front bias
If I wanted an American sedan I'd get an optioned-out Charger or an SS.

Oh, you're that dude with the titanium 350? It's a great car. Better than the 3-series, even when it comes to handling.

Basically this. Personally I'd recommend an E90, A4/S4 (B8 generation) or the aforementioned IS-F but if you REALLY have to buy a new German luxury car, BMW went full retard in 2013-ish and Audi on 2016+ (interiors went from 10/10 to 5/10) models; go with Mercedes.

Also fuck Mercedes for ruining Chrysler.

forgot to quote OP for this post

Recommending audis.

>Not maymay texting right
The B8 generation is surprisingly well made and overall not garbage, plus some of the years have my favorite interior of any car.

>Intelligent AWD system
>"Drift" Mode co-designed by Ken Block to send majority of power to the rear wheels

Try harder negroes

> paying more for a rebadged VW

lincoln LS, rest on parts

Yeah I am. I've driven them all and the IS F-Sport feels on par with the 340i in handling, but the driving feel is far superior to the 3 series. They tuned the IS's steering and suspension so that it actually feels sporty and you can feel what your tires are doing through the wheel. This isn't the case with any non-M BMWs I've driven except the M235i.

The volvo v90

Not him but what year 3 series are you comparing it to?
epic dude

go second hand and buy a cl merc

As someone with a similar situation, sans the 50k, traffic, and only a 40k/yr job,
I'm considering either a vw caddy diesel with an extended fuel tank for dem empeegees, or a Volvo v70 turbo/awd/manual

Why would you ever want a new car, you disgust me.

Lmao why are you getting a 50k car when you live on 40k

Thats the exact interior of my q5

The luxury sedans in your picture are around 140k with packages and stuff.

I would aim for fully loaded 2016 Lexus LS460L (long wheel base of course) that is 110k.

But since the budget is 50k I guess I would settle for a Mazda 6 and save the rest of the money.

This is my second choice behind the S90