Inmate
Inmate

7.40 commission good goy!

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

This literally means nothing.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Netflix hit a low of $93.26 today. I sold on Monday for $100.17.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

how much did u buy for? nice panic sell

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I'm going to guess around $120.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

lol dude are you 16? is this your first time trading? wow you prevented yourself from losing 7% fucking congrats bro.

I just saved myself from losing 7.07% by selling XOM at 89 2 weeks ago. It happens. Act like you've been there before instead of BEST TRADE EVER OMG HOW FUCKING CRAZY IS THAT UNHEARD OF GAINZ BRO.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Around $85 a share.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I just saved myself from losing 7.07% by selling XOM at 89 2 weeks ago

I sold Exxon back in June for $91.50. It went higher and then dropped. Why didn't you sell earlier?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

jesus chwist

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

fallacy thread

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Told my Grandparents to buy PLUG and sell when they started seeing news articles about it. They made $60K. I in no way worked for an affiliated company and had insider info

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Don't worry. Dude obviously can't into trading if they lost money on Exxon.

FastChef
FastChef

I actually didn't have it in my possession until 2 weeks ago. Weird situation where I inherited it as a child, my mom never kept up with it, and I had to track it down as an adult. So as soon as I got it I sold cause I'm a bubble-burst meme guy.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

no one lost money on exxon what are you talking about? I'm saying I sold at 7% higher than it is now, so if I held it I would have 7% less money right now.

saved myself from losing money
somehow equals losing money
only on Veeky Forums

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Seriously? You spent/risked 17,253 dollars just to make 18,524?

If you risked 17,253(28.93) on a decently volumed crypto coin like FLDC then you could have made 20 to 30x gains. You could buy a house or an animation studio or a video game studio.
Or you could have flipped it on a high volume crypto with a lot of peaks and dips.
Or you know... just easily fucking double it with any coin. You constantly get 20-50% daily from any coin on Poloniex.

You suck at trading, don't you? You also work 8-10 hours a day. That's why you don't bet on volatility.

Inmate
Inmate

Do what you want. I'm not going to take the risks you do with money.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

If you risked 17,253(28.93) on a decently volumed crypto coin like FLDC then you could have made 20 to 30x gains.
Put your own money on a shitcoin then.

Why are you telling us if its such a good deal?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

That would be Buffett buying Wells Fargo three decades ago. Since then it's rise 8000%

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

You constantly get 20-50% daily from any coin on Poloniex.
Or.. you just lose 100%

likme
likme

Dude just shut the fuck up
I've lost so much money on shitcoins it isn't even funny

When you have over $1000 on low volume shitcoins, you move markets.. big time

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit