I have w chance to get a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT with less than 100k Miles for a really good price

I have w chance to get a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT with less than 100k Miles for a really good price.

What do you guys think about these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jx5pHlnJzNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that the exact car OP?

Buy it, cunt.

No - the exact car is blue. I don't have a pic right now - but a family friend has it for sale and he'll give me a solid deal (10kish).

Do it. The G8 is a good car.

Fucking do it. 10k is excellent for these now.

I've heard they've had their share of issues but they're really used versions of the Chevy SS.

I'd go for it.

Sedan with a corvette powerplant that doesn't look bad. Do it OP

Ok cool. I'm not super familiar with them and the whole Pontiac thing makes me
Nervous - but the more I read about them.... The more fun it seems.

You can still get all Pontiac parts directly from GM.

I would advise starting to learn how to do basic shit though becuase some of the issues with the car will be pricey to have a dealership fix it.

DO IT
IT

>Pontiac thing makes me
Nervous
....am i missing something? No one i know has a problem with firebirds, goats, or T/As. The only thing thats shit is the 3800's but theres people who are big fans of those even.

They just don't exist anymore - so parts and service are what I'm nervous about.

It's newer - so it's not like a classic car that is easy to work on haha.

Ahh naw this dudes rightI have a 97 formula and everything i need for it is still sold at oreallys or hawks 3rd gen. Not to mention junkyards.

>so parts and service are what I'm nervous about.

As long as GM is in business you'll be fine OP. Honestly, get it. That's a cheap price for a really fun car that will be worth a small fortune in as little as ten years.

it's an Australian car (Holden Commodore VE) that still exists in the Chevy SS (VF Commodore)

What's the catch? salvage title?

Do it, faggot

Personal tragedy. Car is fine - son who owned it can't drive anymore due an atv accident.

slower than a corvette

But how did his son maintain it?

I'm not really sure - I know they were regular on things like oil changes and the dad assures me they haven't had any problems - and since they are family friends - I'm apt to take his word for it... Seein as how if it was some shitty lemon - they'd have to deal with us forever haha

Y E S.

6.0L Engine. 364hp to the crank stock. boltons and tune will always give you a boner for the price.

buy it

Tell us about the accident and what happened to him

GXP? If not, no

Buy it man

GTs can be as powerful as GXP if tuned right.

youtube.com/watch?v=jx5pHlnJzNE