1990's a e s t h e t i c

1990's a e s t h e t i c

i'm on the verge of unironically killing myself because I know i'll die without ever owning a Hilux, ISIS even uses them. Anyone else like the aesthetic of 90's style utility trucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gR8U5pY24_M
lynchburg.craigslist.org/ctd/5587289578.html
charlottesville.craigslist.org/cto/5606579767.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you kill yourself ironically?

idk I havent been thinking straight, I got a lot of trucks that i'll never own to think about

I do.

thank god someone's with me on this. i love 90's utility trucks, but i live in a wealthy part of texas and everyone drives these unnecessarily big f150's with dumb lift kits and they're all pavement pussies too. i'm not even a truck at all, but the sight of a hilux or an old nissan truck gives me goose bumps

You and me both man.

I have a hardon for the '98 2wd Tacos, it's reliability, simplicity, and utilitarian look. Too fucking bad they're heavily taxed.

Fuck my buddy just got a 1989 4runner and im so fucking jealous

>tfw no reliable Taco to just take on a road trip to LA when the winter hits.

its when you die of heroin overdose while wearing a DARE t shirt surrounded by hang in there posters after finding out that you won the lottery

kek

I'm seriously considering swapping a Pre facelift face onto my 03.
Don't get me wrong I love my little 2wd tacoma, but they looked SO MUCH BETTER without all the rounded edges and softened corners.
I need to repaint the hood anyways because lol rock-chips and replace the dented bumper.
Might as well swap the whole front end off of a graveyard pre 00 and save myself some work, while making my baby look good.
>Yes everything from the trans to the windows are manual, this truck will outlive my ancestors, and the heat death of the universe.

>ancestors
Kek, I'm too drunk.
It will outlive my decedents, they shall drive my chariot of Open Diff 2wd goodness on a terraformed mars.

Yeah nah the Hilux ute will never die, we had one from the early 80s' with around 1.4M kms (Old Fisheries ute) and it still drove fine

I have a '98 and hate the front end. I like the pre-98 and the post-facelift front ends the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=gR8U5pY24_M
Who'll ride this dying D21?
130 rusted horses strangled by their own rope
What Nissan loves is singing
>we'll know that their tie rods sit broke,
>That their tie rods sit broke

Everyone will come, everyone will come
to my funeral to make sure I'm JDM
Everyone will come, everyone will come to my funeral to make sure that I'm JDM

I can see the coffin shining through my tinted window
Must've missed the sign that said it was an OEM sale

Everyone will come, everyone will come to my funeral to make sure that I'm JDM

You can't find tacos without tax (Haram in Heaven and halal in 'stan)
Halal in 'stan

to my funeral to make sure that I'm JDM

Halal in 'stan

Who'll ride this dying D21?
130 rusted horses strangled by their own rope
What Nissan loves is singing
>we'll know that their tie rods sit broke,
>That their tie rods sit broke

nice, thats a t100 right? there is a pretty clean one for sale near me

lynchburg.craigslist.org/ctd/5587289578.html

what do you guys think about this super clean T100?

Ayy

Fuuck hard bodies get my dick hard, it's too bad their absolute shit like the hilux and where outside of the catbox

So sick

ya boi, I'm not even a truck guy but I would get gangbanged by ISIS for one of their trucks

in fact im thinking of converting to round head lights like the older late 70's toyota pickups. the right side headlight mounts on my taco are broken because i hit a couch on the interstate and i dont feel like sourcing new mounts for my ugly as fuck super cloudy headlights. anyone ever seen round headlights on a 1st gen tacoma?

hwat is going on here.

charlottesville.craigslist.org/cto/5606579767.html

can anyone give a second opinion on this? I dont really know what to look for in old toyotas tbhfam

>calling d21s shit

fuck you nigger you want to fucking die?

>lynchburg.craigslist.org/ctd/5587289578.html
>25 year old car
>over 180k miles

>$5900

shighidiiggityy

Thanks, its not a T100 though just a pickup same as the one your looking at. that is a clean looking truck, although from what I've heard the 3.0 v6 is under powered and has head gasket issues, If you can find one with the 4cyl 22RE ans the 5spd then i'd defiantly recommend it.

i've been looking, it wouldnt feel right to be in a 90's toyota automatic, plus I havent drove a stick in awhile and I miss it.

Fuck no.

I don't know why but if it doesn't have a square nose I don't want it.. I'd take anything from the 70s, 80s and early 90s. Rangers already went round in 1993. It's just my own preference.

is this real? you can get a running one of these for less than 5 grand here

Keep looking man I know what its like, mines a 93 4cyl 5spd took forever to find one but I lucked out and managed to pick her up for 700$.

90's Hilux is best hilux.

No complicated electronics.
5 speed, power steering, power windows, A/C and easy to drive. Turbo diesel engine.

where is here? you have to import them into the US

Fuck man I'm so jelly. What condition what it in when you bought it? What did you fix up?