Hey Veeky Forums, hows your car running?

Hey Veeky Forums, hows your car running?

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/reviews/bmw-m3-gtr-specialty-file
racingsportscars.com/results/Sebring-2001-03-17.html
racingsportscars.com/results/Sebring-2002-03-16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jqT5U3BZzls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely brilliant.

British engineering at it's finest.

It left a huge oil slick at the start line

This... This is a nice car! Gauges, shifter, wheel... Is this all for show or is there something more I should know about?

Should the tires be that small?

Gonna be honest with you man, it's not looking good.

JDM Steelies, yo.

Is it even possible to win the race at the beginning? Like, if you utterly demolish him and get far enough ahead before your BMW starts breaking down?

Nope, as soon as you hear the "breaking down" sound the screen fades to black and you lose.
Also the AI has some major rubberbanding, so he'll be right on your tail anyway.

Once you get to that interchange that takes you to the train yard, the M3 shits itself. It doesn't matter who gets there first.

Or you do what I did and just do donuts until the car shits itself anyway.

If you could, that would be the shortest game ever made.
But then again, it is an EA game.

Not perfect, what's my gap supposed to be guys?

Pretty sure not a half inch, user.

Looks about right then, wonder what it could be.

Replaced my brake lines, but not confident in my repair abilities so I am on edge everywhere I drive.
Thankfully my truck is a 5 speed so i can always engine brake

Awful. Keeps cutting out.

Misfires if I drive it too long, new intake gasket comes in tomorrow, gonna do injector o-rings as well.

2011 accent. I've literally only kept it this long because its easy and cheap to work on. Cannot fucking wait to get into something else.

Started up my car today and the on-board computer very kindly informed me that the left-side license plate lamp, right-side license plate lamp and the third break light had all gone out.

How the fuck does that even work? They were all fine yesterday.

power steering is shot, reverse lights don't work, and something is wrong with the thermostat sensor, and the brakes shake when braking

engine is torn apart for head gasket replacement
1999 acura Integra

oil is coming out of the tailpipe

Need to bypass worn out turn signal cam with a dash toggle because hotrod.

Probably running on 7 cylinders because "valves lol".

What power steering?

Like the Exxon Valdez.

One wheel on my subaru makes an extremely aggravating squealing noise about all the time and the header is about to fall apart, otherwise it's working fine.

My Honda runs and drives fine, but it has a weird noise from the back as if rocks are being thrown at the underside of the car constantly. I'm thinking wheel bearing even though it's still tight.

Just hammer the brakes once and if they don't explode you're probably fine. Me and my dad fixed rusted out brake lines on my subaru twice now no issue.

Good as ever.

Making a lot of whirring and steering wheel is kinda stiff. Power steering unit is on the way out it seems.

I just cant keep going like this anymore. I hate this piece of fucking shit so fucking much. Fuck you you piece of shit I put so much money into you motherfucker and everything is pretty much brand fucking new mechanically and you just refuse to run like a normal fucking car but fucking piece of $400 repair every few weeks you motherfucker I hate your bitch ass transmission to why the fuck you have to lose reverse as soom as i put in a fucking brand fucking new alternator. but it's not like I havent fixed 45906833345674567 other fucking things on you before the motherfucking alternator and piece of motherfucking trash I hate you cunt pbubFUCKL YOU MOTHERFUCKER

As normal as ever, still though the belt tensioner rattling is annoying. I replaced the damn thing and it still does it.

and you know what you lil bitch you think you own me but you dont motherfuck I cant get another car if i want to i dont know why i havent left you let you FUCKING NIG BOX I will never forget the time your gearbox popped out of second in the middle of an intersection but fuckign cunt. Why do you burn so much fucking oil. YOU BURN SO MUCH FUCKING OIL YOU CUNT WHORE. YOURE A USELESS MOTHERFUCKING MACHINE. Dont even get me started on your electrics the pussyhair cobweb of wires behind the dash and half of the dash light burnt out you make me want to fucking hang myself but i probably dont need to because sitting in fuckign traffic with your fucking exahust leak is probably killing me anyway you filthy cunt

This is the truest depiction of owning a highly strung car in existence.

it's just a car lol

Never have I seen this mindset so perfectly encapsulated.

I think I have some form of valve chatter going on, it also vibrates a fair bit, also since it's a ford it rattles like an old man fucking.

Still like it though.

>it's just a car lol
You are what's wrong with Veeky Forums
That and benchracers.

Anyone in az want to buy a cherokee, 1000 dollaroos

Like a fuckin' dream.

>only because rust doesn't effect how it runs ;_;

It's not, user.
It's not running.

>tfw tamper proof drain plugs
Suck it BMW fags, Porsche master race!

But seriously, how on earth was that a good idea if they wanted the car? How the fuck did they mess with it without anyone noticing?

Yes, the gauges, shifter and wheel are purely cosmetic, officer. And mind the paint, would you?

It's a race car, I'm driving it to the race track

>how on earth was that a good idea if they wanted the car?
It's not like a seized piston is hard to fix. Probably sold whatever he won the race with to fix any damage caused to the engine.

>filename

>let me just fix this rare BMW race engine in my shed

>owning a VAG

You dun goof'd

the S54 is not a "rare" nor is it a "race" or and "engine"

you fucking turd burglar

Fuck off with your not-meme. Are you 12 or something?

The main character in NFS:MW had an E46 M3 GTR which was powered by a limited run 4 litre V8 that made close to 500 bhp and could outpace the 996 GT3 at ALMS, only 10 were ever put into road cars

Know your shit before calling others turd burglars, you turd burglar

the P60B40 was a myth. The M3 GTR had an S54, dipshit.

I'm sure it was specially made for Need for Speed

caranddriver.com/reviews/bmw-m3-gtr-specialty-file

>car and driver

m8 I worked for BMW motorsport for years, that V8 was literally just made up to intimidate people.

Not great.
Something's fucked in the front suspension, it shakes horribly above 70 MPH.

And the car's on all original suspension parts with an engine that's heavier than they were designed to cope with, so fuck.

>VW Ownership: The Post

>Forcing a meme this hard

If you ignore it, it might go away.

fuck you, alternator shitted itself

>MW thread
>nobody knows anything from the end of the game because they never made it that far

I'll ask:
>I want everyone on this guy.
...Everyone?

EVERYONE!
>Implying everyone that played that game here didn't actually finish it
Come on senpai, we're autists.

It's running fine so now I'm wondering when something is going to break when I need it most. My money's on the emergency break.

You forgot your image. Here, let me fix that.

why do americans love to put euro plates on their european cars? canada is america btw

My mom had the 3rd gen Golf 1.9tdi for like 2 decades and besides the electric windows everything works, maybe you're just shittier driver than a 55 years old woman

If you wanna buy anything VAG under 2l it better be diesel, Skoda or Seat, otherwise you're in a world of trouble. VAG can't into small petrol engines.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

They had a V8, that was only sold in 10 cars.
In 2002 the rule changed requiring a minimum of 100 cars and 1000 engines to be sold.

If they were racing with the S54, they could keep racing and beating everybody, but they retired both cars at the end of the season.

racingsportscars.com/results/Sebring-2001-03-17.html
racingsportscars.com/results/Sebring-2002-03-16.html

really shitty, I slapped a new head on it and the gas mileage dropped from 34 to 24, I need to find out what went wrong

I hate how it's literally the only M3 in the game. I want to rice out an M3.

Fuses

Yeah, and my dad works at Nintendo

01 civic ex

its runnin fine atm ty for askin ;-)

There is a stock M3 in the "Black Edition" but it can't be fixed unfortunately. You can actually mod the M3 GTR after beating Razor, but I don't remember how much.

Just vinyls and paint.

it's 2016, and you should be PC master race for an 11 year old game.
>mods mods mods
youtube.com/watch?v=jqT5U3BZzls

personal favorite is the one that makes the heat level 999, infinite corvette cops, pursuit breakers don't do shit, constant helicopter, you actually need to know the game's areas and think ahead to get away. Balances out the fact that after 120mph or so the AI essentially gives up and follows you.

Was also fun when it was online to use the most simple registry and memory edits to buy the police cars. They sucked ass in terms of speed but it was fun to troll people with them and say, I'm with Rockport police, I'm shutting down this race.

last bit of fun is to use the other civilian cars to race. Sadly only a few completely work, the firetruck is the funniest but it will crash if the police try to chase you. Best is the dump truck because they coded it to work for a black edition special/challenge race. The game does not care at all if you use this, and will insert it in cutscenes just like normal. So imagine that early part of the game where Razer is talking shit to you in an intersection from his mustang

>...I can't wait to tear apart that ride...
>camera cuts to dump truck

literally the only tripfag in this thread.

disappear.

>namefags are literally tripfags
neo-Veeky Forums every time

>...I can't wait to tear apart that ride...
>camera cuts to dump truck