Am I crazy for wanting this as a possible DD?

Am I crazy for wanting this as a possible DD?

I'm 24 years old and car-less at the moment. I walk to 1.5 miles to and from the train station Monday - Friday just to get on the train to get to work.

Im a huge car nut and wanted something kinda cool like a BMW E30 but unfortunately they are all currently rotted/rusted pieces of shit and/or overpriced. Should I just say fuck it and drive this all summer and possibly winter long? (Im in New England).

It's a good car OP

Solid as it gets, OP. Get it, it'll shield you well when the bombs drop.

It's nice, but the Bedford Rascal is mid-engine for fun handling and brilliant as a DD desu.

Honestly that probably one of the better options you could choose.

This isn't becoming a meme no matter how much you force it. Stop being autistic.

Fuck it can the clio be a meme? It's basically a twingo

What part? I'm in ct and just left the store and complimented the same kind of volvo in the parking lot.

Buy a bike no walk

thats a v70r man. youre looking at 300hp. comfy as fuck speed machine. but it if its within your means.

T5 engine sounds godly, can make some good power and will surprise people with the speed.
Also BUILT VOLVO STRONK and such. V70Rs are cool.

thanks for solidifying my decision. If I had the money I'd have a 911 but I dont so I figure I should get something boring for now.

new haven county

bike as in bicycle or motorcycle?

i might be blind as fuck, but how much is he asking for?

>V70R

uhh I only see V70 SR in the ad.

you arent blind.

he is asking $3295.

i'd buy it for that price, but obvy get him down to 2800-3000

Don't give into the Volvo meme, OP.

elaborate

Don't listen to this user, he only wants to buy your future Volvo for himself.

First gen S70 and V70 cars are just rebodied 850s and the last of the true Volvos before they started getting passed around between Ford and various Chinese holding corporations like a used pool noodle.

Wrong. He's got my help now. It's already a meme at this point.

>Mid-engine
>AWD
>Supercharged

Get on my level, nigger.

nein

Any Volvo made after 1999 were made by ford. Ford built volvos shit out after around 250k miles.Stick to true volvos 1998 and earlier if your in CT you could get a Volvo 854 R for 2k probably grandma driven find a 20t turbo and slap it right on