>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/getappstore
amazon.com/b?node=13142005011
reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/3jnpvd/a_pending_purchase_blocks_my_shop_and_neither_the/
reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2v3eu4/android_packs_sale_pendingwaiting_authentication/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess I try and make a priest deck? Everything seems boring lately..

Amazon $10 guide for retards. Offer expires August 31st. WORKS REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU'RE FROM.

Requirements
Android device or emulator (bluestacks works).

1. Download Amazon app store. Enable app installs from unknown sources (if not using bluestacks).
amazon.com/getappstore
2. Download Hay Day from the app store. If it doesn't show up when you search for it, try to look for it on the apps page. You don't need to play the game.
3. After 24-48h, you will get an email about receiving your $10. You can also check your credit here
amazon.com/b?node=13142005011
If you haven't received your money after 48h, contact amazon support.
4. Download hearthstone from amazon app store. If you had an earlier installation, uninstall it.
5. Within the amazon app, set a random US address. Example: 16205 Alton Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92618. You may also want to enable Mobile 1-Click via 1-Click settings. Do NOT add a credit card.
6. If you're not from the US, set your country to US within the app by navigating to Your account->Manage Your Content and Devices->Settings from the menu button on the top right.
7. You can make multiple amazon accounts for more money. This is against Amazon's ToS though.
8. To get your free hearthstone stuff, simply open hearthstone on your device/emulator and buy them from the shop.

Troubleshooting:
Make sure you actually did 5 and 6 above. IF SHIT IN HEARTHSTONE COSTS MORE THAN IT SHOULD (heroes more than $10), THIS IS THE REASON 90% OF THE TIME.
Relaunch HS and try again.
If you added a fake credit card for some reason, remove it and do above. IF YOU GET AN ERROR WHILE BUYING THINGS, THIS IS THE REASON 90% OF THE TIME.
Try later
Make a new account

BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN IN THE THREAD, GO THROUGH THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION

You can get extra $5 via referral stuff. A real phone number is required, but non-US numbers work fine. Either find a referral code from a previous thread, or create another account to invite yourself.

Not to mention the incredibly beautiful and comfy artstyle and music. I feel that the game may be too slow for the ADHD Hearthstone shitters and it won't take off. I hope it does though because it's fantastic. I'm not great outside of Pandora but I love coming back into it to try to learn how to play better and create better decks.

nice thread retard. Fuck someone make a new one

>be me
>be poor, ftp fag
>be trying to recreate my favourite deck, miracle rogue with my shitty cards and 800 dust
>name it "ghetto miracles", was considering "Miracles from the hood" but too long
>Have all sorts of strange cards, no preparation or edwin or anything that really is super good for mira rogue
>am having fun anyways
>play some ranked for the hell of it
>get a fucker named 'LEGENDARY'
>oh man
>cardback is legend cardback
>he's playing rogue as well
>have my buddy speccing, we're just fuckin around
>early to mid game goes really well in my favour, he keeps shilling but cant fuck me up
>he suddenly plays the "I BLEED FOR CTHUN" shit.
>just sap it out
>few turns go by
>topdeck perfect shit, the one ringleader for rogue, mana addict with the poison, have 3/2 weapon.
>hit him, he's in lethal next turn
>he's been acting like a douchebag, playing in an absolutely scummy shilling to win way
>this is rank 20 meta
>Play conceal
>smirk, thinking he has no answer
>"I BLEED FOR CTHUN"
>fucking cthun, man. I tried dusting cthun, fucker stayed like a parasite
>no cards in hand
>"DO YOU HEAR ITS CALLLLLL?"
>FUCKIN CTHUN, MAN
>im about to lose board control
>literally only one thing left to do is pray
>spam to buddy in chat, "TOPDECK SAP TOPDECK SAP"
>believing in heart of cards
>topdeck sap
>send the fucking crazed worshipper to the hand
>kill him
>get friend requested
>"you fucking miracle rogue faggot what a whore playing meta at tier 20"
>literally the shittiest miracle rogue deck known to man
>didnt even play gadgetzan whole match
>still literally laughing out loud for beating a legend with the ghetto miracles deck.

>watching new friend conquer a Legendary card back bobby hanging at Rank 20
He's going for Miracle, much hope for him.

>literally too retarded to copy and paste the OP

ok

>no preparation or edwin

i spent my last bits of dust crafting azure drakes, gadget, violet teacher, SI 7 agent.

I'd have to disenchant my only legendary for a prep, and even though its extremely shitty, i still like it sort of. It's Shifter Zerus.

Yogg Priest.
Blessed be this funnel cake.

nice blog

but seriously though, good job my dude.

actual new thread because retards can't even Copy-paste an OP correctly.

The real reason it won't take off is that it's not on Android.
I don't want to play casual f2p games on my computer, I want to play them on my phone where I only give half a shit.

HAHAHA 5 MANA MASS RNG REMOVAL THAT DISREGARDS HEALTH. AHAHAHAHAHHAAH WHAT AN INTERACTIVE BALANCE DESIGN AHAHHAHA SO MANY FUN STORIES

It'll be added to mobile platforms later on. And we're not talking about HS here so you an drop the "casual" adjective.

>justicar
>brann into ancient shieldbearer
the armor meme has gone way too fucking far

>heh, greetings
>instantly gain 20 life
>opponent concedes

nothing makes me more erect

nigger

i feed on your tears, zoo player

>6 games of zoo

fucking disgusting

end yourself

they were with a basic deck 2 years ago
you on the other hand play nigger warrior

shadow word horror OP

So im assuming i couldnt stack the money from multiple accounts to buy the new adventure?

you could, if you enjoy getting banned

app doesn't stop buffering the purchase and I get this on the actual game, am I fucked if I send a support ticket?

Did you use multiple accounts to get more than 10 dollars?

Has there ever been a renolock who didn't have reno by turn 6?

no

>tfw surving back to back Call of the Wilds

me and only me

Is Beast Druid a thing yet?
Will it ever be a thing without dropping Yogg, Wild Growth and Raven Idol (aka "Pay 1 mana to try and draw a third Wild Growth, Innervate or Swipe)"?

leave the app up, let it buffer this happened to me

Then you should be fine sending in a ticket. You haven't done anything wrong, why would you get punished for it?

Has anyone else just been getting 40 gold quests since the karazhan patch dropped?

>8 game winstreak
>don't really wanna play anymore, because I expect the inevitable losing streak to hit me twice as hard and anxiety is crushing me

Yes and brode is looking into it

I tried to make purchase with it but couldn't complete the transaction. This issue now extend to my desktop HS client (said I have pending transaction that need to be be completed to access shop).

Anyone have this issue?

Yes. It's a "bug" the devs put into the game so people run out of patience and pay real money for the adventure but also because it's revenge for the Purify shitfest.

Oh thank God, I'm relieved now

See

What legendary should I craft if I want to open new playstyles?
I barely have any legendary cards, I own Rag, Black knight, Jaraxxus & Capitan Greenskin.

I also own some adventure Legendary cards.

Who should I craft? I thought of Sylvanas since she just works everywhere, but she does not open any new type of decks.

I thought about Alex since she enables combo decks like freeze mage and OTK Priest.

What do you guys think? I really rather it would be from the classic set since I wanna fill it up since those cards stay, unlike expansions.

holy shit majordomo is fucking B A S E D

heroic chromaggus can go fuck itself

Which legendary cards should I not dust once LoE/TGT/BRM cycle out? Just Thaurissan?

heh3h3ehhahehaehh34ah3hahhehha3

There is no single legendary that enables new playstyles.

Combo decks rely heavily on having all the combo pieces to be playable.

it's because 1/1s are stronger than +1/1 on a minion

it's why forbidden ritual is overpowered while forbidden ancient is weak

Reno, Brann, Finley, Thaurissan, Justicar

>One is a ticking time bomb game ender
>the other is arcane explosion

Been 10 minutes since I tried that and it still says waiting for authorization.

I don't think it ever going to end.

Try reinstalling amazon app store and/or hearthstone on your phone.

I already own a whole bunch of cards and I can craft the rest if they are needed.
Its just that Im looking for the most diverse and versatile legendary that isnt just good because its a good card, but because it enables a different playstyle.

I wouldn't dust any that aren't complete garbage, I bet they will eventually cycle some retired cards into classic

Justicar? Im pretty new to hearthstone, only rank 20 (ghetto miracles), but Justicar seems like it would be what youre looking for then. Changes hero power.

Maybe Edwin? Combo plays get pretty big as well.

Lmao, are those actual hs "pros"?

Who would ever be gay enough to either
a) shitpost and pretend to have friends
b) shitpost on here with a friend

Like seriously,
>LOL DID YOU SEE THAT POST I MADE IN THAT ONE THREAD?
>HELL YEAH I REPLIED AND CALLED YOU A FAGGOT xd

I've really been trying to make moroes work in a divine shield pally deck. It only works with perfect draws and just shits itself most of the time. Warriors are extra cancer here as well.

Sylvanas. You'll be happy once you have her. You just reminded me to work towards a otk priest deck. I've done it with volazj, corrupted healbots, and soulpriest, but I want to use spells. Can't really though since I don't have Velen.

Justicar is only used by 2 classes though (warrior and priest). The top 2 warrior decks dont even run it and they are considered Tier 1 decks. Priest, idk maybe the meta will change but I think Justicar is what user needs.

I did this earlier today and now I've been waiting like 10 minutes, nothing happens

Better than YGO "pros"

>Justicar is only used by 2 classes though (warrior and priest).
WELL MET

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to ladder tomorrow if you are in standard rank 9 EU.

*not what user needs*

This. Sylvanas is always good.

You dont need Velen if you have Alex.
Works just like freeze mage but less reliable since no iceblock and no blizzard / frost.
Just clear as much as you can with shadow word death/pain, EE and Auchenai + Circle.
Add as much card draw as you can and maybe an entomb for the big threats.

And just run flash heal x2 mindblast x2 and embrace the shadow x1 incase you wont have an Auchenai.

lel
post more esports pros pls

Someone said it can take quite a while.

>The longest I had one get stuck was a day, but typically it was over by an hour and sometimes as short as 10 minutes.

You can see what some plebbit threads have said about it

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/3jnpvd/a_pending_purchase_blocks_my_shop_and_neither_the/
reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2v3eu4/android_packs_sale_pendingwaiting_authentication/

Sorry, forgot to turn my trip off from another general last time.

Chillax man. Literally we were just playing some hearthstone after getting bored in another Veeky Forums general.

Its not like I brought a real life friend to shitpost about hearthstone, that'd be stupid.

It doesn't change the fact it seems that you hate other people having friends though, who hurt you user?

Sylvanas doesn't seem to be what he's looking for in my opinion. Sylvanas doesn't change the entire playstyle, Justicar is fundamentally what user is looking for, a change of playstyle entirely, not a card thats good because its a good card.

MALYGOD

Alright hsg I am bored of Hearthstone give me random deck ideas to try (I have basically every card)

Holy shit is that real? His fucking belly is hanging down to his knee.

Wild Yogg Shaman

Don't be rude, he's big boned

22 legendaries + 8 spells of your choice

Unicorn Priest

Justicar wont do good, also she is rotating out and Id rather fill up my classic Legendary instead of wasting dust on cards that are gonna leave the game eventually.

Like I said before, Sylv is like Rag, just toss her in any deck and she works.
I want something that will enable new kinds of decks.

I'd craft N'zoth and play deathrattle but like I said, Its a shame to craft something thats gonna leave eventually when I dont even have 1/10 of the basic cards.

Priest is a pretty interesting class. It has the highest highs and the lowest lows, which explains why it's so popular and so complained about (both by priest players and everyone else).

I just lost 5 games in a row as Priest vs two 5/3 troggs, a face warrior when I had no taunts, etc. and it felt terrible.

Then I won vs a Druid after his Mulch gave me Deathwing (deathrattle version) and I Mind Vision'd his own Deathwing (normal version), and it felt amazing.

im just not sold on Justicar bein that card.

What do you like to play user? style? class?

Yogg has found his way into alot of different classes deck if you wanna go that route.

Maybe Reno?

Since I dont really have that many cards, right now I got these decks
Aggro shaman
Beast Druid
Patron warrior
Protect the king warrior
Zoolock
Reno/Tempo mage
And I can build some C'thun decks but without vek'lor they are just not worth it.

Most of these decks are incomplete and lack major cards like Doomhammer, Armorsmith and whatnot.

I thought of using the 2k dust I have to craft the must have cards for the classes I do play right now.

Most of my cards are just tempo and minion oriented, I want something different, thats why I am thinking of going for an OTK combo deck like Freeze mage or Priest.

>Opponent shits out their whole hand onto the board and just hopes I don't have AoE
>It's not even stupid for him to do so since statistically I won't have it most of the time

What a fucking joke of a game, might as well go fuck myself for playing anything that isn't zoo/tempo warrior

I got Reno.
I got the first wing from BrM
2 Wings from LoE
And I bought the whole Kharazan with the amazon money.

Should I invest in 2 more wings from LoE? it does get me Elise which is cool, but its going to rotate out soon if I am not mistaken.

You gotta have stall so you can draw into your AoE

or alternatively just t2 doomsayer like every other pleb

idk then user, its sounds like you need more than you can get and youre looking for this unicorn legendary to fix it.

Id say stick to what you have fun playing now on a budget and look to see the decks true potential.

Or if you like OTK look into Warrior Worgen OTK

Elise is shit. SIr finley, enthomb and tomb pillager are good.

>2016
>not playing secret paladin

Yogg troll Priest. Sacrifical pact against jaraxxus. flamestrike into call of the wild when losing.

Weapon removal + board clear + healing + oracles to mill those other control cunts.

How to make this deck more troll but also good.

>using two entombs but only crafting one golden entomb

Oh come on, now this is just bullshit

outmulliganed

>2016
>not playing meme decks against secret paladin

Where's your Eater of Secrets?
:^)

Did he concede?

>Secret hunter
>Disco-meme-lock
>upcoming meme-Beast druid
They didn't shake up the meta at all, just added gimmicks that feel horrible to lose against.

Kara actively made the game worse to play.

no he used the battlecry make a minion 3/3 and the game went to fatigue where i won after stealing tirion

>shitters think priest is in a bad spot

i got 450 packs for free on asia, so i crafted golden everything, sylvanas,ysera, paletress, n zoth. the feel when priest sucks.

How are they not?

HE'S A MULLIGAN WIZARD

you're a fucking idiot