What would happen if you drove a car with the front wheels bigger than the rear wheels?

What would happen if you drove a car with the front wheels bigger than the rear wheels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D9hYMlcBXw
lmgtfy.com/?q=cali lean
curbsideclassic.com/automotive-histories/automotive-history-the-ohc-v12-engine-that-cadillac-almost-built/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You would look like a faggot

you would probably start a new retarded trend like stance or bortrucks

>tfw people start turning civics into gassers

inbred pickup owners do this all the time
its called a leveling kit

You just have no idea what a leveling kit even is

I want to see this become a trend now actually

But with bigger rear wheels. Makes the car look more aggressive. Mad car.

>this baited

Not much

That's been around forever.

Turning radius gets worse.

tractors do it all the time

I believe the last generation of Pontiac Grand Prix GXP (or whatever the top trim was) did this.
But I don't really care enough to actually see if its true.

no much. The LS4 V8 powered W-body cars came with bigger front wheels than rear.
Because FWD V8

>Because FWD V8

>FWD V8
only in america

If front wheel drive, you would be changing the gear ratio between the car and the road, making it lower (like an higher gear), thus delivering less torque, but with the possibility of obtaining an higher top speed (which is unlikely, since a car made like your pic introduces a whole lot of drag, probably lowering the stock top speed by a good margin)

Acceleration would get worse because of the greatly increased unsprung mass

Steering effort and response also worse because of the same reason

Speedometer would show speeds lower than the actual speed of the vehicle

Understeer fest because car pitched up, loading the rear wheels and unloading the front

Nothing, assuming it's RWD.
You'll break shit if it's 4wd
You'll burn out your center coupling if it's AWD
You'll save gas if it's FWD.

You see Ivan, when you make big wheels the front wheels then you be pulled like chariot of Sparta.

>pussies not wanting a glorious LS powered FWD
It's like your weak wrists can handle the torque bantz

>You'll burn out your center coupling if it's AWD
Depends on the car and the difference in tire size. For example, the 340i xDrive and IS350 AWD both come with staggered front/rear tire sizes despite having always on rear-biased AWD systems.

>FWD V8
How?

Your reverse shift would be infinite. You may go slower since you'll most likely go behind yourself :)

maybe so but the diameter is similar. if you have the front wheels larger in overall diameter it will require less revolutions to turn for a given speed. the inequality between the front and rear wheel speed heats up the center diff. a 4wd car will get driveline wind up and probably crack a transfer case.

Yes, but the post was asking what would happen on a car which came with identically-sized tires on the front and rear. i.e. not designed for staggered tire sizes.
I would wager that those cars you mentioned compensate for the difference in size so that both front and rear turn the driveshafts at the same speed when it comes to the center diff.

I wanna swap one of these engines into the back of my girlfriends aveo.
>MR V8 hatchback

Found the NuMales.

Reminds me of San Francisco rush, that game had a cheat code where you could set either the back or wheels to be absurdly large or small

>FWD V8

>Pairing an LS engine to a weak noodle GM auto FWD transmission
It's a car with no purpose but to fail. It exemplifies mid-2000's GM.

destroying transmissions. duh.
>yfw it uses the same transmission as the supercharged V6 version
youtube.com/watch?v=2D9hYMlcBXw

Uh, isn't this already a fad?
lmgtfy.com/?q=cali lean

lol, you faggets thing that bad?

GM tried making a transverse FWD Vfucking12
cant find any decent pics of the trans.

Are the tires taller?

>cant find any decent pics of the trans.
Or a decent source for that matter

curbsideclassic.com/automotive-histories/automotive-history-the-ohc-v12-engine-that-cadillac-almost-built/

wider up front than in back.

>calling someone numale because they don't like something
>using numale at all

Does /pol/ not have an age limit anymore or something