Lifted Truck Thread

Because nothing seems to quite piss this board off like lifted trucks

lifted trucks are for cucks, no one is mad at ur faggotry, stay delusional

Not the truck being lifted, but when people put thin ass tires on fuckhuge rims.

Why don't you get a better car?

>Posting a Rascal before I could

Well played, m8

your post would seem to imply otherwise

Yea, it's me. Lord alphy. I deem your meme acceptable. It's now going to be forced daily.

>he is baiting me!
>he must be mad, its not that i am a huge autist that always get triggered everytime someone says lifted trucks are shit!

kek

Try not to force it. I just try and place a sneaky Rascal in every thread desu.

Interesting word choice for someone who's not mad

i know, i can't be mad, im not the brotrucker cuck getting baited in every thread

>replying to the bait is taking it and not just an easy way to keep the thread going
sure thing, user

>>ITT

Faggots. The gayest, most flamboyant dick-gargling flamers ever to have walked the earth.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Lifted trucks are for faggots and faggots only.

Oh and that huge faggot that loves getting ass-rammed by horses... You know, that faggot with the blue gook-truck with the shitty-ass tooth-grille?

That guy is a raging faggot. I haven't seen him on here for a while. Hopefully that putrid fucker died from anal prolapse.

You sound pretty mad, user. Seems like a silly thing to get worked up over. Perhaps you could focus that energy into something more positive.

if you want to piss off Veeky Forums, post stanced

>calling someone mad
>absolutely you're mad if you think he's mad
butthurt logic

I would totally drive the shit out of this truck

I swear i saw this truck in some shootout video and it fucking hauls ass

You called?

Is jeep okay? Will they still mad?

>plummeting your mpg with big tires and lifts for no reason on your already gas guzzling piece of crap

reported for being a castrated furfaggot

>modern reg cab diesel
my fuckin dick!!! hnngggg

reported for being a castrated furfaggot

I have been looking at a 1999 ford f250 v10 manual. I know it gets 10mpg, but are their any other negatives about the truck.

Couldn't have said it better. Huge ass rims with thin tires is ugly as hell. Those are the trucks that give people who drive lifted trucks a bad name.

In for actually good looking trucks

FAGGOT ALARM!!

MAXIMUM FAGGOT ACHIEVED

why do all these fuckers wear the same sunglasses, and the same ugly beard? How does a grown man think spikes for lugnut covers is anything but stupid as fuck?

the v10s were gutless boat anchors

Why a 99?

I have one but mines an 8

best wheel manufactures/ models?

cant stand all this XD shit

>wow jim your mom lets you have 4 light bars?