/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #490

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - A Slice of Summer
8/8 - 8/15 - Rise of the Beasts (All Four Celestials Rerun)
8/16 - 8/22 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdown (Reruns)
8/23 - 8/30 - Guild War
8/31 - 9/8 - Scenario Event
Start of September - Lord of Vermilion Collab

7/15 - 8/31 - Swimsuit Characters
8/4 - 8/18 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Two (1/2 Off Special Quests, Rare Monster Discovery Up, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info (Updated)
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>DEFEND ORDER schedule and star halo times
twitter.com/granbluefantasy

>Tweetdeck Raid Search Phrases
pastebin.com/dFw2Y8AH

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread

magisa's magisas

My wife.

Dog event soon.

Reminder to protect Kumuyu an Daetta too! with your entire life.

Just between us girls
Djeeta or Gran?

Reminder to bully stupid cows.

CYGAMES PLS BUFF ZETA

Gran for playing the canon story. DJ for self-inserting.

Not every character needs to be good.

Stop that.

Is it so wrong to want your waifu to get some gains?

Buy her taller heels then.

Come get your skies shattered.

9E1C5508

variety is overrated desu

Is it worth uncapping Septian Burner/Anemoi Silver Lyre or should I just use dupes as fodder?

Ya, well see ya half the raid.

Yes

>Zeta
I want to come on the tip of her spear and have her lay me across her lap and peg me with it, and I'll gently whine in painful ecstasy as she creampies my asshole with my own semen

You can unlock SB lb4 by hosting Kirin and raise the skill to +15% drop rate.

Edward has good taste

>Dead baha
I knew /gbfg/ is a bunch of shitter.

how do i get red certs

Exchange in the class weapon shop

10 silver + 3 gold

She's fine.

ty

Host a Kirin

>30/30
>can't finish baha

Thanks for the gold cert

Just don't share it with /gbfg/

But it's dead.

>1:07
Thanks for the gold cert

>+1

Wow, so lewd!

Thanks for the silver cert.

TITANOMACHIA

thanks for rust weapon

>One HS fucks the timing
>two more sit on their ass doing nothing
>a SPARTAN fucking sits on his ass doing nothing
>at the end, first HS gets the timing right but everyone else is either too dead, weak, or lazy to finish it
>host pubs it
>only leeches show up

What a shitfest.

>One HS fucks the timing
Should have used virusm8

How do I find my happy ending?

All the phalanxers were dead after the fucked timing fampai.

Act like a total pig

Accordintg to the reroll guide now it isn't the best time to start playing, but how important this limited pools and higher chancer are really? And what are estimated times to get fine roll? few days is fine for me, i guess, just want to know certain limits. Thanks in advance

Do i need to rush farming my GW character? I just reached level 50.

As the host and one who fucked the timing, I used an elixir to come back to Phalanx the second.

I only fucked the timing on the first because I thought I'd have time to ougi once. I thought I'd still throw it up even though Baha was below 25% because I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to keep attacking it when no one had signaled a Phalanx was up, so I thought everyone was still pre-Skyfall. And then I forgot my own Athena like a retard because it's 4 am. Like he said, what a shitfest.

Just tweet your baha's.

>Spear of light meta

Yeah, you're already a few ranks behind. Around rank 60 you should be finishing up the last stage and getting ready to fight.

Triple attack up skill is the new meta

What have you bought today user ?
I didn't buy Asanagi since it's get insta upload on sadpanda though.

A 1 SR 9 R roll containing 3 skeletons for 3000 mobacoins.

Normal SSR rate is 3% but people reroll during legfest which happens at the end of each month and increases the SSR pull rate to 6%. The limited characters aren't that important to be completely honest with the exception of Anchira who will leave forever after this year. Come back at the end of month to make sure it's safe to start rerolling.

It's DATA up (large) and Enmity (small).

shoot, forgot to upload the pic.

8wmrfk4246kxvm47
46x5xansrejpy5kr

have fun

>yozo
>inoue
based
are you going to scan them?

Japs call it: The weapon that puts Cortana to shame.

Oh my.

i just joined Baha HL.and surprising
can someone explain me how this guys do so much insane damage that no one can contest.. even rank 165 still lose to dark spartan (maybe he use six) and this gunslinger does not use ferry. then i search to find his name and saw his profile

oh i don't know much about light attribute char. who is that third char what he can do?

So the important difference is rates which affects only speed in fact? Then i'm starting now, don't want to wait for 10 days

>151717271
>lesbocuck
>gitard

I reduced mine. Should I have whaled for 3 more?

>A girls of apologize crystal

Fucking kek'd

Thanks!

1. Light memeslingers doesn't use Ferry, she's shit.
2. Albert has slow, allows you to be more risky.
3. Heles and Albert will feed you ougi for days (Guaranteed TA and guaranteed DA).
4. Funf allows you to play more aggressive and risky.

@151717412
>saying gitard despite that majority plays Djeeta

Ferry and 'slinger don't mix well.

Don't have a scanner right now but will try later if no one uploads it on sadpanda.

*knock knock*

dumb grancuck poster

Sen is one cool cat.

It depends if you want to spend money on this game or not. Your start dash ticket character pool will be determined by what is available in the current gacha, and you can only roll some limited characters during 2x rates, including the yearly limited.

albert heles always TA,DA? wow impressive.
so gunslinger can always deal capped dmg and ougi reload?

another question will dark gunslinger ok? it's seem not but if gunslinger dark atk at capped , six at capped it seem strong.

I really want to be Clarisse's boyfriendo! And then secretly cheat on her with my anonfu!

Who's there?

Do you know nothing about this game?

He'd lose to Calcia.

dark gunslinger is great

Granposters make me sick

Quing

Albert has a passive that guarantees his DA.
Swimsuit Heles has a skill that makes her guarantee TA for 3 turns (cd 8:).
Swimsuit Heles' first skill also increases party's ougi bar by 10%.

For gunslingers you always want a party composition that can feed your MC ougi. Each member that ougies = the other party members get 10% ougi.
When you're playing as memeslinger MC will always ougi ahead of time in order to reload. Having the three other party members feed you 30% ougi when they ougi will assure that you never run out of bullets.

Well that and the limited characters are the only difference to normally rerolling. Be aware however that if you start an account during legfest you can buy the start dash and pick any SSR of your choice, even the limited ones that other accounts would not be able to buy. So for example you would be able to reroll a good character and buy any limited, including Anchira.

uhh i guess i'll try to roll something good today, and if i won't get anything good, i'll come back here by the time of that legfest. Sounds fine to me, thanks for explanations

Hi Calcia. Still spamming Phalanx and Rage in order to beat Mez?

So is summer Heles core or can I save my money without having to fear losing every dps race from now on?

Got you covered senpai.

core if you bring her to magna and want to delete thing fast.
HL ? No since her cd is as long as her back.

Only her OD assassin is long. Her TA has the same cooldown as Jeanne's TA.

7B0E74FA

fresh Zephyros if interested

Isn't Summer Heles superior to Jeanne in HL since you don't need Armor break and Rage?

I'm so desperate for staff elements that I burned all of them and still over 200 to go

Yes, straight up replacement.

He's bragging about beating Mez on HE? Doesn't Mez play GS to MVP normally?

Then why are people calling her bad?

Got this after entering email? Is this related to js error at the top of the screen, have i did something wrong?

Couldn't get her, same as with DJeanne.

Jannu lb5 when?

Just darkcuck things. He wasn't bragging, he was showing people how retarded the buff contributions are

>all those points because of buffs
Who fucking needs Six for mvp racing holy shit.