Favorite Veeky Forums-related YouTube Channels

Well? Omit shitty car reviewers, please.

Just finished watching a lot of Haggard Garage videos. It's entertaining for what it is but I would never let one of those kids touch one of my vehicles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ekahwerdna
youtube.com/watch?v=ME5yUpocnps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lowcals is kinda cool, haggard garage is fun to watch because of all of the sketchy shit they do. ChrisFix is the best repair related channel on YouTube hands down. Poor man mods is good too.

Regular Car Reviews is literally the only reviewer you will ever need. Factual yet funny at the same time

Car Throttle
TheSmokingTire
ThatDudeinBlue
Gears and Gasoline
Roads Untraveled
Mighty Car Mods
Petrolicious

EricTheCarGuy for a chill dude who's really good at explaining his repairs. God tiered quality.

>

Beardy and Ballcap Do America is pretty consistently good despite claims of selling out.

In my opinion they used to have more interesting content, the Dodge shilling isn't too bad though

Roadkill
Hot Rod Garage is actually pretty good now
Engine Masters
Ignition
- All of the above are on the Motor Trend channel

Found Noriyaro recently who has some cool videos about the real car culture in japan and isn't some weeb shit. Mostly drifting stuff.

The On Demand stuff is kind of annoying, but they have been releasing free content on their channel for a long time and will continue to do so.

Kinda peeved that the roadkill garage show won't be going on their youtube channel. I'd consider buying On Demand, but all i've heard is that the video player on their site barely works, so not gonna risk that.

Been enjoying Roadkill for a while. Pretty good videos.
MCM is fun as well.

Fixbook

It pisses me off so much that he seemingly gets things wrong on purpose sometimes and does this stupid voice all the time because
>muh redlettermedia

He has so much potential, but then ruins it with his ironically bad jokes (which means they have to be good, right?) or by contradicting himself so many times

Engineeringexplained
The older videos obviously, ever since he became sponsored it's been going downhill rapidly.

he toned it down at some point but people bitch so he picked it up

[spoiler]i find that shit funny[/spoiler][\spoiler]

his videos were more funny when they were half the length with half the jokes

it's like that guy whose only contribution to a conversation is making a joke. it's irritating.

>god-tier
motortrend
ericthecarguy
chrisfix
petrolicious
thesmokingtire
/drive
finnegan's garage
engineering explained

>ok-tier
humblemechanic
mightycarmods (moog is cancer though)

>cancer-tier
RCR
Haggard
Thatdudeinblue
schmee
car throttle
muscle vs tuner
anyone else

ChrisFix is a pretty cool dude. His used car buying guide follows Veeky Forums's pretty damn closely with extra stuff and he even has a printout for it.

Toms Turbo Garage
Poor Man Mods
Speed Academy

Noriyaro
Baron von grumble
Bad obsession motorsport
Motor trend
The denim chin
Finnegan's garage
Revzilla
Harry's garage

motionautotv
speedacademy
bisforbuild

honestly some of the most interesting builds and the guys from the channels have a decent personality.

speed academy ftw

This guy
>youtube.com/user/ekahwerdna

have some dope ass touge vids with his s2000.

Am I the only one who hates ForumWars or whatever the fuck it's called?

Eric the Car Guy is my personal favorite.

Regular Car Reviews is really hit or miss for me.

I like watching Calrson Brothers, and some roadkill or dirt everyday if the episode interests me,

whats your shitty jewtube channel Veeky Forums?

>Well? Omit shitty car reviewers, please.

No I'm posting this anyway.
Place your bets on how fucked he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ME5yUpocnps

This fucker