pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Ban yourself tools
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>Configs for GetBannedBot
github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs

>GUI for GetBannedBot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Auto banner
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Banned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4xljym/double_strength_double_weak/
youtube.com/watch?v=f23V6z8jxPU
wftv.com/news/local/cranes-roost-park-draws-thousands-of-pokemon-go-players/409011897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BOTFAGS BTFO

Friendly reminder that there is no Star Dust cap so nobody should be bitching about using Star Dusts on anything ever.

If you can easily aquire stardust, yes aka botting. Me on the other hand gotta make the best of the dust I got. I'm only at 100k at level 20.

An open appeal to botfags to place their 3k dragonites in gyms so they can be reported and banned.

Please botfags, you know you want to

Where do i report those 3k Dragonites?
I only care about dex rn.

Of course there is a cap, it's a phone game designed to jew the most money out of you as it can.

Once your account earns 250,000 Star Dusts, it will stop earning any more from catches unless you have a Lucky Egg active.

Why else would we give so much shits about spending Star Dusts on lower level Pokemon? It'd be retarded if we were chewing people out for spending Star Dusts when there was no cap. There's obviously a cap, use your head.

Most of the higher level people love to troll people with "hurr I got more than 250k" since they're higher level after they used several Lucky Eggs, of course they would've collected more than the free star dust cap.

Open settings -> report high priority issue

>walkfriend got banned for having multiple accounts
Pottery.

>main account gets reported because of 3k dragon dildos
>banned
>2 days later back with a fresh 30 account and more 3k dragon dildos
>just use the same name as before but with a 2 at the end for maximum butthurt

Keep reporting, walkercucks

So are you saying that for every used lucky egg the cap increases or are you just retarded?

Any high-level legit players concerned that the witch hunt could potentially end up getting their account banned because of salty nerds who can't believe they've been surpassed?
Or will Niantic actually look at the data on a case-by-case basis for reports and see that your account checks out for autism but not cheating?

>Once your account earns 250,000 Star Dusts, it will stop earning any more from catches unless you have a Lucky Egg active
I believe some form of validation is in order

>or are you just retarded
See, you already know the answer to your question.

>will Niantic do anything
>or will Niantic do nothing

Get reported enough and you're auto-banned. It's that simple.

The friend that would back up my gyms with his 2.5k snorlaxes (he's legit lv 26) got banned as well. People reported my dragonites and his pokemon, even though I was the only botter. Only because they couldn't muscle through enough 1.4k shit memeporeons to take down our mons

It's probably pretty easy to get a legit player banned if you've got a group of butt-who all submit reports about the same person.

Did the pogo feeder break again?

It's copy pasta, ignore that dumb shit. It's false

butt-buddies*

Thought so but I've seen all sorts of dumb shit out of this general

Must be the south americans

>Get reported enough and you're auto-banned
Source? I can see how this would be true but it's so shitty that I want evidence.

>reportfag uses 10 seconds of their time to get your account banned
>meanwhile you need to bot for 2 whole days to get it back again

Seems efficient from their side

Pokego's leddit is the only case I've seen of this so far. Some faggot bitching about how he was level 27 with legit snorlaxes and 2 dragonites and he got banned because mystic cucks mass reported him from the local mall's gym.

I know this is a fake story because you can't use the same name as a banned account.

Nice try, butthurt botter.

You can appeal them though, can't you?
In that case we probably just have to see if Niantic puts the effort into thinking about if it would have been possible to do that without cheating.
Or if they keep any logs.

DEPORTED

You seem to forget the part where you bot 10 accounts at once, walkercuck. Can only ban one at a time and by the time you're down to 3-4 you could already have a fresh batch of 30s all over again.
>IP bans
see: VPN

I knew having those things set up from my old days playing MHF would come in handy.

In-game nicknames, you dumb fuck. The account name isn't seen by players.
Silentdio1
Silentdio2
Silentdio3
Silentdio4
and the list goes on, walkercuck.
>r..reported!
Do it faget, your reports only make my dick harder.

he maybe have gotten reported for taking over gyms from his house, this happens a lot over here, people with "legit accounts" suddenly start fighting gyms while not being there

Appealing implies someone has to look at the case, so why not cut to the chase if enough people report someone and look at the account at that point to determine guilt instead of having a guilty-till-proven-innocent system for reports. Metrics banning being automatic obviously makes sense though.

How bad is Aqua Tail on vaporeon?

Used to be tippity top, now is medium.

At least it's not Water Pulse.

>bots accounts just to get banned instantly

Topkek, keep doing what you are doing.

>Be walkerfag the entire game
>Load game up on Bluestacks a few times because I couldn't go out due to rain

It's over...Even if I never turn back to emulating the kaizar has marked me for death..

>found a porygon last night and hatched a lapras
Wow I'm getting lucky.

I've been hit! I'm going down boys.

>bot to 30
>stop "playing" for 2 weeks
>not banned
playing legit now with my botted account
you mad walkercucks?

>can't put any botted pokes in gym because you'll get insta reported and banned
>can't show other people your botted account because it doesn't look legit

You just played yourself.

>This is my CP 1270 Wigglytuff with Pound/Play Rough taking down a CP 2731 Dragonite with Dragon Breath/Hyper Beam solo. I did no dodging except for one Hyper Beam - not even the opening two quick attacks, which are traditionally easy to dodge. Takes down Dragonite fairly fast too given the more than double CP imbalance - you can see there's 60 seconds left on the timer.
Holy shit I need to get one of those.

dunno, last time i went out to look for pokemon i met this cute chick and i got her number

>Dragonite defending
>Dragon Breath
Well theres the problem

The game's only fun the first 20 levels. You've skipped to the worst part of the game and you're not going to play it after a few days if you actually try to play it legit.

Reminder that anyone botting or on an emulator WILL get banned, if not now then in the future.

Switching to walking won't do shit. Your name is already flagged somewhere at Niantic, ready for the chopping board. The only way is to start over on a perfectly legit account.

>playing outside with the Facebook app on
I bet your battery doesn't even last an hour.

t. increasingly nervous walker

A proper defensive 90+ IV dragonite with Steel Wing/Dragon Claw will push your wiggly's shit back in.

>not having a 4100 mAh battery

>Dragon Claw
Pulse is better for defending.

>4100mAh
So it lasts 70 minutes then?

>Walkers

Come on dude, relax. If the banwave is so spotty what makes you think they'll go after anyone but botters?

One of my apparently legit walkfriends is getting the 'humbled servers' message, he has two accounts though so who knows maybe they pulled him up for that.

I mean, anyone who has ever used any third party device is probably already on the banlist. Saying you'll be a good boy from now on with your level 30 account probably won't save you.

So guys..... how much do IVs ACTUALLY matter?

or he is lying :^)

it does matter in long term, just not right now with fixed moveset.

Like 5% difference between pokemon with average IVs and pokemon with perfect IVs

alot if you have autism

Does anyone know what exactly triggers the bans/bricks yet? I left a bought up running for 8hrs and it was fine, then after lvl21 it did that shit where you can get pokestops but every pokemon flees 24/7 even after being off for hours.

His shit sucks compared to mine though and I'm a gigawalkfag.

>Wait ages for a high IV version of the Pokemon I want most to show up in the sniping channels
>Nothing happens
>Go for 10 min to get food, or to fap, or whatever
>Come back
>100 IV or 98 IV version was posted a minute after I left
>Repeat a dozen times until I go insane

>sniping manually because too retarded to just restrict sniper config to specific pokemon
rofl

I did, but unless I'm majorly fucking up the autosniper somehow that mode is fucking useless.

Keep laughing botfag. It's good for you before you hang.

new softban is 10 hours, even longer for some people

source aside from your ass

Pic to show you what I mean. All it does is cycle through literally everything on the website and tries it, rejecting it if it's not on the list.

Can't get it to do anything intelligent, like "only try Pokemon on the list" to raise the efficiency by a million percent. Nothing I've seen or heard suggests I can do anything but hope 0.19 fixes it.

>check out sandslash's base stat
>it's shit
fuck you too, niantic!

why would i lie about this? you can easily wait it out yourself and find out. source is multiple people who reported how long they were banned for on botting forums, if you weren't so used to being spoonfed you'd look it up yourself

>DEATH TO SPOOFERS

Ban wave inc.

>first 10km egg since 11 levels ago
>open it
>a fucking Pinsir
I can find them by the dozen if I just hop by the town square and sit on my ass a few minutes. At least it has rock smash.

Not that guy tho, my soft bans doesn't stay that long too.

Pretty sure the tripfag a thread or two ago said that softbans start small and they double every time so the losers reporting 8 hours probably got themselves softbanned multiple times and it stacked up.

>jolteon

Is this a permaban?

>how to get banned
kek

reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4xljym/double_strength_double_weak/
Jolteon deals almost 2x the base damage to Gyarados. Is this the only thing this Pokemon is good for?

Wouldn't a Magneton also deal as much damage, while also resisting most of Gyarados's moves?

Jolteon had one job and Magneton takes it.

Planning ahead. I will be naming my future Pokemon

Metagross- Steven
Milotic- Wallace
Garchomp- Cynthia
Volcarona- Alder
Haxorus- Iris (Best Dragon Loli)
Goodra- Diantha

I can't see why people play this game legit.

My friends actually walk around town at 3:00 PM looking at their phones while I just sit here with A/C lol.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but these people are the same that would laugh at someone playing with their NDS outside (like in the subway or bus or whatever).

>Gen 3 onward
Good luck.

i dont understand. have the majority of people that play go not played regular pokemon? it seems stacked weaknesses are a new thing too most of those people.

I only recognise the first three names.

I don't know how to feel about this.

your friends are douche bags
what does that have to do with playing this game properly?

>I can't see why people play this game legit.
>I mean, there's nothing wrong with that

you have a problem with the game or your friends?

OPS has confirmed the existence of a small size nest 4 clicks north of your location. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate a high-value national security installation, extract multiple specimens, and escape undetected.

youtube.com/watch?v=f23V6z8jxPU

It's a GPS-guided scavenger hunt. It's why so many people are eating it up.

People want to have fun.

Though now that the tracker's broken, everybody's just camping lures and botting since the only other thing the game has going for it is the grind.

Well not only my friends but the majority of normies who play Pokemon GO.
>dude let's go outside are you going to stay inside all summer
>go outside with them
>3 hours watching their phones
And don't tell me only my friends do that.

Now that I think about it it's not about the game but people in general.
>coworker: ew you spent 800 € on a computer?
>has an iphone 6.

Whatever I don't even play that much.

yeah people are blind hypocrites, thats not news but what has that got to do with the game?

What's a better theme for a GPS treasure hunt + competitiveness individually and as a team, for all ages?

I only played Gen III Sapphire. I'm only familiar with everyone else through Bulbapedia.

well boys it was fun while it lasted

walkerfags should fuck off back to /vp/ pgg or reddit

I just wanted to say my final thank yous and tell a quick story

I work full time and take care of my mother in southern florida. My friends, their siblings, and my girlfriends kids had all begun to surpass me. When one day while browsing I noticed someone discussing spoofing in a thread much like this. From there i spent many nights "walking around" central park and other popular spots. Got all the way to 28 when i heard about botting and sniping. In a day I was 35 with a squad of 100% perfect mons.
Everyone loved my pokemon, kids would look at me like they just sucked a sour lemon when they saw my pokedex, old neckbeards would smile, and team mystic cunts would cry about not being able to take my gyms.

I'd roll around with walkers as "the big guns"...when we would get to gyms strangers would just start shouting for me trying to find who owned these crazy strong mons

I'd drop my surplus of lures, kids would share on facebook, and soon dozens of people would be all hanging out having a good time.
My girlfriend always brings our little grill and makes everyone burgers/hotdogs/steaks
Anytime we'd go far to fish or take my mom to doctor appointments we'd find gyms along the way which would be held for days later or we would find popular spots like wftv.com/news/local/cranes-roost-park-draws-thousands-of-pokemon-go-players/409011897 and hand out water and food while I posted up lures for everyone

all in all I had a really great time and tried to provide as much fun for others as possible without being a douche about it

now 3 of my accounts are banned and i've lost the will to play until improvements are made

good day gentlemen

this 'game' really isnt that great anyway

I like playing something whenever I feel like without having to go outside for that. Anyway I just use the game to piss off my walk-friends.

but why are you suggesting that theres no reason to play it legit?
from everything you've said it seems like you need new friends

>girlfriends kids

Subtle, I like it.

nice blog. (you) should post this in facebook instead.

>my girlfriends kids

Well played.

genderfluid botfag here
i shed a tear while reading your story
rip fellow botbro