/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

DO NOT REPLY TO RHODOK POSTERS edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
youtube.com/watch?v=705at0Pr4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=txjEMt7utvE

E3 interview by Techraptor :
youtube.com/watch?v=txjEMt7utvE

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/2ZjZZZpc

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:

>user's ACOCK minimod
mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0

>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.5b
dickplomacy minor update:
full version:
mega.nz/#!xkwUVAyD!pGbaIEksqS8ssxqMalL7O401_Y69ykQsxfE1MGPWJJU

patch:
mega.nz/#!xlp0AB6A!4l4-2M5Dh7r5746WYEKin9vVZhSNo5cH1NVydWZTXE4

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wlxUDSxb!rd8hoIzsW28iGpC9pN3x-voGZ9hexDsDhrTdndQ2MqY
mega.nz/#!0g43jIrB!yDfT0sTKR5o0b7yF7GsLiIfWA2RI49aIGH66aeMChCg
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=353712.msg8515869
mega.nz/#!NxIiED4B!rd8hoIzsW28iGpC9pN3x-voGZ9hexDsDhrTdndQ2MqY
mega.nz/#!YoJgBYJL!Cr0slRvHNAnmrNC3GfXw-cvYbpNYS9G5OUtmK9dS_Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1ST FOR SELLING ISOLA AND ARWA TO A BROTHEL

2nd for
D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

Third for off yourselves

forth for Republic of Venice

LONG MAY HE REIGN

So after all the seppe bride memeing in here, when I saw the manga in a story I went ahead and bought two volumes.

They are indeed lovely, with beautiful art and many chapters devoted to a slice-of-life of Central Asian arts, crafts, and lifestyle (woodcarving, herding, etc.).

Now I want a steppe bride too. Time for a Khergit playthrough.

Rhodok is best

the art is really nice and it's a good setting. also the doujin of her getting boned by the horse is good check it out

Fuck's sake, these ikko monks are fucking brutal during sieges. They are hellbent on up-stabbing and they kill ashigaru like they are fucking nothing.

I don't even know how to tun it off. Only time I played with it off was in TLD and I got confused a few times.

>read first chapter
I-Is this /ss/?

I'm posting Atahualpa until we get a good Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica/Andes mod.

Dickplomacy 4.3.0.5c is out

full download:
mega.nz/#!wlxUDSxb!rd8hoIzsW28iGpC9pN3x-voGZ9hexDsDhrTdndQ2MqY
patch:
mega.nz/#!0g43jIrB!yDfT0sTKR5o0b7yF7GsLiIfWA2RI49aIGH66aeMChCg

new in 4.3.0.5c
- fixed ladies current location not updating properly

about:
dickplomacy is a fork of diplomacy for 1.168 that fixes many glaring bugs and adds new features and gameplay, including new horse archery AI, formations, and several other features and quality of life changes to make the native game more interesting to play. also cocks

No it isn't.

>4 pages

>takes him longer than 1 min and 4 pages to nut

nth for crusaders are kebab enablers

Otomo Sorin is fucking Harlaus of Geko, I just started turning the war against 4(!) clans around, and the bastard declares war on a fifth clan, I need to overthrow the bastard

>the fotoskether image completely erases the corpse at the bottom of the brook
Shame.

>this terrain
poor bastards dont stand a chance

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=353712.msg8515869

get hype

and he declares a war yet again which brings in two allies of that faction against us as well, you know the AI really can't handle the whole alliance system from diplomacy, it never takes allies into account

and geko removes the ability to tell your lord to ask for peace, which makes it even more annoying, we are currently at war with 8 fucking clans

Thank you, dickplomanon!

LOL this autism forum signature

>All religions must be tolerated... for every man must get to heaven in his own way.

didnt notice that kek fucking heretic

Is it possible to get steam achievements when playing Dickplomacy? Cause I don't seem to be getting any.

so uh

atheists can go fuck themselves or

I got two achievements when I started plundering villages.
>never plundered villages before
>all this loot
Now I REALLY want a Khergit playthrough. You can make as much plundering a single village as you would doing two or three trade runs across Calradia.

obviously

That's the most cringeworthy thing I've ever fucking heard desu

Are you using the script extender?

r-rude

Being an atheist who doesn't hate religion is gay, you don't get to feel righteous about shit

Maybe I'll get into the anti-vaxxer scene or join ISIS

Somehow I got triggered more by the idea of joining the anti-vaxxer movement than ISIS.

Load textures on demand yes/no for maximum performance during battles?

you already aren't anti-vaccine? are u some kind of "le science xD!" normie?

>religious shitposting spreads from /twg/ to /mbg/
Epic.

We always were siblings.

>/gsg/ looks the qtest and least autistic
???

/gsg/ has been excommunicated though

It's just us and /twg/ now

>pixelated food
>japanese

No, just running the normal EXE via Steam

No they haven't.
Also 4xg, the chronically ill imouto, is LIV again.

Weird. I'm doing the same, and I'm not getting achievements.

I seem to get more money from selling prisoners to a Slave trader instead of a ransom broker.

Are there any cons to this? Rep loss to followers and stuff like that? Honour?

Dickplomacy 4.3.0.5d is out

new:
Fixed kingdom ladies not swapping back to original faction after rebellion quest completed

full download
mega.nz/#!NxIiED4B!rd8hoIzsW28iGpC9pN3x-voGZ9hexDsDhrTdndQ2MqY
patch
mega.nz/#!YoJgBYJL!Cr0slRvHNAnmrNC3GfXw-cvYbpNYS9G5OUtmK9dS_Ic

Reply please

thanks

use a cute anime girl and maybe I'll consider

t.*rk

fuck off

insult anzu again and i'll fight you

more like manzu

Fuck off, /pol/.

>waah stop triggering me fucking peacemongerers #ImWithHer 2016 waah
fuck off nigger

Your waifu is a roach, and you're a wannnabe racemixer. Fuck off, /pol/.

You can tell the race of someone by looking at her, if you look at that girl and conclude "she's not white", then I have some bad news for you regarding your knowledge about race

you both need to go

WHO ARE THESE QTS

Don't forget:
>He who defends everything, defends nothing
under his avatar, which pretty much negates his signature.

why are the forums populated by so many pseuds with these shitty platitudes as their bio

I like architecture but Minecraft being my only outlet for this is getting underwhelming.
Is there any demand for custom city/village maps of humble size?

I don't think making scenes in M&B is the same as playing online legos lad

Because they're 14 and want to seem deep

t. Someone who was once 14 and wanted to seem deep

Make it if it pleases you.

Even if it doesn't work out I'll still try_ your mod_

Well I need something to ween me off online legos so I can try 3D modelling.

Th-thanks sempai

Does someone play warsword conquest here?
Are there good horse archers in the game (I can hire) who aren't kislev?

oh, hey, I played this

Ellyrian reavers from high elves fit the bill but they're kind of shit, just hire minotaurs and those ape things from taverns and win everything

I play Warsword. There's not really any good horse archers in the game though.
Wood Elf Glade Riders are the best ones afaik, 40+ armor, shield/sword/bow, 10 Horse Archery skill and a fast horse (50 speed?).

>tfw you check the page for blog 17 every day in hopes that it's been released

Somehow I am not convinced that this guy is an actual nanban

And with "not any good horse archers" I mean that there are -good- horse archers, but they're ultimately useless in combat because dangerous enemy units are really tanky. And those that aren't tanky have a high dodge, which works well against arrows (not so much against firearms).

isolla is NOT for lewd

>knife ears
Fuck, I just want something fitting for my chaos army, how can wasteland babarians not have good cavalery but fuckton heavy armored infantery, it makes tactically no sense.

Warriors of Chaos' schtick is that they're basically all-melee and really fucking tanky. Where the hell did you get "le memey ching chong horse archer" from that?

slag

That's a pretty nice armor.

I agree, that's what slave Arwa is for.

Undivided Champions / whatever the end-tier khorne units are will ass fuck any other army on the map literally

If that's too boring go trolling taverns for special units, each faction has different recruitable mercs and some are pretty good. You can build a merc army without too much trouble

I kinda wish I had restored both Arwa and Isolla in my playthrough, I'd make sure to enslave them and send them to brothel.

In fact I keep thinking that, when bonnerlord is delayed again, doing a playthrough in which I reinstate all claimants could be a bit refreshing

I mean from an geographical and tactical viewpoint it doesen't make sense that people from such a harsh, BIG and empty land where the nights are cold, the terrain is dangerus and food is rare are setting on heavy armor instead of mobility.
A fast army just encircles them and torch there supply crates on fire, and let them walk with their heavy equipment to the next city, 400km away while being shot by millions of arows.
Oh and while beeing harassed by marauders, demons and crazy cultists, while even the earth under their feet tries to eat them.

I don't have much knowledge about warhammere lore but if you put the fantasy setting aside, I don't think it will work that way it works in the setting

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

warwolf contains the scenario i think

>We will never have a pure, steppe waifu

Why even live?

Daemon magic, they don't gotta explain shit

you're absolutely right, but warhams writers weren't exactly looking to the real world for tactics

Chaos has a marauder cavalry upgrade line in Warsword where the units get javelins or throwing axes. That's probably your best bet.

As far as lore goes, Warriors of Chaos are big burly northmen given "gifts" from the chaos gods.
They ARE the marauders, demons and crazy cultists, and they laugh at any missile weapons short of an empire cannon. They probably don't even travel with a supply train of any kind since they tend to practice survival of the fittest in its "purest" form; raiding any villages they come across for supplies and then torching it to the ground.

Why not user?

Norsca is full of Viking-type maruaders, but just to the east is a huge steppe, full of chaos Mongols and Huns. During big incursions, dozens of tribes will migrate across the plains to join other chaos forces from the Wastes and Norsca.

Plus, Norscans usually just do Viking-style longboat raids outside of the really big invasions.

That's all mostly just in the lore though. I think maruaders can take light horses and throwing weapons in the game.

so how exactly does everyone immediatly find out if you fug some noble lady with consent obviously in dickplomacy? you instantly take a relationship hit with her family. It would be more funny if the hit was delayed, like if you could taunt the noble that you fucked his sister/mom or whatever

Bannerlord needs to expand on shit talk and taunts

>Challenge lord to a duel as a lady
>"Why shouldn't I just use my whole army?"
>No option to call him a pussy ass bitch coward who can't beat a girl 1v1 in front of his army

I'm playing poop and supporting a claimant. when i capture a lord, the dialogue for making him defect to my faction isn't showing. it shows the normal ransom dialogue instead. did they change it to make it harder or i'm i missing something

and i have 30+ relations with the lords

Were is that user making flag bearers

>Oh and while beeing harassed by marauders, demons and crazy cultists, while even the earth under their feet tries to eat them.

Warhammer is batshit crazy and yet manages to be #lowpowerlevel at the same time

>#
get off my general normalfag

I've probably been here longer than you if you're legit getting triggered, although 95% you're baiting.