steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/7/360672304897578119/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>takes 10 hours to get to the final milestone for surviving on a hostile planet
great.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeQU3bEI-xk

>that feel when you didn't buy it

I bought Cube World.
I bought Starbound.
But boy at least I dodged this 60€ bullet.

this was prob posted in previous thread but there is an experimental beta patch available on steam

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/7/360672304897578119/

just in game's properties on steam enter private beta access code: 3xperimental

click check code and then select experimental from the drop down menu to opt in

>bought both cube world and starbound
You weren't very smart in 2013, were you?

an unfair reply, there's a discrepancy between the milestones, if it takes 30 minutes to get the sentinel/words ones maxed, and takes about 3 hours to get the walking one maxed, but takes 10+ hours of standing to get the hostile planet milestone, that's poor design
on a game with already minimal design

It's extremely unlikely that one would finish this milestone in normal gameplay due to it's literal time based mechanic. It doesn't even tell you how long a fucking sol is.

Reminder that maximum amount of units one can have is 2,147,483,647 before it overflows into the negatives. This means that adding freighters with more storage capacity seems like a lie because that would probably put them in the 500m to 1000m unit range if you compare with 48 slot ships. The margin until overflow is just too low.

Honestly the only thing that could save this game would be steam workshop mod support.

Also they need to add more monster/ship RNG parts.

>bought godus
never buying another game without playing it before that

>The game's already named after my significant other

kek, underrated post

imagine the shitstorm if the devs put Denuvo on this shit

Should I follow the Atlas path when asked?

It was copper.

Did you try using one of those beam outposts that find shelters etc? That freezes hazard meters. Not sure if it stops time. If it doesn't stop in game time then just use one of those outposts and go to sleep.

yes you're gonna want the ending and pass.

You need to be under the effects of the the hazard for it to count, meaning it has to be able to decrease one of your meters.
So the only way I've found for this to work is sadly walking into a hut for a few seconds to regain my meter then walking back out

PSA: Launching from landing pads and beacons doesn't consume plutonium, so if you're hard up for the red stuff it might be worth calling your ship to one before taking off.

You sure? I get milestones while refiling hazard shield every other minute or so depending on how extreme the world is.

PSA, landing on pads is hard because you can't see down so 80% of the time you land 10 feet off from the pad.

Yes. It has a separate ending so it doesn't interfere with the story after you finish it. Plus you get a shittonne of words at every interface.

one of your meters is going down
that's the requirement
I'm not going to run around on a planet for 10 hours with enough titanium to refill my meters man

the name "molyneaux" should have been a clue, black & white was the last good game he made

Thanks

>breaker is fried
>been running off a generator trying not to die from the heat
>can't download the game to play
someone shoot me in the head like a horse with a broken leg please

Can you dig holes in regular terrain with the mining laser somehow?

I can only figure out how to dig with the grenades

That's a strange way to spell "the movies"

HOW DO I DISABLE THAT STUPID ROBOT VOICE??!!!

Only grenades.

if you have a laptop go download it at a public library

you can transfer files to your main comp even if you got it on steam

Atlas Path spoiler: it's fucking nothing

Literally, I followed 10 Atlas bases till I got the 10 stones then went to the 11th base and It used up my stones to create a new "star", then pointed me to a black hole which didn't even take me to the centre or a new galaxy, it seem to be like any other black hole you'd get from any standard space anomaly.

>warp to new system
>check prices on trade station
>demand for plutonium
>scout planets for minerals
>filled with plutonium
If you say so. Time for a new ship boys

Dirty, dumb frogposting scum. Turn your sound off.

>titanium
Why not just use shield shards/sheets that only cost iron to make and replenish hazard specific shields?

>start game
>randomly wander around and mine some shit
>repair shit
>fly to space station
>some guy who I can't talk to but who randomly teaches me a new word or heals me if I feed him carbon and wait for a 10 minute animation cicle to run its course
>sell my goods in the hold, can't go anywhere else without a mulitpass that I can't buy or craft anyway
>fly off again
>land on the next planet
>exactly the same as the first one

Uh, so what is the point of this? Do I endlessly crawl around mining shit to sell?

I also haven't figured out how to bring up a map, but that's just because I was too lazy. The retarded game should definitely show me the keybind during the beginning though.

m-m-mr. robot, i am not really into this kind of stuff

awesome but impractical

The path is completed, just been to a space anomaly and there was no option to follow the Atlas path again.

HOLY SHIT

I've never seen so much life

Fuck me the creatures look awful.

Its like random generation produces sub par content across the board. Who knew.

How is this even physically possible?

>is this all there is?

I wonder how many times we'll see this question again. Yes thats all there is. Refund or uninstall then come back to shitpost.

I didn't buy the turd, but this is pretty ridiculous. That's 5 minutes worth of gameplay, more if you' like to do the exact same thing over and over.

still haven't found any decent caves with shit to farm
they're all filled with plants and some plutonium

Well it should be in the OP then. Because thats legit the first question everyone asked me when I talked to them about the game.

alt tab works like its supposed to now with this

How do i stop the game from pausing while alt tabbed?

but there are 5 quintillion planets and all the animals and plants are unique ;^)

Even when the OP described the game as having no multiplayer, we still had people asking about multiplayer, though I suppose it could be shitposting. I think people gave up on making decent OPs because barely anyone gives a shit about this game.

I visited over 20 fucking planets and I can't find for the love of fucking god copper. Not even those asteroids.

The appeal is really just a walking simulator with comfy planets.
It's a max $25 game being sold at AAA price.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ded on arrival.

Keep chuckin' out those 60 bucks :^)

You could of been playing Warframe if you wanted to farm

I would love to see the stats on refunds to be honest. Because the gameplay loop is so short, I wouldnt be surprised at some pretty high numbers refunded.

>implying people here didn't get the gog torrent

Attack freighters and other ships

So you just restart in a new galaxy when you reach the center TOP KEK

With the way the game performs, it should have been released as early access with a price tag between 10 and 15 dollars.

Man this planet is the best i've found so far

>Tonnes of gold
>Ocean
>Ocean filled with these things called "Atmosphere" that are worth 22k a pop
>abundance of life
>Outpost so i dont have to go back to space to sell shit

100% pure lagassi

Word of advice, don't try shooting at planes that are in atmosphere. THey just stay there and start circling you and call in sentinels after you. Fighting them in atmosphere also quite hard as you can't look down at their height, have to come in high at them and blast at them with the beam.
Killing them rewards zilch too.

Where the fuck do I find copper by the way?

Do you even lift?

but you don't even get comfy planets
it's all just wasteland shit

rate my 48 slot ship

There should be a way to blacklist all spider and crab-like body parts from the generation, these "creatures" always freak me out

is it worth it to buy some random ship at a space station? can you also free up spots from some of their upgrades?

Fuck you

You can find crashed ships and repair them

But yeah i just buy ships from space stations assuming the slots and price is decent

I refunded on Wednesday after I saw the console performance. I'm a space whore and I can't help myself when it comes to space games but after I saw the full release, even I knew it was going to be a disaster. Pirated and the game is pretty enjoyable but theres no excuse for the poor performance, awful flight mechanics, and numerous game breaking bugs we have seen.

every single crashed ship i've found has fewer slots than the one i have

Why the fuck do they allow shit like this to happen in the algorithm? just make it so certain parts only show up with other compatible parts instead of this shit, yesterday I saw a giant rhino-like animal flying with tiny butterfly wings, seriously what a bunch fo retards

bland freighter/10

>people getting the GOG torrent

Is there any advantage of getting it aside from having no protection by default? Steam versions getting updates much faster in my experience, so it might be worth picking CODEX release instead. Even if they don't support the game further, non-scene users will most likely do it.

Reload save until it becomes better. Every other person playing this game can get a 48 slot ship in under 3 hours from starter ship.

you mean just start a new game?
i'm like 10 hours in or some bullshit. haven't even found a new multitool yet

Are ships random generated too?

It looks kinda cute if you ask me.

there are no torrent updates

Got rid of the pickle, now it's just garlic. BAM!

fucking disgusting

thats a skull

post cute

1. jump out of ship at crash site
2. game saves automatically
3. compare ship
4. not one more slot?
5. reload last save from options menu

CODEX version is entirely fucked up.
GOG version will allow you to pull final patches easily and has no extra layer of bullshit around the game

It seems like i have struck gold

Cute dick

Game is trash.

>GOG version doesn't have online mode

How will I play with my fellow anons on the Multiplayerâ„¢ mode now?

It's pic related now. All the emeril in my inventory was that one structure, lmao. Emptied my mining laser into it about four times.

How to farm rare resources:
>find crashed ships through transmission towers, spam several crashes at once
>always accept new ship
>dismantle everything
>go back to your old ship

anyone got a link for me to get the game
kats gone, piratebay's shit and torrentz is fucked

is there a way to turn on/off auto aim? it feels like it's random wether or not my ship will help me aim my photon canons

Yet. What I wrote above is true is in general: updates tend to be faster for Steam-based releases. Again, often straight from users (especially if scene groups don't deliver).

>CODEX version is entirely fucked up.

Because ... ? I've seen no release-specific complains so far. As for extra layers, No Man's Sky must be using standard Steam protection - it's absolutely routine work to remove it.

not to be rude but why the game looks so shit? is there any hidden setting I'm missing?

fuck you google
>press E to initiate landing
>open galactic map in space by pressing M

this is driving me insane... fucking hell i've been playing for 3 days, just fuck off

download ReShade or similar and you can enable AO, get better AA, tweak colors, sharpness, contrast etc

Redpill me on
>different warp drives
>different types of star
>slotting shit near other shit to make it work

900p ripped straight from PS4 and upscalled with no optimization for PC. Graphic settings change nothing.

is grenade mining faster than beam?

>the textures in this game

Are they fucking serious?
Literally ps2 tier.
Make my eyes bleed.

Is there an upgrade for jetpack air time?