Mustang vs Challenger

Youre allowed to choose either a new 2016 Mustang or Challenger

Not Shelby/Hellcat, mind you, theyre rather standard but have leather seats, GPS, etc.

Which do you choose and why?

Mustang, because at least it has pretensions towards handling well.

The mustang. It has superior handling.

Also add which one you think looks nicer

Mustang is better in every way

how?

also is it even worth buying a mustang if isn't a GT at least?

sorry for the stupid questions Im new here and trying to make a choice

currently researching so excuse me

It's better in every performance and luxury aspect. It also weighs less.

The voodoo is noice. I'm either gettting a mustang gt350 or a STi.

Challenger is literally one of the best muscle cars ever made. The Mustang is a "muscle car".

> people talk about muscle cars not being able to turn when their whole purpose is going fast ins a straight line.

Japan has a muscle car too, its called the supra. Goes sanic in a straight line.

Challenger

The Mustang looks cool. The Challenger looks like Shrek.

Just take a look at a green Challenger and you'll see what I mean.

>no hellcat

fuckin dropped

Mustang because those glorious rear lights

I'd rather not own a vehicle designed and marketed towards faggots

then why do you drive a miata?

isn't the hellcat just a suped up challenger?

it is the "challenger hellcat" isn't it?

It sure is summer in here

>baited this hard

>Challenger
>manual
>do pic related to it

I know the mustang is better in every aspect, but I want to drive around in a car I love to look at, I don't need to win comparison tests.

>inb4 boat
It's a muscle car, that's kinda the point

It has to move faster than fucking accord to be considered a muscle car though

430hp should make it faster than an accord, but certainly not the fastest car in the world, I know

Mustang, it's just a newer and better car

I also personally know the chucklefucks that build that Challenger and would never drive anything assembled by them

430bhp in the Mustang would make it the faster car in a straight line because it's lighter

Talking about an Accord, not Mustang. Take the time to read the post I responded to next time, then you'd have learned that I'm well aware the mustang is faster and also that I don't care.

My apologies for comparing the Mustang and Challenger when the thread subject is "Mustang vs Challenger"

no need to be salty because you didn't read the posts before repsonding, just pay more attention next time ;-)

Challenger
because of the looks don't care much about the perfs muscle car are for cruising and V8 rumble

Mustang. Visually I like the front end of the Challenger a bit more, but much prefer the interior of the Mustang. The Challenger makes more power, but weighs more to cancel it out. Also I have a 2014 Mustang GT so I'm biased.

No hellcat. I would still take the challenger. Make mine a plum crazy scat pack with a 6 speed

The Challenger has a cheerful face

Challenger
looks better
more comfortable
not a secretary/homo car like the Mustang

It depends on which Challenger, the SRT 392 and Scat Pack are the only ones that I'd get personally. I cross shopped these along with other cars and my impression is if your looking for something a bit quieter and comfier the Challenger is a no brainer. The mustang didn't feel sporty to me and felt numb as well, but it sounds great from the factory and is a lot smaller. I just didn't go with one because they are literally everywhere and I'm not a fan of the inside

Sure, I'll take a second Challenger. Why would I want a queer Mustang anyways?

>mfw a friend of mine called his V6 Mustang a chick magnet

>Girls know the difference btwn v6 and 8 mustang

>implying even the most plebbest of plebs don't immediately recognize the rolling thunder of a V8

The mustang is clearly better, but damn does that challenger work well at keeping the classic muscle car look.

"rather standard"
Sorry, are we talking at least the GT/srt8 here? In either case, mustang.

SOMEBODY

once told me the worlds' is gonna roll me

Challenger, hands down.

I love the look, the Mustangs looks waaaay to european (rounded) and the Challenger handles good enough for my needs.

German, btw.

scat challenger, its like driving a big powerful couch

I choose this

>STI
Fuck that. Get the GT350. Not even a debate for me. RWD and glorious V8 sound vs. a 4 cyl vape meme machine

Get a Camaro, if you don't mind the looks. It's the best muscle car by far.

>picking an American car
>ever

Well, you can't really get a panty dropping thunderous V8 power from a yuropoor 1.2l 4cyl

Challenger for cruising Mustang for hooning.

That's the most Hispanic thing I've ever seen, and I live in Houston.

Challenger if you want to have a lot of road presence and one of the best sounding V8 on the market and if you like to scream america while doing burnouts. Mustang may get better laptimes and have better numbers in certain places, but the challenger is the way to go

Mustang.

No lies.
I am a ford guy so it was an easy choice.

Also, i dont want to knock dodge but the quality is lacking. I would get a camaro before a dodge