/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1150

■ Current Update (8/10): 「銀翼と黄金の都」
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-8102016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: Seaside Vacation (until 9/7), Shiny Summer Days (until 8/24), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

■ Next Update (8/24): 「銀翼と黄金の都」Part 2

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZezhE3lKxo
strawpoll.me/10992814
youtube.com/watch?v=WIirPimYQYc
strawpoll.me/7169025
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seraphy needs a new desk!

No she needs her old one back
Fuck that new bitch who stole it

If the next 5 posts are Rappies, SEGA will add more inventory tabs to the storage menu.

So dead. Post your latest screenshot.

Yeah, but what about that new SG treasure shop girl?

Why does this game have no fucking content?
Why do they add content so damn slow?
Why is there no challenges if you have a 13 star?
Why are 13 stars so easy to obtain?

Because you have been here 3 years straight and the new shit is aimed towards new players.
Fuck off to a new game.

>lots
Name some.

This.

New players have less than 2 months of content before they run out of things to do and end up in the same boat as me.

They don't add content quick enough even for a new player to have enough to do.

Catering to new players is the downfall of this game.

>Why does this game have no fucking content?
Because you did it already.
>Why do they add content so damn slow?
We get content faster and more regularly than a subscription based MMO. Content takes much longer to produce than it does for you to consume, you gluttonous bastard.
>Why is there no challenges if you have a 13 star?
Solo XQ is still challenging with a 13* star.
>Why are 13 stars so easy to obtain?
Why does it matter? Not all of them are easy to obtain, anyway.

>We get content faster and more regularly than a subscription based MMO. Content takes much longer to produce than it does for you to consume, you gluttonous bastard.

I'm guessing this is what stockhold syndrome looks like.

Catering to new players, is always a downfall of any game.

>stockhold syndrome

I'm guessing this is what a 14 year old typing phrases they've only heard other people say looks like.

what if one of the "skill adjustments" on the roadmap included a nerf to automate

Does anyone want to be es friends who don't already have the 50/50 friend limit filled? Started playing it again last week and I forgot how "fun" it was. Even though I'm melting everything right now.

I've got a level 26 summer Io chip right now, still trying to grind it up.

what if they're all force and techer buffs because they're the least played classes

No?
You're literally retarded if you think PSO2 gets content faster than other MMO's. FF14, the worst MMO in existence, gets a major update every 3-4 months. These patches add new dungeons, new bosses, a brand new form of content, new cosmetics, and story quests.

PSO2 gets what, a new field every 8 months? good content

>FF14, the worst MMO in existence

that's not Age of Conan

Maybe

techer buffs are welcome

There is new content about every 4 weeks, just because you don't like it doesn't make it not content. If you rolled 3 months of pso2 updates into one update you'd get a similar or probably larger amount of content for pso2.

Don't bother, they're obviously trolling and/or an idiot and are likely typing up an 'artificial content' post as we speak.

I bet Za Oodan(N) revamp would pass as good content update for you.

Maybe? Mmm all right well I'm on it right now, so if you give me your name or ID I can add you/or vice versa and then if you don't want me on your list anymore you're obviously free to delete me whenever.

wand smack damage increase compound tech gauge please

jet boots s charge skill and jet boots shoot that work like rod shoot please

Not before rangers get gunslash bullet keep. Where the fuck did that go? Did I have a fever dream that it was going to be a thing?

They're probably going to make it into a ring

tmg bullet keep first

>ALL weapons bullet keep
>wb always comes out jammed

thats still good for a GuRa, weak spot marking for WHA to work

Seraphy is for bullying.

Sure
my ID is SirDoodlesAlot

l m a o
d e a d
g a m e

dead game
dead gen
dead dead

post butts!

they should redo the trees for hunter, fighter, bouncer, and summoner
not that I expect them to do any of that

Alright, you talked me into it.

I dare you to touch that butt

Reminder to remove rappies

Kindly remove thyself.

t. Rappies

No.

What did you just say?

I hated that they kept live Rappies trapped in presents.

I said no, you stupid bird.

Guess I have no choice.
It's Rappy time.

even your ass is disgusting

please just stop posting. didn't you say "I'M NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS GENERAL EVER AGAIN!!!!!"?

Question but the white coats and that pink haired girl hair from among the council is avaliable to players or nadda?

Go ahead and post your birds. You guys only know how to do to things: That and being target practice for ARKS members.

I love you too~

Ass

>getting triggered by a literal who

OK lilith

>implying i'm them

shiggy diggy

Hey guys, where to farm ウェポンズバッヂ2016金?

LQ.
Beach Wars EQ.

I hope Hungrybox wins again

What content
Odin?
That isn't content.
Beach wars?
That isn't content.
As this user said:
>I bet Za Oodan(N) revamp would pass as good content update for you.

Want to know what content is? Content is a new CM. Content is a new ultimate mode.

Can I create a chubby girl with thicc ass on PSO2? Will you guys accept me?

>just because you don't like it doesn't make it not content.
Here's your (You) though.

When we get flatty in PSO2, will she be in the corner with Seraphy?

End your miserable life you ERp second life autist.

>wanting someone who erps to kill themselves

>>>/reddit/

Only a small degree is possible; the slider makes them wide, not thicc.

You mean Annette?

I want a Mang0/lolm2k grand finals.

What are you doing in game today, /pso2g/ ?

Good post dude, really contributing to the discussion. Not like there is much to discuss though, when all you do is cry about how everything but UQ and CQ isn't content because you said so.

Where you belong ciel
Not even OH wanted you

At least hes happy2king it seems

I'm clearing CO's on my fi alt and watching Yugioh ARC-V

who

>tfw fat ruppy is too adorable for me to hurt it

>Taking the Rappy cock

Disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=aZezhE3lKxo

strawpoll.me/10992814

>tfw you will never be able to have sex with Risa because she is a cast

How does he keep doing it?
youtube.com/watch?v=WIirPimYQYc

>tfw you will never be able to have sex with Risa because she doesn't have a dick

>There are people who actually think that lilith's other characters that aren't off of any source material are objectively better than their main

Literally why?

Lisa got a mouth don't she and since she a robit, you know what dat mouth do?

No gag reflex.

Lisa take my dick to new heights yeaah buddy you heard me right, she takes it to the skies of Valhalla where my dick fight with my pants and my pants lose and comes back with a new life every day. I must profess my love for Lisa, she's just the best and how could you disagree? You shouldn't disagree. Ass tarty AKA Astarte AKA and maybe the adorable caseal navigator from challenge mode come close, but if we're talking about an order of importance, Lisa is at the top for all reasons. Being the cutest, being the smartest, being integral to the ARKs and just plain being her.

I could talk about Lisa for hours and I don't even really know the story that well, you know what I do? I come up with my own story, once upon a time Lisa came into my life and it made me want to "come" into hers. The sweetest tale never told before.

Guys I just love Lisa. and if she ever did have a dick, why I'd still love her all the same.

>lmao im so crazyyyyyy AND random xddd: The Character
10/10 writing, sega truly outdid themselves with this one

Why wasn't there a who gives a shit option lamo. How do you guys even know what characters belong to who? You guys got a spread sheet of when x goes to y? You gonna stop a nigga from posting their character? I got so many questions, so many questions bro and I don't think you got the answers. I'm actually impressed more than a dozen people(? unless you guys are cross voting from your phones too, I bet you guys are) took a vote. Hold up I got a straw poll for you too lemme get it, it's really good.

I'm SICK of seeing this slander. It's not even a legitimate qualm. You could even argue that she's not so crazy or random and that she's one dimensional.

She is yandere, she just loves killing things and she knows what she's doing. There's no randomness to it, she's not going to get up and go "You know what, I don't think we should be fighting with violence, maybe we can hug it out."

Besmirch her fucking name again see what happens.

if anything it'll be the opposite, a buff to automate (deadline). Starts from trimates and works its way down.

>There are HU apologists in this thread who don't think it's the most braindead class in the game
>when it's literally ignore mechanics: the class even without automate
l mao

strawpoll.me/7169025

What's up ya'll, the real strawpoll fag here, be sure to vote in this one and let me know what you think, there's lots of familiar faces and names in there, you must've heard of a person called Lillith before right or maybe even a Kayleth? Yeah I got em all in this poll, it's real hefty. I must know who you like the best.

strawpoll.me/7169025

>yandere
>not even in love with anyone
>implying being so crayzee XD isn't randumb character design made to pander to the mentally disturbed
nice

Why are the strawpoll fags sperging out?