protip for region warriors now that d2g is dead until the next honeypot major:

/int/ and /sp/ are your obvious choices
yes yes

HOWEVER

Veeky Forums is underrated as fuck

no flags on Veeky Forums
literally d2g - the board, but for food instead of teams

First for EE, the God of Dota

Grand Finals are never the best series at TI.

Only one to get to a Game 5 was TI3, the rest were 3 - 1 (same as all the Majors thus far).

JUST

How do you play pit lord and monkey king?

Third of EG exposed as washed ups.

nth for WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

WAAAAAH
WAAAAAAH

STOP BEATING MY FAVORITE TEAMS WAAAAAAAAAH
WAAAAAAAAAH

THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU DESPITE LOSING TO YOU IN MULTIPLE MATCHES

WAHWAHAWAADW

Why is there not a single girl in professional Dota teams?

Where's the equality?

nth for EG losing to Europeans and finishing 3rd

>2016
>mana break is still an orb
explain this dotards

Man, Maut is truly an unfortunate looking fellow

I really liked game 1 where neither team even drafted a carry. Game 4 was carry vs no-carry so it was kind of a forgone conclusion after a certain point.

Where's kel'snippety you fucking liars

I heard there was a leak of a conversation between Puppey and 1437

Can someone post it?

Region warriors BTFO.
DC confirmed melting pot

did valve cave to the reddit crying? is that how we got tobi + merlini for the grand finals?
i couldve sworn everyone was saying it was gonna be LD + maut for the finals

>ameribronzes

Elder Titan is all about that stomp, it's gonna get fucking raped in the next patch it's literally a slightly worse Naga Sleep on low CD

2-3k support habits (fuckups)
>not carrying a tp as a support with a disable past 3 mins
>Keeping wards and smokes on full stock
>harassing the enemy offlaner and pulling aggro
>sitting behind your carry soaking xp
>taking a single cs without asking
>not pulling
>not stacking before pulling
>putting down runewards all game
>not sacrificing yourself for your cores
>not ganking lanes with a good ganking support
>not pooling tangos
>not taking xp from free lanes when your cores rotate
>not having an urn most games
Missing something

>>Valve removed as much shit as possible from the game to make it easier and simpler which in return made the game boring dull and samey.
no one cares about the dmg type changes
>LoL like items that broke the balance and basis of the game
new heroes and items have always been added that seem very strong, and these items have been nerfed alot over time (im assuming you refer to when glimmer cape was introduced, but I also assume that in your selective memory you can't remember when forcestaff was added and was super strong aswell, and subsequently nerfed)
as for 'lol like items', yes you can compare aether lens and dragonlance to lol like items but it makes tons of heroes more usable and changes the game alot with item picks, though I WILL agree that dragonlance needs nerf and that DL + sd is what made drow/tb the powerhouses they are.
and again
'broke the balance of the game'
this has happened so many times in dota over the years and if you only think of those items as breaking balance you have, again, selective memory.
>Retarded jungle pathing that killed any strategy in juking ganking persuing etc
not at all, new jungle is much better than the old ones, do you also think roshan/ancient changes wasn't called for as well?
>memefighting
which is so much worse than ti2 memericing morph/naga right?
>Retarded new wards spots that cover a shiton of terrain for literally 1 ward cost. One of those sposts is as good as 4 wards
theres tones of new ward spots, and the good ward spots are balanced around the fact that they are fucking OBVIOUS and easy to deward, warding game in pro games are still top tier and you if you don't see how games are won on next level warding APART from the obvious good ones then you are simply SHIT at warding
>Camp spots are visible
literally what

yes there are many items/heroes that need nerfs/buffs and its obvious to most, and some changes are also needed, but this is literally ALWAYS the case after big tourneys, especially TI

Um dotards?
When's the patch?

And sounding

where is muh dibersidy??

Most likely Americans will never reach top-3 on TI anymore.

I hope you enjoyed your time, guys.

Stop regionshitting

You are worse than gameshitters.
Make fun of EG but not of NA, or they get triggered and start shitposting region wars

23rd august some memepatch

""""""""fall"""""""""" real patch

Theyre not the best because it's a very small chance that they are, especially these days when every team is so close instead of having these 2 titans face off at the end.
But it leaves a bad taste in your mouth after TI if the finale wasn't good.

no one thought it was gonna be ld + maut in finals, everyone FEARED they would be casting the final.

>Some stupid fuck calling economy 'League-like' when they have nothing like it
>and implying half the items of dota would be even allowed in League

Seems like the game is just TOO FUCKING HARD for this shitter

>2 american teams in top 3
>most american chinese team ever made wins it all

Uhhh, eurofags?

How will PPD recover?

how much longer until i can buy tshirt and toy for best waifu
pic related

>american team thanks to sunsfan and his gf
lel americucks

They are gonna patch OG into the fall major by making tony relevant so h0neylans can play.

>Make fun of EG but not of NA, or they get triggered and start shitposting region wars

I can't deny the success of EG but let's not associate them with NA because without EG, NA is completely fucking irrelevant in every possible way.

>inb4 col with some swedes

my doter level just got reset to 1 from 17

doturds?

I NEED TO BREED AUROTH

i might stop posting till next major, but ill be lurking
:)

maybe when burgers evolve past nationalism they wont be so easily baited to regional shit flinging

>wings won despite DC slapping their shit early on
>Io somehow lost to weeaboo hero
>furfag goku announced

Is gaben trying to appease the chinese overlords?

Tobi is still THE caster for most people.
The only reason there is to not have Tobi in the finals, is so the other casters don't feel like "It's so unfair!"

>ppd literally printed screenshots of the draft screens

lmao

lmao

lmao

lmao

lamo

>top 3 for three tis in a row
>washed up
euros...

>check esportsearnings.com/players
>Navi/Alliance/IG won pennies compared to TI4+ winners

How long until the prize pool hits $100 mil?

>gulagites, unable to post on /sp/ due to their shameful flags, are still talking about the honeypot competition

>DC slapping their shit early on

Yeah, because they threw the draft and picked their support pudge gimmick pick.

If you think DC won that first game and Wings weren't just fucking around, you're delusional

What a fucking TRY HARD. Seriously.
Can't he play dota for fun?
Wtf I hate ppd mow

Memes aside did anyone really want soulless chinks to win?

Fuck the commies and their weeb friends

Sauce for faggot

Pretty sure there is literally no reason there couldn't be a girl dota team, since everyone becomes a pro the same way, playing smaller tournaments as nonames, prooving yourself.
Funny enough, the best pro "girl" gamer is a tranny

Fuck off back to sp

all this points to me is that america has the most advanced doping techniques and substances

>maybe when burgers evolve past nationalism
t. ahmed

olympics is literally the eurovision of sports

no one gives a single fuck, the football teams for example are literally youth players beucase no one wnats to play they would rather just train for their leagues

nahyon is your friend

>wings won despite DC slapping their shit early on
did we watch the same game? slark was rekt by axe, and am got very good farm untill a few pickoffs, but still picked up a 17 min pt + bf. only issue wings had was low farm on the kotl but once bat axe and am got online it didnt matter and they had everything they needed to win fights and outfarm them.
sure slark had a good period after he got his shadowblade but thats to be expected and most pro teams knows how to NOT panic against a slark thats picking up the pace.

For the prize pool to hit 100 mil Valve would have to rake in 400~ million from TI5 related merchandise, compendiums, etc. Daily reminder Valve took in 60 mil from all this and probably kept a nice cut after paying for all the TI setup.

Don't let your dreams be memes

You to can be on Immortal Magneto gaming and win a TI.

>Funny enough, the best pro "girl" gamer is a tranny

Who?

>Aui converts EG into top 2 NA
Lmao what a wizard

>Trust of benefactor not tradable and not marketable

Nice game dotards

PPD? TI6?

And? Doping is part of the competition. If your nation can't afford to bioengineer the best athletes ever, it can fuck off, because it should be spending money on farm subsidies and industrial development more than sending some imported athletes to brazil.

EG and Alliance losing was way more important. Fucking disgusting how Garfield arranged Alliance (who predictably lost every game in the main event) into the upper bracket.

>implying anyone who loves watching dota wanted EG or DC to win for reasons other than muh geographical region or le mom storyline

>Creates another thread so that people won't bother reading the reply chain
>Only after i called him out on it
Kek

>no one cares about the dmg type changes
But they were important. Take techies mines for example. When they stopped being composite the damage was too high so they ended up lowering the damage to what it was with composite but they ruined hte mines for the lategame because a high armor hero who is the most likely to go in will take barely any damage from it. When they were composite you would still be guranteed to deal almost all the magical damage

>new heroes and items have always been added that seem very strong, and these items have been nerfed alot over time (im assuming you refer to when glimmer cape was introduced, but I also assume that in your selective memory you can't remember when forcestaff was added and was super strong aswell, and subsequently nerfed)
But the new items are fundamentally anti dota its not that they are or not strong. They violate all the principles and guidelines all the previous items had followed

>not at all, new jungle is much better than the old ones, do you also think roshan/ancient changes wasn't called for as well?
Roshan yes, ancient probably yes , dire was at severe disadvantage.on which patches where they twitched? but then again all the rest of the changes were only implemented to faciliatate the memefight garbage

>which is so much worse than ti2 memericing morph/naga right?
yes 100% no doubt

>theres tones of new ward spots, and the good ward spots are balanced around the fact that they are fucking OBVIOUS and easy to deward, warding game in pro games are still top tier and you if you don't see how games are won on next level warding APART from the obvious good ones then you are simply SHIT at warding
Its not always obvious you can't be dropping sentries at all time. Lets say you are pushing and you put one ward in the highground. You get to see absolutely fucking everything with a single wad

Actually good bunch of teams do that

i wanted eg to win cause of fear :(

He fell for the honeypot ti

muh drills

Give me all the farm dotards, I've got a grand final to win and a shitty underdog story to bury

Honestly this can never be resolved.
EU doesn't focus on the team as a whole as much, and definetly not on the org, since most of our teams are not from a single country. Also we're not patriotic, so having a team represent a country is not a thing. At most we cheer for players of our countries.
Meanwhile at NA, orgs mean more because you're more capitalistic, teams representing a country means more because you're patriotic, and there's nothing more American than a bunch of people immigrating over, doing shit for you.

>literally what
all the newfag friendly casualised stupid shit like neutral creep spawn boxes being visible

>America 'conveniently' burns more than 3000 of their doping test samples that haven't yet passed through testing/results.

>Somehow Russians are THE GREAT EVIL

Fucking Olympics are extension of international politics at this point.

And weightlifting countries like Iran has got the most advanced steroids/doping

le disable old man of soulless burger is so based

>Chinks this assblasted about EG and winning fuckall since TI4
My boy Sumail will stop the yellow menace next TI.

print dotabuff or anything like holy hsit not the fucking ingame screen 1080p screenshots

Reminder that cykas were rooting for DC because of resolution.

he already won a ti who cares

>SEA did better than EU in TI6

Why the fuck did EU become so terrible in TI after TI3? Like how the hell do you perform that badly with so many teams?

if only the offfical organizations, valve, the region they play in, and the place they lived could resolve this...

That's a nice quality of life update, just like the tower hits.

If the game is so casual why do you suck it? Why do you feed big bounties as a fed Razor? Didn't Shiva help against magic damage burst of enemy team or did you ignore buying BKB and going high ground, dragging the game longer and giving enemy more chances?

Fucking cancer

European players have massive ego problems

A shitty mentality leads to a shitty performance

Also while SEA and China have gotten better at Dota, EU has gotten drastically worse

well considering how america is the world leader in developing all sorts of cutting edge science especially when it comes to medicine i'd expect america to have the best doping methods and best ways to avoid being caught

who cares for olympics anyway tho

hes retiring
he coulda wrote history :o(

>Before leaving athletes have to get tested for zika
>They all test positive

Its not quality of life update. Those are things that they were supposed to learn by themselves. If you show the box they will never learn to spot wards in general

What kind of faggot would cheer for jew and n0lans?
Every EU team are scumbags other than liquid and they shit the bed.

this is the most retarded argument ever

good players KNEW all that shit it didnt affect them at all.
awful players LEARNED somehting making the overall quality of games higher.

and yet you still complain

you are the type of player that would complain if they introduced hotkeys
>WTF YOU DONT HAVE TO USE SKILLS WITH YOUR MOUSE? FUCKING LEAGE OF LEGENDS

Well technically the Russians weren't caught doping, they had traitor within their ranks who blew the whistle.

SC2 pro Scarlett
It literally doesn't I just explained it.
It doesn't matter to us because org and valve literally don't matter at all to EU, and EU teams are from different countries anyways, so playing in a different region doesn't make them not be EU in our eyes.

>Reddit lost TI
>Reddit lost the arcana vote
>Reddit btfo by the signs and the audience in general

It's a good TI for the gulag

Reminder that EU took the top 2 spots in all 3 majors. Just because they sucked at TI doesn't mean the entire region is somehow in decline.

Shit happens, they'll bounce back.

is this bait? European countries literally have almost twice as many medals per pop than US according to that chart

>But the new items are fundamentally anti dota its not that they are or not strong
define 'anti dota'.
>which is so much worse than ti2 memericing morph/naga right?
literally your opinion
Its not always obvious you can't be dropping sentries at all time. Lets say you are pushing and you put one ward in the highground. You get to see absolutely fucking everything with a single wad
soo
clever warding beats from one team gives the team advantage against another team that didn't see it coming? man thats so unfair!
>But they were important. Take techies mines for example. When they stopped being composite the damage was too high so they ended up lowering the damage to what it was with composite but they ruined hte mines for the lategame because a high armor hero who is the most likely to go in will take barely any damage from it. When they were composite you would still be guranteed to deal almost all the magical damage
techies got butchered but this wasnt the change that butchered him
>Creates another thread so that people won't bother reading the reply chain
>Only after i called him out on it
Kek
well excuse me for moving onto the new thread when we are at 770 posts in the previous one

Too bad my boys fnatic didn't get further. But I doubt they would have beaten EG so yeah this was the best outcome. As long as EG lost it is okay.

>not cheering for the most based duo in esports
They are literally best friends. Almost like brothers. Finding succes once they reuinted.

>expecting something good from lord of honeypot lans: the region