Rotary General

Rotary general?
FD in pic is mine
Probably going to get a lot of rotary hate
but who gives, we're all a big happy family right?

user, did you just beg for shitposting?

I like your FD but it looks odd without the wing.

I took it off because I like the cleaner look, plus it was starting to rust under the spoiler

Where do you live?

NZ

That makes more sense, then.

I swear I have seen your FD around lol

Haha probably have, whereabouts?

>I like the cleaner look
Your hood that says otherwise.

bay of plenty/mt maunganui area. It probably just looks similar since theres lots of rotary bros around.

Its called a bonnet

I'm from the UK m8, but this is an American site.

>waiting impatiently for truck to sell so I can join the Doritos club

and you're called a faggot

Can the Renesis be redeemed? Is there any way to make it not-shit?

Jay's RX3 is pretty awesome and the stance is perfect, looks so good

I want an FB RX7 so bad but they're all rusted to shit and I hate how 2 rotors sound. Why must I be so poor?

>cleaner look
>has an ugly vented hood
c'mon son...

>but who gives, we're all a big happy family right?

Nah Veeky Forums is a dysfunctional family that is always at each others throat except for when some fag from /n/ shows up. Then we put our differences to beat the shit outta them.

FB's and FC's are cheap as fuck. Not running they're like 500-1000, and in good shape they're 3k

That's not what I'm seeing. Nothing I have looked at has been rust free and most of it is just pretty beat. I've looked at cars ranging up to $5,000. Don't want to spend more than that because I want to have enough left over for a swap, probably 13BT. Can't afford a 3 rotor unfortunately, going to want a quiet exhaust so I don't have to listen to the buzz.

I want an FC with a GT35R or 20B swap but I could get a Cappuccino and a GT28 on a Hayabusa engine instead.

Tough choices.