For anyone with an AUX connection but no bluetooth, this is a good purchase

For anyone with an AUX connection but no bluetooth, this is a good purchase.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=headphones
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receiver-Hands-free-Streaming-Magnetic/dp/B0168GBMCY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting to use bluetooth

nice thread

What's wrong with bluetooth? No messy cables and anyone in the car can connect their audio.

much lower audio quality

Yeah but then it needs to be powered.

>Car has both aux and bluetooth
>Bluetooth isn't soundchecked against sound of radio
>Bluetooth music volume has to be turned up mega loud just to hear it
>Accidentally switch from bluetooth to radio
>RIP hearing

I don't have this problem with aux

Looks cool but the weight of that thing would eventually ruin the aux jack.

What's the mic for?

This is a good purchase
Or with Bluetooth there is another one from the same guys I think

Wastes battery, subject to interference

>implying your shitbox sound system is good enough to hear a quality difference
>implying you don't listen to shit 256 kbps MP3 files

Shit nigga step up

>Implying you could hear the difference between 256 and wav on a 10k system

>cassette section of the head unit is broken
fuck

>anyone in the car can connect their audio
I might sound like an asshole here but I really don't like it when people try to take control of my car's stereo, just like I wouldn't try to do to theirs.

When somebody tries to make a "suggestion" for music in my vehicle, all I'm really hearing is "I don't really like what you're playing, and/or I want to listen to something else now". To me that's like going to somebody else's house for dinner, but then saying "can we eat something else? I don't really like the food you made". I

have a huge music library on a 64gb ipod, and the advantage is being able to select an artist or playlist on the fly that my passenger(s) can enjoy. It's funny because they will ride with me, and often tell me that I have "great taste in music" when really, I am just able to easily figure out what they'd like to listen to if music was playing. But even still, they're "guests" in my car, so I'm not really open to letting them do what they want with the stereo/music, just like I shut up and respect that fact when I'm somebody else's car or house and their own music is playing.

go to your "volumes" setting on the head unit.

my bt audio was set to 6
my radio was set to 12.

so yeah I used to have full retard bt>radio transitions

Hey faggot, 2008 is a long time ago. You do understand that Bluetooth can transmit lossless these days? Even the lossy transmits these days are only so minute that you don't notice the difference in a car, unless you have an extremely well built audio-system, even then you'll likely have a HU that supports lossless BT playback.

I have BT on all day on my phone and tablet, never have run out of battery so far. I have never witnessed any interference.
>has shitty phone in 2016
>runs out of battery in 2016
Why do you faggots keep buying useless low-quality shit and then come here and complain, you're just being shitty retarded consumers, jews love you.

BT is king, but not when people use shit like OP is trying to shill. You're a fool not to have a BT-HU these days, they cost like 150$ for a nice one and you'll get in-car handsfree as well. Mine connects to my phone automatically and starts off where I left on my playlist, that's luxury you should want to pay for.

The stuff of legends, you'll see this in cars not worth even wrenching on.

>meme

You don't have to make your autism so noticeable

You don't have to be a huge fag either yet here you are

>For anyone with an AUX connection but no bluetooth, this is a good purchase.

NO, a car is a location with vibration and jostling from hands and objects. Anyone that regularly uses jacks that hanging heavy objects in a jack in a vibration environment will ruin that jack over time. Replacing a jack in an automobile head unit is not a trivial task as you have to remove the dash and/or console.

Another problem with this product is how the promotion literature shows it with the big heavy plastic body upwards in the air for maximum cantilever stress on the head unit's jack. I bet this item was designed by some chinese factory looking for eye-catching ways to package their product. The same electronics are probably in other similar products as well since the chinese tend to do this rather than invent new things. Big heat sinks in low power products is another sign of chinese fulfillment houses creating products that some other chinese front-end marketing firm then tries to sell to gullible people.

This bluetooth product is physically bad for your AUX jack. There is also no need to have an item this large for bluetooth since besides the jacks, all of the electronics could fit inside a USB dongle that extruded only a quarter-inch more from the USB male plug itself.

The last thing is that the design doesn't even bother to do a little bit of gold-plating on the plug for noise reduction on the AUX connection.

SUMMARY: this is a poorly engineered product that shortens the life of your AUX jack.

>huge music library
>64gb ipod
ayy lmao

>Not just having Linkin Park's In the End on replay

so if i am playing lets say a 32 bit song you are saying that your 24bps maximum theoretical rate on bt 3 or 4 can transmit my music without losing any information? are you also implying perfect transmission ? Audiophiles do not use bt and you have no fucking idea what any of us have in our vehicles or how we play music. guy made a valid and correct point.

So run a 3.5mm m to f cable in between.

EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aux>Blutoof

>32bit audio
>audiophile

im sure you can hear the difference between 16/48 and 24/192, especially in your car

continue to act superior for using useless shit

g-got any more qts wearing headphones?

wow, a full blown autist.

Are people really too cheap to buy a head unit with Bluetooth?

The issue is that aftermarket head units look like ass, unless you go for something that tries to look OEM like Dynavin and then you're dropping $700 on a head unit.

I guess, but running an aux cable or using an adapter also looks bad. Plus it's much more convenient to use Bluetooth.

In car audio? What are you fucking retarded?

You're looking at over 1k for the 32bit FP DSP alone in a non-studio environment, it's literally wasting money trying to achieve audio-quality that isn't suited for the environment, then you're forgetting the DACs, the instrumentation, the works. Literally no use trying to achieve 32bit playback when most devices on the market can hardly achieve the 24bit SNR, you're going to be a bad liar if you try and tell me that 32bit matters in car audio. AptX is "good enough" and more to rank BT up into the hifi in car audio, the faggots looking for more already have a 1k unit that supports those numbers, so bashing BT is fucking retarded.

I bet you can't even hear the difference between FLAC and 320 pleb

>meme
How? Did you buy one?
Mine works great.

Mkay, have fun pretending to be an audiophile.

Funny you say that because I've got most of Linkin Park's discography on there too.

Big by the standards of most people I've met. I don't know anyone but myself and one other friend with over 1000 songs in their library.

That depends, my aux jack gets interference, probably from shitty wiring.

>g-got any more qts wearing headphones?

There are multiple artbooks published in japan solely for the purpose of showing girls wearing headphones. The publishing industry is very large in japan (unlike the usa) and people are fairly literate (unlike the usa) and willing to read and buy books (unlike the usa). Thus, niche items can find an audience. That and sometimes books are made as an excuse to get free products, tax exemptions, or to promote sales. Thus several manufacturers may cooperate to create a publication or even an anime (japanese animation) show. With regards to Veeky Forums, that's happened with motorcycles (a current anime show features 3 different motorcycle brands)

Headphones image tag at danbooru japanese image archive:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=headphones

thanks, you're an interesting autist.

you probably don't even have acoustically inert infinit baffle subwoofers

ウルサイ

>Not just having youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E on replay

Why does this strange device have a microphone?

You absolutely can even on my $200 headphones. When you get up to 320 kbps, that's when it's pretty much impossible to tell the difference.

In a car though, the difference between 256 kbps over Bluetooth and FLAC is negligible due to road noise and other environmental noises (unless you drive an S-class or something).

Better

For some reason my moto x pure edition doesn't work with my bluetooth. Calls are so distorted you can barely hear and now it will rarely sync, so I just use aux. It's weird that my old GS4 worked perfectly with it, despite almost everything else on that phone being messed up.

>wireless audio
>ever

m8 all I got is cassette

>tfw been listening to the same jimmy bufffet cassette in my CJ5 for 15 years
surprised that shit still plays

>le ugly stereo meme

Wow they're not even that ugly holy shit. Just get one that matches your car's lighting, etc.

night

I bought OP's piece of shit off of Wish and it never worked.

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receiver-Hands-free-Streaming-Magnetic/dp/B0168GBMCY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01 is infinitely better.

Cars are not ideal for listening to music anyways, with all the road and wind noise.

>Cars are not ideal for listening to music anyways, with all the road and wind noise.
I often listen while parked and sorting the mail I got from the mailbox (community mailbox center). I'm also able to crank the volume.