/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Thread>[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pqDEDyXE
twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/764726053193383936
twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/764736045619355648
twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/764773864211525633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for Tamamo

First for dumb gyaru slut.

Umu!

>OP pic
Good job inviting shitposting into the new thread you fucking faggot

NP: Tick-tack Bomb
Rank: A+, Type: Anti-army, Range: 1~10, Targets: 30 persons
A type of curse that intentionally introduces bugs into the magic circuits and the spiritual bodies of Servants, and then makes them explode by attacking them.
Concretely, they appear as something like a combination of a pocket watch and a bomb.
He sets them up on the field, so as to explode on contact... or rather, that is how he pretends to use them.
Actually, when their "true name" is released, the bombs become inserted into the body of targets inside a middle range. At this time, a resistance check against curses occurs.
The maximum amount of bombs per person is of five, and including the ones set up on the field and the such he can set up a maximum of 30 bombs.
Of course, he can just detonate the bombs inside the body of the opponent and end everything right there, but Mephistopheles also likes to make them conscious of the bombs and coerce them into following his orders.
One could say that this vicious Noble Phantams embodies Mephistopheles's trickiness and cruelty.

dude we fucking have ALBERTO BARBOSA as the OP in our previous thread.

I love these little pages like this of Servants.

>Can plant upwards to nine hundred bombs inside people.

Crooked clown is actually fearsome. Him and Hundred Face would make for hilarious Allah Akbar combination.

i want to _____ billy!

Nobu a CUTE.

TRIGGERED

So he's like Medea, except rather than targeting Servants he'll target Masters and force them to fight for him

>other thread's OP pic is gone

I love you Gilgamesh!

Now this is a thread I can get behind

>Fate/Grand Order Material stuff
>pastebin.com/pqDEDyXE

Fou and Mashu to scale
twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/764726053193383936

Mashu wasn't made up for GO, they had her concept in the planning stages for SN (a sci-fi looking servant hitting things with a shield). The glasses were added in GO though.

The Saber summoned in GO HAS been through SN, and even brings along and sleeps with a plush lion Shirou gave her.

Agravain gets a special mention in Saber Alter's profile (he makes her laugh).

Caesar
twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/764736045619355648

Shimadrill's comment says Caesar being fat was in the order he got.

Altera was "found" by the Huns, wasn't actually one of them. No parents, no known past. The markings on her body (the 星の紋章/star emblems or stellar markings or whatever you want to call them) were there from the beginning, too.

I think this might be old info but yeah, Iskander/Alexander's horse is a heroic spirit

One of swimsuit St Martha's skills (水辺の聖女/waterside saint) is listed in the regular version's profile but says "not used in F/GO" (Guess the book was written before they had the summer event fully planned). She has an alternate version of Tarasque where it's used as a shield too.

Caster Cu Chulainn has a second NP where he uses all 18 runes to use the power of Odin. Damage, buff cancel, status rank down and temporary disabling of enemy NP (two turns). Anti-castle, max 500 targets.

Apparently in the new F/GO materials it's mentioned Artemis having fought Altera with her companions (Olympian Gods?) in the past. Anyone know if this is bullshit?

Can Extella just come to fuck out already?

>The maximum amount of bombs per person is of five, and including the ones set up on the field and the such he can set up a maximum of 30 bombs.

Those nails are really long.

Hassan yelling "◼◼◼◼◼◼◼" when fighting Saber was supposed be "a line praising his god" (Allahu Ackbar?) but they deleted that for reasons.

Kintoki's masakari can power up to 15 charges by loading cartridges. Golden Spark uses 3. But it jams a lot. His real wish for the grail is the resurrection of Shuten; He claims this is because even if he has to kill her he wants it to be in a fair fight.

Vlad is a noodle man
twitter.com/HccvJPE8Dk/status/764773864211525633

Most characters get 2-6 pages of art, but Darius III gets 12 (two-page spread for his NP's cut-in illustration, two pages for the elephant, two pages for his cronies).

Jeanne is secretly happy about Alter becoming a servant, sees her as an obnoxious little sister.

Artemis mentions "us" (the gods of Olympus?) fighting an Altera before who may or may not be this same Altera. Also, the current Altera was "excavated" from some ruins. Also, Artemis has an NP in which she uses Orion as an arrow and shoots him at the target's groin.

Mary died of a fever in prison, while Anne's father got her freed.

Scáthach is said to "seemingly has another, higher, body/spirit base (霊基; I vaguely recall this having "saint graph" as furigana at some point but I might be mistaken)- Some say that her name comes from a northern titan, a mountain goddess."
(They seem to be foreshadowing that she'll be a Grand Servant)

Have you lost your fucking mind? He didn't decide the servant roster.

Why would you even care about that? Altera is such a shit, even Mozart is more interesting.

These abilities sound so nifty until you realize that the average Servant has resistance out the fucking ass.

So sexual and better than Liz

Most Masters don't.

I really font give a shit about her. She is not even Attila the Hun so far, just some original bullshit. Thanks god she is not another wanked saberface, thought.

Reposting

Scathach Bond lines are transcribed -

>Lv1
「私はお前の師ではない。故に五月蠅い事を言うつもりはないが…せっかくだ。浜辺で走り込みくらいしてはどうだ。気分がいいぞ。」

>Lv2
「心なしか、顔つきが精悍になってきたな。走り込みの成果か?……いや、忘れてくれ。私はお前を鍛え上げるつもりなど無いのだ。」

>Lv3
「そろそろ遠泳といくか。良いものだぞ。果て無き海をどこまでも、力の限り泳ぎ続けるというのは。己の限界も良く分かる。」

>Lv4
「体力は備わって来たな。ならばいよいよ、走り込みからの遠泳だ。気を抜くなよ。趣向を凝らしてあれこれ用意してみた故、一歩間違えば命は無いと思え。」

>Lv5
「すまぬ…。すっかりお主を付き合わせてしまった。師と弟子ではないと、あれほど言っておきながら、危うくお主をクリードの餌にしてしまうところだった。…許せ。詫びに、今夜はこの膝を枕代わりにさせてやる。」

xth for Cirno is a memeing fuck

Scat, Mord, Tamamo, Sluts and Kiyohime servant pages are up on Cirnopedia

Are you implying he should target masters? But that's ridiculous! Why would you target your most vulnerable enemy?

Hey, looking for help with this event. Anyone that has the CEs is fine. I have an NP5 Scathach, albeit only level 70 since I'm still grinding for Ascension mats.

High-class Masters like Rin actually do, though. Only a shitty ass Master like Shirou can be easily targeted with curses and the like. That's why Medea could turn him into a puppet remotely.

>there are people max ascending the Carmilla CE on my friendlist already
Wait you fucking retards. They get a different effect in the 2nd half of the event.

Perfect together

nice bought account

>(They seem to be foreshadowing that she'll be a Grand Servant)

I'm not so sure of that, it might be more implying that Scathach is descended (conceptually?) from that Norse goddess and that said Norse goddess is therefore someone of truly immense power

It explains where she got the Primordial Runes from, and how she taught them to Cu

Holy Grail War:

Saber (Gawain)
Archer (Tristan)
Lancer (Artoria Pendragon)
Rider (Lancelot)
Caster (Morgan Le'Fay)
Assassin (Garlon [the Invisible Knight])
Berserker (Mordred)

who win?

Guess who's dead

You can manipulate not only with masters, basically anyone can be his hostage. Looks like he is not that type of person who care only about destruction, he also a very nasty blackmailer.

Best archer

Then again, almost every HGW has at least a few terrible tier masters

F/SN has Shirou Kuzuki and Shinji
Zero has COOOOOL man, Waver, and Kariya
Apocrypha has Jack's original master, and most of the Yggdramillenia masters in general are said to be second or third-rate barring the cripple and of course their leader

dumb femalemasterposter

>A higher level body/vessel/saint graph
>Like what Solomon describes grands are

Would Gawain betray Artoria even as a servant?

Arturia was having issue fighting Lancelot. Would the most Loyal knight be willing to kill the king he swore to protect.

Nobody

The Grand Servant thing is an interpretation, all it says is that she has a higher Saint Graph. Considering the references to Skadi both in this and in the fact that she knows Primal (Norse) Runes, I'm assuming it's a kind of Sigurd/Siegfried type thing.

?there are people who grail ascend 3*/lower servants to 90 without maxing their skills
I don't get it

lancelot

Hate to say this but a lot of women fantasize about getting dominated by a guy like Gil.

CONSISTENT 100K CRITS

Those exist without necessarily being Grands, High Servants were introduced in CCC for containing Divine Spirits, kind of like Scathach actually

>Skadi
>goddess of skiing
Grand potential right there.

She will not disappear if I will not ascend her, right?

50 Shades of Gil

Wew greek gods were a bunch of dicks honestly

Not even a woman but I do
And hunt, she was manlier than her first husband

Will Hakunon take Arjuna from Gudako?

Like you, you salivating cock starven prancing lala homo?

>今夜はこの膝を枕代わりにさせてやる
She knows her role.

THIS LOLI IS NOW GIL'S WAIFU!

Wait is Arjuna confirmed for Extella?

Gawain probably wouldn't get to far since fights between servants usually happen at night time, so he's kinda weak in that Galatine isn't too amazing and his other skills are weak in a regular grail war situation.
Tristan could probably get stuff done given how strong failnaught is and his buffs, he's also pretty decent with a sword so i'd rate him highly
Rider Lancelot might not have Arondight or FSG so that's a bit of a toss up, i'd put him in second or third place for odds of winning a grailwar.
Lancer Artoria would probably thrash things really badly, Best odds for winning since she doesn't really have a bad match-up against anyone.
Morgan Le'Fay is a toss up since we don't know much about her
Assuming Berserker Mode would have assess to the Curse that let her fight after getting her heart pierced she could probably get shit done with Mana Burst + ME letting her get some crazy stat checks in and Instinct helping her survive some of the bad match-ups.

A lot of women also have shit taste. The goal should be to emotionally and physically dominate Gil instead.

I didn't know the cheat apk was out already.

You can see a plenty of that in otome games and reverse harems.

Fucking women I swear!

Check the OP

Who needs cheat apk when you're UNRlVALED?

How is Roma at 90? Been considering grailing him.

If Gil is going to take any brown girl, it will be this one. He will free her from her sad devotion to a worthless king who couldn't even control his own slaves.

Achilles and Altera will get along if this is true.

>tumblr filename
At least now I know for sure where all you shipfags are coming from

Kojiroko-san is pretty cute huh?

Holy Grail War
Saber: Lancelot
Master: Faldeus

Archer: EMIYA (Access to Moon Cell materials)
Master: Flat

Lancer: Scathach
Master: Fast Wheels and Sola

Rider: Medb
Master: Shinji (bought Atomic Gatorade with Matou's household money)

Assassin: Li Shuwen
Master: Kerry (Magus Killer version)

Caster: Cu Chulainn
Master: Bazzet (Mastered Fragarach)

Berserker: Edison
Master: Illya (grown up and mature, trained)

Mediator: Twice
Ruler: Amakusa Shirou

Wild Card: Kotomine Kirei
Avenger: Edmond Dantes

War takes place in Russia. How is this one?

Why? Achilles doesn't hate his gods

If anything that means his momma coulda been hurt by Altera, which means he might just despise her

worst OP of all

>shitting on based Cirno

Fuck you my man.
His nicknames are always funny.

AAAAAHHHH

Scathach's doujin scan when

The rune thing doesn't really need much explanation. Norsemen were frequent visitors to Ireland in the past.

Gotta work for your corn, man

Gawain is around Saber levels without numeral though.
He also has other skills like Protection of the Fairies and Blade of the Devoted, some without proper description or rank.

Nvm. I'm blind

Best OP ever, mongrel

Fuck off with your fanfic bullshit

Twice wouldn't work. He's just a doctor and didn't turn into a figure interested in the holy grail when he was still alive.

Not in Nasuverse, but he got fucked by Apollo twice and he doesn't really respect Gods.

No.

>Ilya
>grown up

Oh, user...

>he got fucked by Apollo twice
To be fair both times were because Achilles was a dishonorable stupid shit.

you dick suckers are the worst.

If artists aren't allowed to make hentai of Fate after doing an official illustration in GO, how come Crazy Clover Club/Shirotsumekusa is still making H-Doujins?

Resetting the island and chosing building other things can give you more mana prisms?

>Gilfags this delusional

Even if he had a chance he is behind Diramuid,Koujiro and this is not even considering trying to overtake Shirou.

>Tamamo needs 12 shells
>Anne need 12 shells
>Mordred needs 42 shells
>Scat needs 36 shells
>Kiyo needs 44 shells
>The shop only have 20 shells
Why?

Yeah, you can get a total of 900 prisms by building everything.

xth for smelly Saint