World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

World of Warcraft General

/wowg/ guilds:

They're all cancer. Find them on your own, faggot.

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

>tfw boosted hunter
>go marksman
>tfw ilvl of 693
>tfw dps of 30k
>tfw main ret pally ilvl of 703
>tfw 15-20k on a good proc

wtf

>reddit guilds back in the op

but why?

Hey

>pol is his name
>black his skin
rly makes u think...

>new thread two posts early
delete le thread

dont forget to join on Silvermoon EU no trains allowed

>that person joins teamspeak

Post your

Polyphemos was too woke for his own good.

u redin the sam op senpai?

hi

Post more Thrall's Crawls.

Is there any private server where I can have the full experience (all expensions), no crushes and many player?

can i still ride this mount? i keep seeing other people on it

Should I level a Troll or Tauren druid?

just buy the game you thirdworlder

The fog when the legion invasions happen is so much better. You can actual take advantage of the new 10 distance slider.

Why didn't they roll that out everywhere?

>Some Hord mages and shamans think they are clever grouping up on a tower and killing all the alliance killing the boss during the invasion
>Me and a DK just jump down on them and start hammering them
>They have nowhere to run
>Fuck them completely
>They end up jumping off the tower to their deaths

Blizzard should just disable all PvP during invasions. It's retarded to be hitting a boss and suddenly you're hit by 10+ different aoes by some dedicated gank squad that just ends up slowing the whole process down

Screencap this

When Deathwing escaped his prison underneath the Maelstrom, the first thing he did was loosen N'Zoth's bindings. N'Zoth was the one who freed Deathwing. After what happened to Y'Shaarj in Pandaria, N'Zoth has been waiting for the right opportunity to make his presence known. He is the one who corrupted Queen Azhara. Queen Azhara is going to be the final boss of Legion, and is going to segway us into an Old Gods themed expansion with N'Zoth as the main antagonist.

Haven't played since Wotlk. Is demon hunter fun to play?

INTEREST YER IN A PINT

>is the one who corrupted Queen Azhara
what do you mean by this? She willingly opened a portal for the burning legion, no one corrupted her

Good OP

Post shit blurry images of epik cumbacks in DH v. Others fights

How do I learn runes? I'm leveling as blood and rune of razorice is beyond worthless.

I am gonna cap this and call it /v/ermin's lore knowledge

>wanting another segway expansion

we're going to have to deal with the Avatar of Sargeras anyways, since it was sealed in the Tomb.

>segway
sorry I can't cap this

>literally a tumblr gif

Go on your DH, make sure you have illidari warglaive equipped or mogged, then use your goren garb, felrush to get blades out, become a beyblade while running.

>queen of spades

what did he mean by this

really makes you stink...

"After her defeat at the hands of Malfurion Stormrage, and the Great Sundering that sent her and much of the Highborne into the depths, Azshara was transformed by the Old Gods into the Empress of Nazjatar — dominant progenitor of the serpentine naga. Lady Vashj, a key player and ally of Illidan Stormrage, was once her right hand maiden." from the wiki

>mfw I'm up there with the warlocks
>mfw fags like you try to spoil our fun
>mfw they all get mind controlled off to their deaths

>700 ilvl havoc doing 20k less than every other class at 700

what did they mean by this?

How do you kill time while afking in invasion zones?

I watch King of the Hill and shitpost here.

You losers are seriously still playing this kiddie shit? Heh... that's nice.

Did you miss the one where the guy said our final fight will be something in the tomb of sargeras and we're all about to die from legion and shit, then old god tentacles start popping out and destroying the legion, then naga appear and fight off the legion too, so we take our chances and get the fuck outta there while we can, but then the old gods/naga turn to us after they kill the demons, so we drop our artifacts as a way to distract them/buy time for the escape, but also giving the old gods even more power

Probably the most blizz-like ending the the expansion that we'll see.

>another corruption story
for fucks sake, do blizzard know anything else

FUCK OFF JOHAN

> we drop our artifacts as a way to distract them/buy time for the escape
Thrall's Crawls writer strikes again

that sounds like the most retarded fucking shit I've ever heard. Dont let blizzard read that

>tfw no qt3.14 Khadgar bf

I watch over 10 puppies and pick up dog shit

>mfw I see you casting mind control
>Hit up my 20yd interrupt
>Teleport behind u
>Stab you with my warglaive
>Heh... nothin' personnel kid

The worst idea is always the blizzard idea boys.

Prepare for Anduin Menethil, just because it was a top lerrit post, despite the fact that Tiffin was also blonde hair blue eyed and its entirely possible anduin got those traits from his mother

Why didn't the Horde have their shit together?

>doing invasions on my low level alt
>backpedaling dh kills me

I have been le outskilled xD

Writers had an idea what was supposed to happen but lacked skills to portray the events in a believable way.

>Wrynn literally fucks the Horde in the asshole by not allowing Thrall to kill Garrosh
>LOAL HORDE ARE PUSSIES

>mfw you do no damage because you're a demon hunter
>mfw one pw:s lasts long enough to cast MC again
NUTTIN PERSONA

>i play on a pvp server

Ret spec was a mistake. They're fixing it and turning pallies to what they always should have been: healers, tanks, and buffers.

any jew goblins here? any recommendations on what professions to level up before legion hits? Im thinking about mining/enchanting. enchanting because I like to do heroics a lot and DE the gear for mats

Please help. I've been searching for an answer for over half an hour and not found anything,

It's some cuck thing. Women who only fuck black men get a Queen of Spades tattoo or something retarded like that.

Never played WoW before but is it still worth it to get into it? Do you have any advices for newbies like should I start from level 1 or get one of those auto-100?

>bearheart sounds like a 13 year old boy that hasnt hit puberty yet

Why do you fags like him?

>go to new dalaran
>head for rhonin the memester
>remember hes dead
it hurts

this curse has not broken me yet

auto level something to 100 then make a dh and you'll be like the average legion player

>Legion caused all that shit with arthas and necroing
>Their failings and in turn the failings of those failings is now the leader of one of the two factions in azeroth and are resisting the legion

tl;dr legion unwittingly made the warchief

almost as bad as releasing guldanny if the first place huh.

>he plays on a pve server

Literally never use anything but fallen crusader unless you're frost. Frost is fallen crusader/razor

wow was never worth getting into, and yet here we are

>samefag sounds like a 13 year old boy that hasnt hit puberty yet

Why do you fags like him?

search more

Who's the troll race lead now?

>i gay on a PvEasy server

Hey I started a few days ago too, if you wanna level together my btag is Jur#2686

Mage or Warlock for Legion?

vanilla was well worth it for a 11 year old

I know that. But I haven't found out how to learn the runes that are unlearned. Like I said, I have looked for over half an hour and not found anything.

Will the popularity of DHs wear off? I don't want to be associated with shitters, but I really like the class, it plays in a fun way.

I remember leveling my Death Knight and people moaning every time they saw me as a tank in their dungeon, but by the end they were moaning in pleasure because I actually had my shit together.

It took several years for DKs not to be perceived as the shitter class, and now I'm afraid that a class I might use for my alt is going to be considered for children again.

>we drop our artifacts as a way to distract them/buy time for the escape

You're an adult, make your own decisions.

there isn't one, Zul'jin was the only Darkspear leader and they killed him off in WC3, Vol'jin was just his wasted-potential-doing-nothing son

both are sick as fun af brother.

Everyone confused about a main just pick 3 classes.

no

Honestly, what does playing on a pvp server add?

Open world pvp is garbage and as unbalanced as it gets

make no mistake, DKs are still the shitter class but DHs are just stealing the brownlight at the moment

>tirion dies
>they get rid of his solid gold statue

Why is the underbelly sealed off in the new Dalaran?

But whats more fun?
Both my wl and mage are lv90, I'm gonna spend my boost on one of them so I cant test properly.

wtf i hate the kirin tor now

rogue territory now fgt, BACK OFF!

So guys, what's going to happen with Artifacts at the end of this expansion? If we do leave them behind, what's going to happen to all the talents and skills we took on them when we move forward?

>muh balance
>i dont wanna fight i just want to erp in peace without having to worry about some hordie shitting down my throat ;___________________;

It's possible, but think about how that would work in gameplay terms. Realistically nothing would actually change until patch 8.0, which would only limit the artifact to its base appearance and stats (ilvl 750) by removing artifact power, knowledge and traits. Because of this it probably IS a lie.

>tfw you find out that your "rp" partner was a guy

>played literally every dps caster except priests
>bored with my main and nothing to do until Leejun

Should I do it? Will I have fun as shadow pp?

it doesn't matter, blizzard shot themselves in the foot by balancing these shitty classes around some weapons we can't even use yet and this will probably be the last expansion before they move on to other memes

*Fel-teleports behind you*
*Demon slice into a Fel Rush instantly*
*Doesn't even say a word because there's no need to for youre kind*

>Spent all that time getting here only to arrive at Stage 3
fug

I need pic of icyrcris irl

I dont erp, I just dont think world pvp adds anything at this point, it did in vanilla but with templates and the retarded multipliers and bonuses you get from tier-sets world pvp is beyond garbage

There is literally nothing fun about managing insanity, nothing at all