Ok, so explain this for me please ;_;

ok, so explain this for me please ;_;

>so i'm locking rear wheel
>clutch is NOT pressed
does it stall? and then what?

You press the clutch all the way in, cruise without the engine running, take control of the bike and the situation and then when it's safe, stand up and then sit down hard as you release the clutch to force start the engine again.

Even a 15 year old knows this.

This is the only correct answer.

I would advise you try this out on a wet road first. It will make it easier for you to regain traction.

Can't you just start the engine with the starter? seems much safer than jumping on your bike

Also, I'm a cager, never had a bike license, only know because I once had an Enduro which I had for a couple of weeks before selling it.
I drove a moped once or twice in my youth as well.

Sorry, I don't know if it's good for the starter while doing that at speeds since all I had was a kicker starter.
but then again, clutch->starter->release clutch should work the same.

>stand up and then sit down hard
wat

Have you ever started a motorcycle

i've been riding street bikes and dirtbikes for over 11 years and that makes absolutely no sense

>>stand up and then sit down hard

what is this supposed to accomplish

are you an actual retard? He means while it's moving; to push start it.

>while its moving
>push start
>while its moving
>retard

If you're on the bike and its moving, you don't have to push it, you fucking retard, because its already moving.

Also, if you lock up the rear wheel bad enough to stall the engine on a motorcycle, you've already crashed.

he obv meant bump start you pedantic wanker

still doesn't require you stand up and sit down you autistic poofta.

all you need to do is get the bike going around 5mph, kick it into second gear, and drop the clutch. getting the engine to turn over has nothing to do with body position

The sitting down is to give the tires more grip for when you release the cutch.

How the heck did you survive 11 years on your bicycle?

Or you could just stay sitting, accomplishing the same thing

that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. If anything, the extra movement and impact would destabilize the bike. 1: if you lock up the rear wheel and stall the bike on the road, you have no business being on a motorcycle
2) if you can't bump start a bike easily without "losing traction" you have no business being on a bike.

also, jumping down in the suspension isn't going to give you more traction

>the same thing
not really

>bicycle?

annnd its a confirmed troll thread.
can't you find something better to do with your time?

>Haven't owned an old moped or mc without electric starter - the post.

You're salty because you got told you haven't learned a single thing in 11 years?

>holds on to some elmer fudd belief that doesn't have psychics or any kind of mechanical engineering theory to back it up
>continues to shit post.

>also, jumping down in the suspension isn't going to give you more traction.
The fuck?
Someone give this boy a book about physics.

confirmed for never having ridden a motorcycle.

also, the only thing youd have to worry about while bump starting a bike, is when it bucks a little bit when the tranny engages. of course, this would only matter if you a 50lb fairy and you're on something with a massive engine. B ut even in that case, less traction would be better because when the wheel catches, it wont be such a violent jerk and it will skid a bit instead of throwing you over the bars.

Again.. it would take a very large engine and youd have to be very weak for this to be a problem

Confirmed for not reading the thread.

Everything you need to be educated is said above, excluding your posts that is.

this has got to be in the top three most retarded threads Ive ever seen on Veeky Forums. You;re bad at shitposting and you're bad at motorcycles. just quit.

Read the thread, it's not hard.

Stop trying to act like the one that is right, it's embarrassing to see your posts.