Women are the driving force behind soaring CUV sales

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/all-the-single-ladies-also-get-credit-for-booming-suv-demand

They by them for things like ample storage room and great fuel economy
Let that sink in

....who cares?

There have always been boring, lifeless commuter cars and there always will be.

If this board existed 20 years ago we would all be complaining about how 4 cyl minivans took the place of station wagons.

Women also buy the base model of any new car, they're fucking stupid.

Fucking women ruin everything men like

No, whether they are aware of it or not, they buy them because being high up gives them a false sense of safety despite doing nothing for safety other than a slightly higher chance of rolling upsidown. A wagon has just as much interior space and better fuel economy.

WOW REALLY? THE NEW VERSION OF THE FAMILY HAULER IS BOUGHT BY WOMEN??

>NEW VERSION OF THE FAMILY HAULER
The fact that this title is always being contested by stranger and stranger vehicles makes me upset.

higher cars are better in countries with shit roads

This isn't news tard. We've known that for years now.

sage for redundant topic.

But CUVs aren't any higher than regular sedans

So nothing changed...
Back in the 90's, every woman had a minivan.
Now they have SUV

We knew that.

Ok, so is it just me, or does the face of this trash look like a pissed off little chink?

WANT PRAY GAME

old people like these because sometime a town car is too low for them and it hurt their knees

Fact: Most people who buy new cars are women. I think its around 65% of new car buyers.

Basically, all cars are fucking designed for women, sorry. Now you know.

Can confirm

I'm skinny, but broader than most women, and can't comfortably fit in a single seat made after the 90s in anything but an insurance-raising sports coupe. They're designed for shorter and narrower people. It's either asians or women.

I read they influence 80+% of car purchases.
The ones they don't buy themselves, they influence the purchase of

No shit.
Women buy 80-90% of all new cars.

Couldn't it also be because of manufacturers fixating on sporty shit and as such putting more contouring and stiffer seats in everything?
I swear even mid size family cars have stiff as fuck seats with an abundance of lateral support that ruin comfort.

Sports cars get the pass because they want to sell them to fat rich boys with more money than taste.

A sports car to your average rich fat boy is something like an Audi RS5 which is just a Jetta with a V8