>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy out now!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice. I was just about to make an OP with Vayne. This works as well.

>the cute viera fencers from tactics advance are coming

Fuck yeah

>Making it early just to make
You're just gonna get the thread deleted

Actually that's Crystal Defenders

It was made at 750 though.

Shush.

>Gabranth 1 & 2
>Tactics
>V
>XIII
>Mobius
>4 dissidia banners
HELP ME

It was made at 749 and you're supposed to wait until the thread is at page 10

All of them are shit banners so calm down son. Just wait for next BSB fest.

It was post #750, and I didn't even make it.

Would you rather have "discuss FF faggets" or 3 threads made up at once and inciting a waifu war between which one to use?

>juggler

Cmon SE throw me some magicite for all the error bullshit

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

+10 magicite have been deposited into your account

Please be real

3* with a huge rateup should be fairly easy to get. definitely going in my tm grind squad as soon as i get him. Is he any good outside his TM?

Nope. I do want him because he's an MC though

why bother grinding out dual wield when lightning-sama gets it for free?

he's pretty meh. but hey he has steal if you need to start working on that achievement.

Implying anyone will get lightning in this thread without dropping some whale cash.

You can get screamroot from trust bonus???

all 5 stars
pretty crazy honestly
leah still useless

Who?

Do daily rewards and event rewards like Lapis or energy expire, or are they up forever?

a character who became pointless before you even got her

It's possible with rare units apparently.

I mean, if you miss a day you won't get that day's rewards.

But if you collected surplus energy that would put you over your normal amount, no, it doesn't go away.

I still can't wrap my head around the concept where summoned characters from the main series are considered as dead in BE.

I mean if you just let the rewards sit without using them. I think daily ones disappear, but ones sent to you via events like the recent summer bullshit don't disappear.

best Exvius girl

their story is long over and they died in peace
the crystals decided to call on them for blah blah blah

Is it so hard to imagine him dead?

Eventually he'll get his 6*. I feel that he's going to get man eater as one of those skills. Probably also get some of the unused dynes as normal skills.

Who /WoL/ here?

>they
???????

rest of the warriors when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

Yes, I am aware of modern idiots who cannot write.

Just so you know, the trust mastery banner rate-ups are actually really bad. I did 7 1x pulls on the simulator for it and only got one Zidane.

did they say he was the only wol, or was he the only one that was called in dissidia?

Nah, he's an exception.

the canon is now HE, the singular warrior of light, saved the world

Heh, are you playing X for the first time?

>language is one monolithic entity and everyone who doesn't use it the same way I do is an idiot
Fuck off retard.

where does it say that though?

Your headcanon, maybe.

Hey, I'll take those rates any day of the week. Did 8 pulls on the current banner and no lenna.

I meant to say that I did seven 11x pulls, actually.
My bad.

>took me 8 pulls to get Lenna and I got WoL before her
Seriously these rates are jank as fuck

You're over twice as likely to get Lenna as you are WoL, you're acting like gacha doesn't have an element of random chance or something.

I pulled 3 lennas and no wol in 11 tickets

No. But I haven't played it since its PS2 days so it's been a while. Will be doing X-2 for the first time after.

unf, dat fencer

Don't mind me just using a sword for the first time ever.

I'm sorry if I came across as lazy user, I was just having a hard time with the terminology.
To look up stuff I would have to first understand what I was looking up, another user later came to my aid and from there on out I could properly follow the pdf, check the formulas and answer some other questions I had in mind.

Didn't intend to make your day any shittier, don't be too nervous, aye?

hes using blitz moves, did you even watch the opening cinematic?

Reminder to beat all the dark aeons and penance without zanmato before playing X-2.

Oh, and also get 0s on the chocobo race and dodge 200 lightning strikes at thunder plains.

Pulled 11 in Exvius. Didn't get WoL, but ended up with Lenna, Tellah, Cecil, CoD, and Artemios.

Have been running a mage team with Golbez/Kefka/Kefka/Vivi/Fina.

I can either go Cecil/Kefka/Kefka/Tellah/Golbez for a mage squad, or Cecil/Arty/CoD/Tellah/Lenna for physical with Cheer and Raise and Tellah's -aga spells. Inclined to keep going with the mage team, but 2x Barrage users with Cheer seems pretty strong. What sayest thou, /ffg/?

I'd go with the physical team since you don't have Vaan or Celes.

Yes because those movements sure would translate 1:1 to swordplay. By your logic garbagemen should be owning in the Olympics at weight throw.

That's a lot of work. We'll see how it goes with this expert sphere.

I don't know if that works outside the pool.

Cod/cecil/art/kefka/lenna. Raise is unnecessary at this point of the game and kefka's hyperdrive is too good to be overlooked.

He's not even doing anything fancy with the sword, it's just an overhead strike.

Yeah, I was really hoping to pull Vaan. Which I never wanted to say, I couldn't stand how they shoehorned him into XII but his mage team synergy is ridiculous

Yeah, he's my Exdeath and Kefka's best friend. Who knew he liked to pal around with the bad guys?

I suppose that's true. Honestly the tank isn't either, but I'd like to start the trickle of TM on Cecil ASAP

He's doing flips and shit with a sword he could barely lift. It's comical.

Anything you pick would probably be solid. Kefka x2 and Tellah will nuke most shit

Why would he do it without Zanmato? Don't you love to just casually one shot things?

The fact that he apparently struggled to lift the sword in the first place is comical, the thing isn't even that long and he's an athlete.

Also Heartless Angel makes a lot of coliseum fights meaningless

>playing FFIII again for the first time since it came out in 3ds
>Luneth tells Refia she avoided the curse by being a lazy hoe
Luneth bringing the bantz

It's been awhile since I played, but I always interpreted that scene as him being surprised by the sword's weight when he first held it, but then he got used to it.

Refia is a bit lazy. It's cute.

female version WoL when??

>he could barely lift
He flailed around for like 10 seconds before getting used to it, he's obviously able to lift it just fine. It's not like he suddenly got buff after falling on his ass.

True, elemental chain melts almost everything but after sometime I'd rather press auto and watch my team go to work.

That works too, but it's more fun to bully him.

Hopefully never. I can't stand gender bending shit.

Is Sabin at all decent in BE?

Not particularly

Nah,Mash is trash.

unfortunately he's nothing to write home about.

Only characters worth shit from FFVI in BE are Kefka, Celes, and maybe Terra.

Speaking of elemental chain - I'm obviously going to bench Vivi but Doublecast is really interesting. I could never really tell if I was better off starting a chain with him and ending with Kefka or throwing Vivi in in the middle of the chain. Timing was really hard to gauge, sometimes chained five spells, sometimes two

Terra 6* WHEN?

>tfw one off satanic quads
Trips are good too, i guess.

what's weird is that they absorb Holy

By decent, I mean is he an okay stepping stone until I get the "top tier" physical characters.

you can't get dubs in Veeky Forums except 00

You must be new here.

He's not even that, but he can do the job if there are literally no other options.

Better than Lasswell.

Terra and Kefka are guaranteed 6* in both of their cases. I would imagine that when the FFVI banner drops that all the FFVI characters who don't have a 5* form will upgrade to 5* while Terra and Kefka get upgraded to 6*. Celes is an outside chance she gets a 6*.

they got wings, must mean they're angelical holy beings.

I guess, he learns some okay physical moves.

what part of sin is that?

six pigs in a row is worth ~56k exp and six 3* orbs

ask me how i know

That's completely wrong.

Can't wait to see Shadow finally improve for being the worst character in the game period to just the worst 5*.

Why not? Lasswell/rain/fina +2 should clear story content easily if you max them out. Not too sure about the colosseum though.