Getting a mustang soon

Getting a mustang soon.

Im choosing between a pretty base model v8 GT or the v6 ecoboost with some nice features ( leather interior, gps, nice rims)

What should i get

v8

They don't make a v6 ecoboost mustang because that would be the shit.

Get the v8 manual and don't get the i4 ecoboost because you're not a faggot.

Oh my bad

>Typical Mustang shopper.

I'm sure you'll have an awesome Sweet 16, sweetheart.

- Dad

>v6 ecoboost
pick one.
On the Mustang, you get either the 3.7L V6, or the optional 2.3L Ecoboost 4 banger.

It's clear you care about practicality when it comes to the pony cars. The Mustang is the most practical of the pony cars. The Camaro is the best performing (The V6 alone does mid 13 second 1/4 miles), and the Challenger is the best looking.

What these fools don't get is that the current gen V6 and ecoboost are both faster than any V8 before 2010.

the Ecoboost with a manual and the performance package is breddy gudd desu.

Mine was 32k invoice with navigation, rear sensing system, performance pack, and camera.

The Recaros and park assist are unnecessary but i should have got the optional audio. Stock speakers are shit.

Wrong. Camara has better handling.

and the current v8 is faster than any current v6, cuck

Second. It goes GT > Ecoboost 2.3 > V6.

A mustang isn't a mustang unless it has 8 cylinders. A turbo v6 would be okay but that doesn't exist so v8 or nothin

This

If you have a muscle car in anything but V8 you're doing it wrong

The short version is you'll regret not getting a V8

>He actually believes this
What's it like being a newfag?

Why not save more and get both V8 and features?

It's a brand new car not a toaster, you should not be compromising

The Camaro is better handling, but it also is faster no matter the variant.

Because you'll spend 10k more to have slightly better seats and redundant gadgets that your smartphone has covered only to realize it's still an impractical toy.

That's why you buy the 10 year old GT500 used for 25k and hoon the shit out of it while driving a couch as your daily.

Not him but without even comparing numbers or doing research, you decided to use an uncommon rare limited run supercharged v8 specialty car as your example, instead of the 2v or 3v 4.6s, which were wayyyyyyyy more common. You should have just used the 5.4 for GT500 engine for your example instead of your snowflake never before seen outside of theaters nasal spray s281.

I used this one because it's sitting in my garage. It fits perfectly with his sweeping generalization.

Also, the 5.4l is trash senpai. Only the Ford GT got a good one.

Go v8 you will regret anything less.

Also unless you are set on a vert go coupe.
Way more aftermarket