>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

I want to sniff Yuria's soles

I'd say wait till burgerhour in a few; i'd be up for a good ol' high wall FC

Reminder that Tanimura is responsible for all questionable pvp balance decisions in DS3.

For an UGS playthrough what boss order should I do? Are there any early UGS locations in should be looking out for?

Ideas :
>Pygmy Ring (makes the player character's size smaller, can't use if you have any armor equipped)
>Ring of Engorgement (player character becomes a Big Guy, but only certain armors can be worn)
>Redeye ring (gives you glowing red eyes of Hollows, Black Phantom enemies and enemies in general get aggroed from much further away, increases strength and END in exchange)
>Gentleman's boots (Chester's boots, your kick while wearing them is transformed into that spinkick Chester does in DS1)
>Gentleman's set (rest of Chester gear)
>Swordcane (weapon art switches between making it a blunt staff and a thrusting sword)

copypastaing from the old thread

Y/N ?

>ds3
>boss order
It's literally just a hallway

How do I kill Oceiros?

If you see any of the following character names at an FC, or any of them hosting a fightclub, leave immediately!

>Crusader/Burnt Vincent
>Drake
>Samuel McClure
>Depression
>Fudman
>Zilrael
>Straylight
>Lucio/Lucio the Wolf
>Andy
>Natalya
>Smug Loli
>Berke
>Dietrich
>Ley/Battlemage Ley

That should cover it for the *most* part.

All terrible ideas

stab at his ballsack until death

please dont stop making threads my good man

He doesn't have balls.

>Ley/Battlemage Ley

>still not on the list

sick

1 & 2 aren't actually possible to my knowledge
3 already exists: see skull ring
4. armor can't have special effects in das3 for whatever reason
5. i really fucking hate rehashed shit, but okay
6. literally bloodborne. 100% indifferent. would never use. puzzling stone sword 2.0

You can do different bosses in different orders

>not on the list

Am I doing something right or wrong?

Can someone remind me again how to get all the gestures without fucking up Sirris questline?

The Gutsword in Farron keep is the earliest pretty sure
Unless you want to kill dancer really early and farm Lothric UGS Knights at SL15 like a madman

You need stronger memes

You can't in NG, you have to sacrifice either Darkmoon Loyalty or Proper Bow in your first NG cycle.

by going to ng+

>Are there any early UGS locations in should be looking out for?
You can get Zweihander from Greirat after you send him off to steal shit the first time and he returns. You can find Gutssword from Farron Swamp, you can get Cathedral Knight Greatsword from Cathedral and FUGS (:DDD) from Catacombs or Meme Ruins.

CE

Zweihander and Astora greatsword are also pretty early.
Astora is pretty much right after crystal sage.
You can get zwei early by saving greirat, go to settlement and get the bone, give it to him then reload the area to get his emote and then reload again to send him out. Then kill the greatwood.

no but someone mentioned a way to do it by not going to firelink or some shit

How about this

>Fatorias
>Weight Watchers
>Champion Conrad
>Mikoto
>Fyre
>Drake's alternates
>Gorilla
>We Wuz Popes
>Eygon
>someshit's Wrath
>BEANBADDY

I vaguely remember something about giving a tongue and whatnot and then in anor londo do the cr8on stuff

>literally bloodborne. 100% indifferent. would never use. puzzling stone sword 2.0

Thanks for making me crave Bloodborne even more. Oh well, come Christmas...

>tfw still not on the list
half these people aren't even regulars what are you doing?

>orbeck kind of just disappeared from my game
>google why
>he disappears if you kill four bosses without giving him scrolls

I fucking hate this retarded bullshit.

-Get the dreamchaser ashes
-Give them to the old woman
-Talk to Sirris
-Now you have Darkmoon Gesture
-Now go to Rosaria
-Give her a tongue
-Now go to the swamp and summon best girl
-Now you got the Proper Bow

Easy, and you can continue Sirris questline until you get the sunset armor by just not returning to firelink. Once you go there, it'll trigger her pissed off dialogue.

So you go get the Dreamchasers ashes, give them to handmaid, answer yes; re-enter shrine; talk to Sirris, get Loyalty
Now do the Proper Bow questline WITHOUT going back to Firelink.
Dont go back till you help Sirris in Irrythill.

You made a promise.

>On neither of these lists
I am either free of sin or doing something horribly wrong to not piss of cherry molester

>Dont go back till you help Sirris in Irrythill.
Yeah Proper bow can go properly fuck itself.

>Hierke
>Heavy Knight
>Reginald

Help me out here, my memory fails me.

Read You only need to not go back to firelink if you want Creighton stuff.

>You have never been in the same FC as retarded jojo poster
fells good.

Maybe you should show up so you can see for yourself :^)

After greirat returns from his first trip, he'll sell the Zweihander. It's the lowest stamina cost UGS and so ideal for earlygame.

You find the Greatsword right in the goddamn center of Farron Keep. It's strength-leaning quality but incredibly heavy and incredibly high stamina-cost. You can also farm the BK UGS from the single Black Knight guarding the Farron Coal. He respawns and its one of the strongest UGS in the game at pretty much every stage.

You find the AGS at the start Cathedral of the Deep, which is the lightest UGS in the game. It's not the greatest for pve because its AR is low and the rolling attack abuse isn't as effective as it is in pvp.

Cathedral Knights in the same area can also drop the Cathedral UGS. It deals strike damage with all but the 2HR2 and is considerably lighter than the Greatsword for a similar moveset. The only downside is that it's short.

Farron GS obviously comes from the Abyss Watchers. AR is shit and damage is bad for the stamina cost. It's essentially a dex-based quality weapon with a unique and fun moveset.

You can get FUGS in Smouldering Lake but the low base damage and obscenely high weight/stamina costs make it impractical to use at that stage in the game. Once you have the stats for it, it's basically a damage upgrade to the Cathedral UGS.

Pontiff's soul makes the Profaned GS, which is the strongest quality UGS, and Greirat will sell the Lothric Knight GS after pillaging Irithyll. LKGS is excellent with pine resins and bundles and is ideal for enemies weak to lightning, but its scaling is quality that leans more towards dex than strength, oddly.

And the last one you get in the game is Lorian's, which has low weight, low requirements, low scaling and high base damage with a built in buff. Any build that meets the minimum stats can use it effectively and it's strong as fuck in general and especially against anything weak to fire, even without a major stat investment.

I just want the gesture so I can get the damn archivement. but no, now I have to either go to ng+++/ng+ on a different character and do everything again.

>send Greirat to pillage
>kill Dancer
>he's back
>he asks to go again without ever going to irythill
>lol ok
>kill dragonslayer armour
>he's back but won't talk to me

What's the lore behind this

Alsatia? Rules of nature? Any name that I haven't forgotten is one that leaves a rotten taste in my mouth.

But don't worry, every dog has their day.

Dancer was his waifu, you bastard.

>Fatorias
>Weight Watchers
These are the same person and that's not even their character name.

>kekyoin literally doesn't even know who participates in FCs anymore
>he complains about tryhards but never even bothered to show up to the fatrolling cosplay FC
What went wrong?

We get it, you're lusting after me.

>Shitposter shitposts
WHOOOO KNEEEEWWWW

>kakyoin not showing up
>what went wrong

more like what went right

I'm playing DaS1 for the first time and there's one thing I don't quite understand. I can use the White Sign Soapstone to place a sign whiled Hollowed, but can people actually summon me like that? I'd thought being Hollow completely cut you off from online features. The Red Sign Soapstone outright says Hollows can't use it, but the White Sign doesn't, so I'm a bit confused here.

it's your own fault for not keeping the promise. this wasn't even anything cryptic

>drakeblood helm and llewelyn chest
Man, I remember when that actually looked good
Why did they have to ruin the neck on almost every metal helmet?

no matter your state, you can place your summon sign so others can summon you

but if you are hollowed you cant see other's summon signs so you cant summon help for yourself or be invaded

What, they patched the necks? When? Why?

niceme.me

it's so silly how you need a chest that covers the neck if you want to look fashionable with a helm now.

Don't worry I went to the "cosplay with a finishing technique that makes it easier to win", "SL60 without armor and with a club", and other such failures of /dsg/.

Don't forget the ganksquad event!

I wish I had a souls bf

>I'd thought being Hollow completely cut you off from online features
You can't summon people into your world while Hollow, but you can get summoned while Hollow (so you can regain your humanity).

>The Red Sign Soapstone outright says Hollows can't use it, but the White Sign doesn't, so I'm a bit confused here.
The Red Soapstone is so that the Cop covenant could get some play.

No, I mean in dark souls 2 that was a legitimate fashion combination.

In 3 they cut off the neckpiece on the model of most helms, including drakeblood and EK, which leaves this awkward gap of of exposed skin at the neck.

Alva, Fallen Knight, Lothric Knight and Firelink are the only metal helmets that don't expose your neck.

Holy shit this dude is harder than I was expecting.

I wish I had a box of my favorite cigars.

Goddamn I love MtG art sometimes.

This is a joke, right? It is literally one of the easiest bosses in the game.

Wiki Souls wins again.

>sometimes.

Do you have lower priority if you're Hollowed or something? I understand the game isn't exactly the most active anymore but it seems like I got summoned more frequently while human.

purely coincidence, no priority system

>send greirat to undead settlement
>he returns with Irythill stuff
>send greirat to Irythill
>he returns with Lothric stuff
>send greirat to Lothric
>he returns with... exploding bolts

>he returns

Fatorias is arty helm+winged knight chest with EGS for whatever reason
Weight Watcher is sunset helm+ executioner chest with zwei and dagger offhand

Speaking honestly here, she has a baby face, and I find that very unnattractive.
To the few of you, who legitimately find Sirius comely, I pity thee, for clearly alcohol hath touched thy lips.

You somehow bugged his inventory to be +1 from what it should be.
Did he die in the end anyway?

>EGS
It was for the spin WA

Returning in an Urn is still returning

tell me about your first playthrough of DaS3, /dsg/:

was it blind?
how long did it take?
what starting class were you?
what build did you run?
what NPC sidequests did you complete? Which did you miss?
Who did you waifu/husbando?
Which ending did you pick?

hollow end and i ended up being an anri luck build starting as warrior

yes
deprived
sl1
missed everything
too busy getting mad at the game
link the fire

>Blind
Yes
>How long
40-ish hours
>Starting class
Curved-sword turban dude
>Build
Dark Knight
>Sidequests completed
Sirris, Sigemeyer
>Waifu-shit
None, fgt
>Ending
Linked the fire What a stupid ending

>70 hour playthrough
wew

I wish I had a Souls gf
or was truly into waifus, God only knows I have the autism for it

Being Hollowed affects the following things :
>you can't summon or be invaded while hollow
>your item discovery and resistances are slightly worse when you're Hollow

Besides that, nothing. You can get summoned into other people's worlds but cannot invade yourself.

forgot to mention but my 26/40 Blessed Refined Astora Greatsword +10 with Leo Ring on a 2h WR counter hit has gone up to like 870 damage

I don't use Leo anymore for that reason though

Yes.
90 hours.
Deprived.
Knight.
Missed them all.
Solaire.
Linked the fire.

Pic related a lot.

>Blind
>i dunno, 50 Hours i think?
>Knight
>Quality/Faith(Buffs)
>Quests
I did the bad end for Irina by accident, i did siegward till the Cathedral, Greirat died in Irrythill, and i accidentally lord of hollows
>Karla, duh
>LoH

50 hours

>was it blind?
Yes. Completely, I couldn't play online.
>how long did it take?
56 hours
>what starting class were you?
Knight
>what build did you run?
Quality
>what NPC sidequests did you complete?
Pretty much none except I found Patches and Hawkwood.

>Which did you miss?
All of them except the aforementioned.

>Who did you waifu/husbando?
Karla

>Which ending did you pick?
Link the Fire.

It's not all good, but when it is. It's fantastic.

blind
about 60 hours
K***ht
QUALITY
missed almost fucking everything because cryptic garbage and pissed off yuria
Yoel
the droolingly retarded link the fire ending that is completely out of place because this is the last game in the series

literally every boss in the game is literally the easiest boss in the game you scrub shitter

Yes

A little under 30 hours. I was surprised by how short the game felt considering my 1st playthrough of 2 was more than double that

Thief

Dex/luck

I did Siegward's purely by luck. Died to the Cathedral Knight before Deacons and walked past the well on my way back. Consequently did Greirat's quest, too ;_;. Got the DEEP'd end with Irina. Killed Yuria when she said she was "prepping" Anri, but failed Anri's quest anyways because I didn't notice the chameleon. Got Hawkwood's showdown, too. Never found Karla

Linked the fire.

>because this is the last game in the series
not set in stone

>that last line
almost got me that time budy