/opgg/ One Piece Games General

The reason we won't be getting the summer fortnight edition

Old:General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Aug 2 - Aug 15 Summer Time Stampede
>Aug.16 - Aug.29 Onward Captain
>Aug 8 - Aug 15 Skill Up & 1/2 Stamina Clash of Clashes
>Aug 11 - Aug 13 Fujitora Sugofest
>Until Aug 22 SNS Backup Rewards
- Raids (1/2 Stamina) -
>Aug 12 - Aug 13 Garp
>Aug 13 - Aug 14 Heracles
>Aug 15 - Aug 15 Mingo
- Fortnights -
>Aug 2 - Aug 16 Breed Circus FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Aug 9 - Aug 16 Young Vivi FN, Kuro FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Noland FN, Alvida FN
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>N/A
- Fortnights -
>Aug 9 - Aug 23 Young Brook FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Kimono Strawhat FN, Pervert Franky FN, Hina Vacation FN
>Aug 18 - Aug 25 Young Vivi, WB Crew FN (Part 1), Tsuru FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qat21DOcvus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUILT

First for Perona!

You can kill Heracles in one turn with double blackbeard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qat21DOcvus

>alvida fortnight after doflamingo
sasuga

GUP please accept my friend request. I want you back.

what is Corazon good for ?

>not using Jozu

Lmao

Slow clears and forests.

make sure to stall one turn longer on the turtles because you might kill the crab on the next stage with kid special if it's any other colour than blue and then you won't have BB special ready for heracles

>It's a Storm Pirates keeps fucking complaining about being hated and still won't admit it was entirely on him episode
Getting really tired these reruns bullshit

>half stam 2x skillup doffy tomorrow
>have to go away from home for half the day

because crying like a literal bitch about it will totally work out for you, right?

This. When your blackbeard is on 4 turns then clear the stage.

Stop being autistic GUP and just add the faggot so they shut up.

Tell us the name of the girl that hurt you, son. It's the first step towards your healing.

comfier version

delay on seahorses

with Mihawk special you don't even need to hit Heracles'n

> Jumped ship to Japan since I was really getting bored of Global and wasn't having fun at all with the lack of content and dev incompetency
> Actually enjoying all the new content from Japan to choose from and having fun
> But miss actually having added freinds from /opgg/ and discussing the weekly events
There's no winning is there? It's just a mobile game why must it hurt so much.

it's not fast enough for me

Come back to global

Play both?

>it's not fast enough for me

you have to delay the same amount of turns for BB special on both teams

I tried it, not enough health because sometimes I get two triceratops and they fuck me up.

I can tank 2 hits from the Dinos with a max Chopper and a lvl 70 Oars Jr.

you have to stall for mihawk too and his cd is higher, also the seapony stage takes too long because you're manually attacking them

Yeah my levels aren't that high unfortunately.

Devastated my Blackbeard is 20 turns and I didn't dedicate more time to Wanze farming to max out Hack to replace Mihawk or this would be the easiest raid ever for me with that team

Which team would be better for Doffy?
If I don't get hit the first team should take both down to just above 20% with the specials. I'm just not confident I can get to Doffy unscathed.

>you have to stall for mihawk too and his cd is higher

that's true but only 1 turn higher, but attacking BB with the full team takes about the same time as 1 extra turn of stall

> also the seapony stage takes too long because you're manually attacking them

Kid's special takes roughly the same time as attacking them manually

God damn Heracles you fat fuck fucking skill up already I already sunk 18 copies into your fat ass and you won't skill up fucking why?!

where is your Marco?

You don't know how much that hurts.

I don't think I could enjoy Global at all, there's simply a lack of content and dedication from the devs, plus starting all over for a third time would kill my motivation.

I simply can't, I'll just have to keep giving advice to those who ask and read whatever is happening to everyone on Global from Japan.

...I'm sorry

i get a similar feeling i really enjoy maxing my units on global and building up my characters so they are useful to everyone but the no content and bad sugo after bad sugo really pisses me off so i go to dokkan which is just plagued with low pull rate cancer then onto bleach which is a plays it's self game idk what the fuck to anymore

So how new would someone have to be to be excused for not having a Maxhawk now?

>im just not confident I can get to Doffy unscathed
im the guy who uses team 2 and i have taken damage to the point of only having 60k HP and i still beat doffy

Guys how much damage can you expect to take on average on the way to 60 stam doffy?
I need to use Inazuma cause I don't have jozu and I calculated that I'll need 5391HP to survive . How much total HP would I need to end up with that?

First one, if your Mihawk and Hack are maxed

We'll miss you then, whoever you are !

They started this week ?

something around literally started the account 2 days ago

If we ever get a Japan FC list I'll hop over. I think a lot of people just have a lot invested in global here. It's also just more convenient to play than JP.

nevermind I just found out that inazuma doesn't work if you get hit twice
fucking amazing and I saved gems for doffy instead of maxing garp, at least I can max heracles'n now
>tfw no jozu

if you are above 150, literally nothing

What do you mean? Inazuma only works with single hitters, who's damage reduces when you're getting hit by 2 units?

Jozu

What do YOU mean? I thought my post was clear.

So GUP you don't want me back on your friends list?

I was just checking to see if I understood it. So he's only reducing the damage of one of the Doffys, right?
Which Doffy though?

he wont add me either GUP its me carmine smoker is the best add me

Alvida fortnight is coming back next week. Next time you can do it. Though it won't be half-stam during skill-up.

Does it matter?

Both. He reduces the damage of every hit above 5000, but the two doffys attack separately so you get hit for 5k+(12000*0.03) and 5k+(6000*0.03)
impossible to have that much HP on doffy to survive it unless you use a HP captain, but who the fuck does that

Well if he posts proof it's him and says no then I'll stop asking. Need to ask Bedlamites as well and if he does the same I'll just move on since it will be clear they don't like me or want anything to do with me anymore.

Do you think it's worth trying to farm story Alvida now? She's 2x drop right now holy shit
or should I just max heraclesn

>70 Kuro
>2 Gpu
Is this fuckin real life? At least I'm getting tonnes of turts and pigs for the coming super success boost.

Ooooh, I see. Thanks a lot for the explanation, that makes a lot more sense now.

can't wait to farm doffy for 4 fucking silence sockets tomorrow

just can't wait to get fucked by rng

Stop avatarfagging or else.

Is someone mad they're not getting added back?

i only need one bind
and i feel like i'm gonna waste gems

shoutout to this guy for helping me farm Heracles'n, the Hero of the Forest

>2.85m bounty
fucking scrub

Wrong person user.

Yeah bro, mad af. So mad I fed all my legends to cabin boy coby. So mad. So upset. Much rage.

>MFW max Heracles-un and max Sengoku specials
This event has been so good to me.

Shit like this is why I keep saying this general is garbage. Why the fuck won't you guys stop shitposting. That user from last thread is right I need a fucking break from this hellhole

are you here 24/7?

>Why the fuck won't you guys stop shitposting.
You sure don't ever visit any other general, do you?

Who here maxed their Rainbow Dragon's special? Hera raid is great for it.

Please give me my Mingo boat bamco

What user?

Our general is excellent compared to others and it's only bad when we get invaded by other boards/generals. You weren't around when the generals got really bad when we got invaded by the wowfags. Those were dark times.

It's gonna sound crazy but their are generals on this board with little to no shitposting

>global getting forests
That's not going to happen.

feed your queen next week

What why would anyone invade this place?

Mingo has a boat?

Yes it is
It's time to stop what you're doing

She's my next psy to max :3

Nothing better to do.
And a forest, which global will never see.
I'm sorry, user.

Boredom I guess. Or maybe they just like watching the world burn like mingo.

Explain why

be nice

>Doflamingo got a boat before Lucci

Global's translators are incompetent, they won't be bypassing forests and actually replacing already placed units. The reason we aren't getting Aokiji or other forests prior to Doffy's is because they contain Big Z & SW Units. Same reason we haven't and won't be getting Colo. Now say, "but, but it's in the files!" They've been there since February.

>Makes perfects easier to hit
How the fuck does this work?

Slightly increases the window for the "Perfect". So something that should have been a Great or Miss is now a perfect instead.

Extends the timing, there are different speeds at which the text moves inward and the timing to hit a perfect.

be strong

If I'm new to the game, is it worth pulling outside of a sugofest? I pulled a couple before the Fujitora one ran out but I only got Kyros and some shitty stuff, but now I'm hitting a point where I can't progress in the story because my units are too weak. Is it better to just go grind evo/levelling stuff for the ones I have or try and make a lucky pull?

When you're wrong I want an apology, is that understood?

Don't ever pull outside of a sugofest, do not fall for the event/seasonal characters, they're a luxury for the eyes, and only that. If you're stuck on the story, grind fortnights/story characters that don't have fortnights and just level.

Never pull outside sugofests. Never. Did you reroll? Just farm fortnights, gain pirate levels, level your units and amass gems for the next sugo.

What the fuck is the big copyright fiasco regarding Zephyr and the SW batch anyways?

Ah I see

>Usopp's face
>When you nutted but she still sucking
Every time.

it's a meme

If or when I'm wrong, I'll gladly apologize. I'm not happy about us not having forests/colo, I was just telling you WHY we don't have them.
Zephyr has been problematic before and has caused games to not be globally localized, SW, I assume something similar as it seems like Shiki was pulled and the SW units were yanked a while back.

>Not finishing your voyage log

post it or bullshit

He's new, he can fill that shit later, they always come back. And he'll never get the log units, so it's not like there won't permanently be a gap.