Why does the car trigger you

Every time some one posts this Veeky Forumstists get triggered

Fuck off summerfag you have posted this in every single fucking thread

Whoa man what is that sweet ass ride

look mom i'm trolling Veeky Forums!:the thread

>tfw can't decide if the 350z or the 370z looks better

It's shit. Is that so hard to believe?

still better than the corvette

I had one back in 2004, I liked it. No every beaner in 100 miles has one with shitty rims and a fart can.

GM BTFO!!!

350z is the bmw of luxury vehicles, only wannabe e immigrants and white rich faggots own them

>350z
>luxury vehicle

stop being so poor

>not realizing a metaphor

Stop being so retarded

this.

wow so this amount of autism exists

neat.

I am hoping to pick up a fully built streetable 350z within the month. Cams, quaife lsd, vortech...

500 hp
Only 17 degrees spark
Only 12 psi
Only 91 octane

Could push 600 on 93/more advance/different pully

Trying to decide if I want to blow it on a second car or my recently purchased house.

>being so poor that you hate cars marketed to the middle class

lol @ your life.

just get a job dude and stop being so irrationally bitter sad cunt.

There actually are good BMWs, notably the E46 and E90. The real automotive cancer is people just leasing whatever entry level 3 Series is new at the time; the F30 in itself being a pile of shit.
Are you retarded? Also for what it's worth BMW has always been more performance-luxury than actual luxury.

>every beaner in 100 miles has one with shitty rims and a fart can.

This. Along with the G35, the depreciation has made the car affordable to lower-class people and young drivers with low-paying jobs. Being a sportscar it developed a culture of jackasses around it. I remember one kid just simply refused to park in the lines. Another guy who cut me off twice at the same intersection on separate occasions I heard did the same thing to somebody else and ended jumping the curb and wrecking the car.

350z....middle class... ok bud they are 10k

As the user hoping to buy one soon, I unfortunately agree with this. I started looking up videos hoping to see some other high hp setups.... every vid was racing some Shitty civic

>17 deg
wtf. you could take boost out of it, advance it, make the same power and get better mpg are u fucking stupid?

and yet still more than you can afford? just get a job u sad bitter cunt.

sounds like unnecessary money for a little mpg..

hello person who has no fucking idea what he's talking about

i have a cobra replica along with multiple other cars, doing way better than you sad cunt

not emotionally. you're some little bitter dork. fucking sad cunt.

you know what they said about bread right

juts regular procedure

post your car bro. bet you cant even afford a mustang you faggot

Bread on hood, fuccboi

its in the shop, here it is in a show.

I never said I could afford a mustang where the fuck are you even get that from? money isn't impressive neither is a replica cobra.

stay sad and bitter dork

you were you one calling me out for not being able to afford a shitty 350z you fucking dumbass. I never once talked about money until u decided to be a fucking idiot

also how is a replica cobra not impressive? one of the rarest cars out there, and you cant find a decent one under 30k cash.

It's a replica of one of the greatest cars ever made, fucking nuff said

>cobra
>greatest car
Lol it cant turn, stop, or accelerate.
It's a useless hunk of shit

Are you fucking stupid? You're the one who said only rich faggots drive them.
I said if you think a bmw is expensive you should get a job.

>rare
uh replicas arent rare and they are cheap.

Did you not see the part where I want to purchase this car... meaning its not my setup.

Did you not see the part where I said give it more advance?

We aren't enemies bro. I agree with you. Stop trying to make everyone look stupid. It's an anonymous image board. You don't get a reward for best post or call out. You seem to know something about cars, try helping and not being a giant douche.

...and fuck mpg, this is a second car just for shits and giggles I'm going for power.

>posting your dads boomer mobile
lol

>im not poor i have a cobra replica!!
lmaooo

yeah rich "faggots" aka rich kids who never worked a day in their fucking lives.

and i said luxury, cause unless you buy an i class bmw they are middle to upper class. w.e man you are beyond hope have fun with your shit box car

It's a Bedford Rascal!

I don't own a 350z or a bmw I just know a fucking moron when I see one (you)

my father is significantly more rich than I am, and a car that you cant buy on payments, but only in private sale for minimum 30k is expensive you fucking idiot. if you think otherwise then post your car.

You called it op. Every fucking faggot in here is yelling about the money they don't have and the cars they will never own.

Sad really...

t. 350z owner who thinks his shitbox is expensive

Never once did I mention a 350z in my post. But look at this thread every faggot in here is so butt hurt for one reason or another it doesn't even matter what the op was about now.

I mean look at your post. U r triggered so badly you have to try to insult me when I said nothing to you, about you or the car you own. You simply had to insult me simply to insult me.

Have a nice day standing from all the soreness in your posterior.

By that reasoning, BMW is the BMW of luxury vehicles

>sperg out
>get called on sperging out
>U MAD LOL BUTTHURT UR SO TRIGGERED XD

no, BMW is the BMW of Bavarian vehicles.

That's actually kind of funny, thinking about it.

No one cares about a replica made out of Chinese parts and a Lego kit get real

How many fucking times did you save that gif

>Lol it cant turn, stop, or accelerate.

Do you even see what you post?