ITT Post the most unflattering angle of your car you can find

ITT Post the most unflattering angle of your car you can find.

Easy

Stupid nigger

stupid edgelard

I think this may be the worst.

>Mercedes water based paint

Is that a Cressida?

>that wheelbase to trunk and overhand ratio
What a fucking shit car why did you buy this
You fucking retarded asshole
Burn in hell

I love my Hondas, and i use to like that style of the prelude,thanks for making my dick soft

It's the shittiest Honda . It can't compete

Yeah man fuck FF cucks

It's a rousche
What the hell did I do to generate this autism?

It's just /b/tard overflow. They all love getting cucked so much it's just comes out like verbal diarrhea sometimes.

posting that stupid faggot louis c(uc)k

The angle threw off the car, it's a Camry. I hope you keep it in good condition man. I think your generation and the All-Trac are the only two Camrys that will increase in value over time.

Thanks. I actually just got it so it still has some stuff on the windows.
It's amazing.

does this count?

B-but I'm FR mustard race doe.

>i was thingken about dose bulls

Exactly. You not FF!

that looks pretty good t b h

Scrambled egg lights
I prefer rear end pictures of this car lmao

>implying
>that ugly bulbous trunk and rear area
>that garbage wheelbase

I'm glad you enjoy it man, they always say that the least preserved items are the most common. Your generation of the Camry has become rare due to that.

i cant even look at it
>the ass was fat

at least is not FF

Can't find one. It's just too beautiful

that gen looks so bloated

whats FF?

least its not as shitty as a prelude :)

What killed your boner?

can anyone help me find my

cl ick

I hate Prelude so much

Why

my first car

I thought it was a Cressida at first. Those fuckers are rare, I used to use one when I was learning to drive and can't find another.

fuck off corey

nah

>dr who sticker

hello tumblr

low-angle front is probably the worst for a Z30.

>Scrambled egg lights

no, those are easter egg headlights.

THESE are fried egg headlights

I saw a Cressida around six months ago at a Super 88. I still kick myself every day for not taking a picture of it because 95% those things rusted into the ground by the time W. Bush was in office here in Massachusetts.

Michael Bay decided to be a Jew and not import some actual Hong Kong Toyota Crown taxis to save a couple dollars and decided to send his henchmen to buy up the last fifty Cressidas in the country to use for his shitty Transformers movie. 99% of movie goers wouldn't have given two shits if he had just bought some beater Corollas and resprayed them. And the 1% that actually pay attention to cars in movies know that Cressidas look nowhere near a Crown taxi.

for reference

Wew, some people just don't know what they got.

Elaborate please.

It's just kinda crazy to think so many of such a rare car was destroyed for a (really shitty) film. It's not particularly good nor valuable but it's rare nonetheless, and it's the equivalent of burning actual fine art. Each and every car means something to somebody out there so to think certain kinds are becoming extinct is a little sad. It's like watching an animal you love go extinct except cars don't breed to make more. Each one that gets scrapped is one less in the world until they're all gone.

I'm shit, very rare

I completely agree, there was this website called CurbsideClassic that documents those "throwaway" cars that sort of dropped off of the face of the earth. When was the last time you saw a Nissan Stanza for example? Nobody wanted to preserve them and now the fifty that are probably exist in America today will most likely be beer cans in ten years.